Author Topic: Gallbladder eating  (Read 6179 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Gallbladder eating
« on: March 12, 2013, 11:52:38 pm »
The diet of the mountain men pdf says that they would take the liver and pour the contents of the gallbladder out onto it and then eat that. The pdf says that drinking the gall could give a man quite a glow if he ate it on an empty stomach.

has anyone drank gall?
-----------

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Gallbladder eating
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 03:30:09 am »
Bile has very unpleasant and bitter taste.  I never heard anyone would eat it.  It's just bile salts plus cholesterol.  I don't see anything good in there.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 03:37:17 am »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 11:30:58 am »
I have drunk python bile several times.
It is the sourest and fishiest thing at the same time.
It is a traditional remedy for extreme tummy aches in the provinces.

I had better results rubbing it on my skin to clear eczema.
My left arm cleared in 1 night.
I did not stop looking at it and stayed up the whole night to watch my left arm clear.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 10:03:24 pm »
Bile has very unpleasant and bitter taste.  I never heard anyone would eat it.  It's just bile salts plus cholesterol.  I don't see anything good in there.

bitter taste is good for digestion and liver.  I have read anecdotes of old medicine where it was given to young children and the ill.  for what I cant remember and you have to pardon me for not having a bibliography of that type of thing!  bile salts and cholesterol ARE whats good.  bile salts are great for those whose bodies, for whatever reason, don't produce bile.  as an aid for digestion, and often in excess, enzymes and bile salts are supposed to help clear the body of pathogens..  cholesterol is energy and helps the body produce hormones

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 10:31:14 pm »
I don't think a healthy person needs any extra bile.  Liver and brains are much better sources of cholesterol in my opinion.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 07:34:28 am »
While visiting China my hosts took me to an restaurant with unusual foods traditional in  South China - along with bulls penis and scorpions etc a snake was killed at the table and the green gall bladder contents mixed with rice wine for me to drink. I do not recall noticing any effects from this.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 08:17:27 am »
Cow bile or goat bile is part of a traditional soup made with internal organs.
The soup is called "papaitan"... To be bitter... And it is bitter because of the bile inluded in the soup.  No bile, no bitter.  This traditional soup is cheap and common in lunch stalls, specialty beef stalls and specialty goat dish stalls.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 11:16:05 am »
I use to always throw out the gall, because the taste was too bad, even for me. I was worried that there may be some bad reaction to it.

Recently I noticed my dog would eat the gallbladder whole, make a bitter face, and then proceed to run around without issue.

I have been tasting a bit of it, trying to build a tolerance to its taste, and now I am able to chew on the gallbladder, and sip the bile without revulsion.
There is a funny after taste, but other than that there is no issue, I think it is actually helpful in digestion and after eating fresh bile along with liver my bowels feel great.

Perhaps raw bile is a digestive tonic and could be used as a tonic by people who have digestive issues.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk