Author Topic: Audio section suggestion  (Read 1278 times)

CitrusHigh

Audio section suggestion
« on: February 09, 2013, 09:23:13 pm »
There's a lot of really great info that I'd like to share with the group, clips that will demonstrate some of the concepts that Aajonus and myself promote. Namely information on phages and other so called pathogens. Everyone here would benefit from this info and it will help us form better working theories for how and why this way of eating is most biologically appropriate for we humans.

One reason for this post is that it would be great to have an audio section, where we can upload audio files to a third party like file dropper, so everyone here can have free and easy access to them, and hence participate in relevant discussion...

Or

If we must resign to audio scattered throughout posts on different topics, then is there  preferred free file upload service to use for that purpose?

For example, I've just uploaded Betsey Dexter Dyer's first lecture (read: outdated since advances in virology, but still a wealth of knowledge here for those with crusty ideas of what viruses actually are) What about viruses? from her audio lecture series: Unseen Diversity all about microbes, mostly bacteria. Recommended listening for all.

The link..
https://www.box.com/shared/t071jl34gba0t1u59q9z

I will upload the segment on viruses and transposons shortly, it has more up to date info on viruses and just how much of our human genome they comprise (~87% if I recall correctly)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 10:01:05 pm by Thoth »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk