Author Topic: 14th months old daughter has been vomiting throughout the night in her sleep...  (Read 6363 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
My daughter is unvaccinated, completely good health, no history of fever or anything ever, cause I breastfed her and she is on RPD, like eating two chicken egg yolks a day and some homemade ground beef and on organic fruits. From last night, she has been vigorously vomiting in her sleep, what to do now?
bugs or country chickens

Offline fwadmin

• Administrator
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
she probably ate a bad egg, or a bad batch of beef.
let her vomit what she needs to vomit and make sure she is hydrated.
if she ever becomes dehydrated and won't take anything by mouth, you can always give a sugar and salt enema.
the proportion is 1 liter water plus 6 tablespoons sugar plus 1 teaspoon salt.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
That's my reply above. I was on admin mode.
Maybe you have a paediatrician you consult with?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
Is she still vomiting now? Or has it calmed down?
If it calmed down and she is nursing or eating and keeping things down she should be fine. If she is not better you can tak her to a pedi and explain what she ate. I don't think you have to mention she ate raw foods, since it would result in the same treatment anyway? Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I hope she feels better soon! I have never given my 18mo. eggs, but so far he has been fine with raw lamb, beef and fish.
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
thank u all for ur important advice. She started vomiting 3 am in the morning while she was on deep sleep. Then that follow every hour like two times. while she wakes up around 7 am, now she is vomiting frequently. My son was having the same symptoms, but he has mild episode of vomiting.  Son ask me for an apple, and same thing asks my daughter. It looks like after consuming just little apple, she is more stable. I also give them unsweetened pediolite. They  just drink that without any force. She falls asleep for an hour or two. Vomit again two times after wakes up, but she is driniking fluid and not that bad, but little week.

Wow! I don't know about enema and that is a great tips to learn. To Suiren, I also agree with u about egg yolks. It seems like my daughter never likes that. Usually I give that in the morning, but I will look for wild oysters instead for now. I give her little ground beef everyday.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
That is a lot of vomiting! If it hasn't calmed down now and she can't keep food or liquid down for long I would got to the ER. I think this much vomiting is very serious if it continues.

Eggs
Even organic eggs here don't guarantee that chicken eat their natural diet. Naturally fed chicken eggs are impossible to find here.
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
I had really bad vomiting spell at one time and I am not sure if it was a cleanse or a particular worm you can get from ocean fish that while they cannot reproduce inside of you, do make you feel really bad for a short time.

I found though that when I had this vomiting spell I couldn't hold the chlorinated tap water down, or even the filtered tap water. I was ultra-sensitive to the flavors of the water, it literally tasted like it had cleaning solution mixed into it, just like strong chemical taste. I actually had to drive to the farm to get fresh well water, which normally tastes awesome but this time it tasted dirty, but at least not chemically but I was able to keep it down.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
My daughter puked everytime we tried to give her liquid yolk.  So we stopped.  She does not have a problem with cooked eggs (scrambled).

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
watch for dehydration

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Try consulting with Aajonus Vonderplanitz
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
when I was younger I wasn't ever sick very often, but for sure once every year or two I would get a 24 hour stomach flu, it was generally when all the kids at school were getting sick, maybe something your son picked up?  and I would get sick late in the evening or wake up at night barfing and not be able to hold down food for 24 hours.  I would have a high fever and my mom would just set me on the couch with a blanket and a pot and make sure I had something to drink, i would barf until i had nothing but foam and dry heaves for that time.  this happened until high school, then i got it really horribly when i was 17, suffered deliriously through it, and haven't gotten the flu since, even when subject to an office full of coworkers working through rounds of antibiotics and shots.  if its subsided i would chock it up to this, my sister would get the same thing.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
For amoeba I always have handy: zapper and herbal dewormer.

For flora depletion I have various probiotics I trust.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk