Author Topic: Cholesteatoma  (Read 4302 times)

CitrusHigh

Cholesteatoma
« on: February 27, 2013, 06:03:32 am »
Welcoming all insights in to this condition, how it manifests, and from what stimulus/decificiency?

Supposedly my kid brother has this, he already had it operated on once and they will keep cutting away until there's nothing left of his ear drum. I have to find the simplest 'cure' possible because my fucktard parents will blindly swallow the idea that this is just another mysterious malady, no rhyme or rea$on. Ill be doing my own research in the mean time. Thanks in advance! And fuck mainstream medicine, fucking bullshit. That is all. :-)

CitrusHigh

Re: Cholesteatoma
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 06:15:33 am »
Ok, looks pretty easy peasy, it's a keratin build up in the middle ear, possibly resulting from infection. So something in my bro's pathetic wannabe (bc my parents are morons) traditional diet AND possibly some other behaviour/toxic vector is either causing an ear infection/detox and then it's scarring over with keratin, or the aforementioned stimuli are causing keratin to wrongly accumulate there. So, what factors govern where keratin gets deposited? Could it be similar to k2 modulating and guiding minerals in to bone matrix instead of accumulating in soft tissue. Hopefully more to follow.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 06:27:48 am »
Where do you live?
Cheers
Al

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 07:18:56 am »
Where do you live?

Minnesota/wisconsin

I already know what the answer is, and that is a raw paleo diet possibly with some special measures and particularly effective food medicines. But, by nature of being fucktards, they're not open to this. So I need as close to a magic bullet as possible, ie. what is the minimum adjustment to his current lifestyle to provide what the body needs to heal and cleanse itself.

Also, I should mention that my dear sweet stepmom is an evil veterinarian and has bought medical dogma hook line and sinker, so you can assume that these poor siblings of mine are getting every vaccine. imagineable, as well as flu shots, cooked foods, quasi organic.

All of my siblings have some sort of autoimmune issues. My bro has bouts of asthma that is obviously diet related and the assholes have him on a nebulizer for it. Naturally my family's suffering tears me up, and Id like to choke my parents until they see reason, but that's not how we're rolling right now, so peaceful solutions welcome! :-)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 09:18:08 am »
Thoth,
I am not familiar with the issue, but my Rife machine lists it as one of the items it will treat.

Good luck convincing your in-laws to try this type of treatment, if they are sold on allopathic medicine.

It is very simple, non-invasive and effective.

Because of reasons that would take awhile to explain, the Allopathic medical community dismiss this form of treatment. There are versions of the technology (under another name) that have gained FDA approval, but they are very dumbed down versions that only work on a limited number of diseases, however there is a vibrant community of people who own, use and build and expand the envelope on uses of these devices at www.rifeforum.com

There is also an unbiased explanation of some of the history and explanation of this wonderful technology @ http://www.rifewiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

There are at least a few posters here, who have one and or have access to one.

One difficulty is that there are also manufacturers of these devices which make junk, that doesn't work, so you have to be careful if you buy.

Basically there are three types

1. uses a lamp to deliver the frequencies and

2. use an electrical handhold to deliver the frequencies and

3. recently a new version has surfaced, which as unbelievable as it sounds, works by transmitting remotely with a DNA sample of the patient.

I know it works because a friend in Africa (13,074 km away from me) who has one treated me for three issues after I sent him a small piece of fingernail. I bought one of the devices and have treated a few friends remotely with it.

One new version that has just been developed by some friends uses a device which is around 70 to 80 USD (from China) which uses a computer (can be an old junker Windows machine) and a free small program to control it.

This version is an awesome breakthrough, as it allows a very cheap machine which works as well as more expensive ones.
Cheers
Al

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 10:01:22 am »
Thanks for the writeup Al.

I found out last year that the machine they are treating my grandpa for his lymphoma with is a rife machine and he's doing it remotely. I was absolutely skeptical at first, but due to entanglement in quantum theory, I really can't discount it, but it also hasn't 'cured' my grandfather's cancer either, but I know what woullllld!

Anyway, Im working on a cogent, calm writeup for them, like I gave to my grandpa, covering every angle of the disease I can think of. Probable underlying caused, why their butchery isn't a long term solution, how RVAF would help, and what the regimen would look like day to day, hopefully, as with my grandpa, it will be well received and result in some habit changes...time will tell. If not Ill just put my foot straight up my dad's ass so he can't take my bro to the butcher's office.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 12:56:44 pm »
My suggestion would be to first adapt to your parents'  world-views re diet etc.  You might cite plenty of studies on the harm done to human patients by heat-created toxins such as AGEs etc. as that is mainstream enough for them to understand. Also cite studies showing how reducing such toxins creates better health in patients. This won't convince them to go raw due to hysteria re bacteria/parasites, but there are endless mainstream-view-oriented pages on how it is better to cook all foods at lower temperatures, preferably in moisture etc.

Another approach would be to suggest the adoption of a cooked, palaeolithic diet. This diet has led to many people reducing the symptoms of  their auto-immune disorders. I've even seen  peoples' webpages on how cooked-palaeo cured their asthma. The point is that a cooked, palaeolithic diet is full of  mainstream scientific  evidence backing it, plus it has a certain logic to it, too.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk