Author Topic: Lack of libido  (Read 23811 times)

Offline Isthmus

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Lack of libido
« on: March 22, 2013, 06:14:42 pm »
Hi, I wanted to discuss a very frustrating and embarrassing problem I have been having. I have a real lack of libido and problems with getting / maintaining an erection. I have also noticed a decrease or lack of night time erections too.

I have a health problem 'aplastic anaemia' which can make me tired at times, and perhaps I have been stressed recently too. I am trying to rest as much as possible and do my best to be relaxed in general, and not worry about the problem too much which can only make it worse.

I wonder if anyone has any advice, any things I should do or certain foods I should go for / avoid.

Thanks,
Isthmus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Lack of libido
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 06:58:38 pm »
Sometimes it depends on who your sexual partner is.

How old are you?
How old is your wife?
How long have you been married / in a relationship with her?
How many children do you have?
Have you tried sex with a new girl?

How long have you been on raw paleo diet and how do you look in the mirror?  Do you think you have the physique / look of a lover?

When did this real lack of libido begin?

What's your job? Forms of physical activities?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 08:13:59 pm »
I found raw oysters to be very useful re maintaining libido.Other raw shellfish, such as raw scallops and raw mussels were also useful, though not as effective. You might also consider using "high-meat".
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Raw Knowledge and Experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 08:19:25 pm »
Reminder to myself:
Search for truth, not dogma.

Offline Isthmus

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 09:07:08 pm »
Sometimes it depends on who your sexual partner is.

How old are you?
How old is your wife?
How long have you been married / in a relationship with her?
How many children do you have?
Have you tried sex with a new girl?

How long have you been on raw paleo diet and how do you look in the mirror?  Do you think you have the physique / look of a lover?

When did this real lack of libido begin?

What's your job? Forms of physical activities?

Month
No

I have been on raw palaeo over a year. Honestly I think I look good in the mirror. I'm 6' and a little over 200lb of lean muscle, good physique. I lift weights and do a little bit of boxing (casual, hobby). I am a student.

If I'm honest I think it began a long time ago, maybe 2-3 years, though it's really hard to be sure and I think its varied in that time.

Thanks for your time.

And in response to the other I will definitely try and get some oysters :)

Offline Isthmus

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 09:08:23 pm »
Cholesterol = high libido.
http://www.biblelife.org/cholesterol-sex.htm
 ;)

Good sources? Eggs? Raw Dairy? Bone marrow?

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 09:57:28 pm »
I had trouble keeping an erection when I use a condom. But when I had sex without a condom I had no problem. Then after that I was able to use a condom with the same girl and stay hard. But with other girls I couldn't stay hard with a condom. Not sure I understand why. Hope this helps lol
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Raw Knowledge and Experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 10:41:34 pm »
Good sources? Eggs? Raw Dairy? Bone marrow?

Raw egg yolk! Nothing more.
Try taking 2 yolks when hungry, or more if your still hungry.
Ofcourse take eggs from a good source (dark orange, thick white, no foul smell when you open it).
Just take the yolk though, not the white.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 10:51:41 pm by WizerKaizen »
Reminder to myself:
Search for truth, not dogma.

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 12:07:04 am »
Do kegel exercises.
That's not paleo.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 01:02:55 am »
Aplastic anemia is a disease in which the bone marrow, and the blood stem cells that reside there, are damaged. This causes a deficiency of all three blood cell types: red blood cells (anemia), white blood cells (leukopenia), and platelets (thrombocytopenia).[1][2]

It occurs most commonly in the teens and twenties, and also among the elderly. It can be caused by exposure to chemicals, drugs, radiation, infection, immune disease, and heredity; in about half the cases, the cause is unknown.[1][2]

The definitive diagnosis is by bone marrow biopsy; normal bone marrow has 30-70% blood stem cells, but in aplastic anemia, these cells are mostly gone and replaced by fat.[1][2]

Aplastic anemia is treated with immunosuppressive drugs, typically either anti-lymphocyte globulin or anti-thymocyte globulin, combined with corticosteroids and cyclosporine, with a response rate of about 70%; this indicates that aplastic anemia has an auto-immune component. Stem cell transplant is also used, especially for patients <30 years.[1][2]

from wikipedia.

What part of this definition is true for you?  Are you on these drugs?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 02:30:50 am »
It could be because most women now (especially UK) are very masculine, overweight or nuts.

I think females over the last few years have a more of a manly jaw line. I think this is due to an increase of testosterone in the system.

So it is probably not your fault, maybe move to somewhere with more feminine females i.e. avoid USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and UK.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 02:37:07 am »

Albert Camus

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 02:55:49 am »
GTFO

Men have pelvic floor muscles, too!
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

William

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 04:25:17 am »
Men have pelvic floor muscles, too!

Why?

Offline Isthmus

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2013, 04:32:49 am »
Aplastic anemia is a disease in which the bone marrow, and the blood stem cells that reside there, are damaged. This causes a deficiency of all three blood cell types: red blood cells (anemia), white blood cells (leukopenia), and platelets (thrombocytopenia).[1][2]

It occurs most commonly in the teens and twenties, and also among the elderly. It can be caused by exposure to chemicals, drugs, radiation, infection, immune disease, and heredity; in about half the cases, the cause is unknown.[1][2]

The definitive diagnosis is by bone marrow biopsy; normal bone marrow has 30-70% blood stem cells, but in aplastic anemia, these cells are mostly gone and replaced by fat.[1][2]

Aplastic anemia is treated with immunosuppressive drugs, typically either anti-lymphocyte globulin or anti-thymocyte globulin, combined with corticosteroids and cyclosporine, with a response rate of about 70%; this indicates that aplastic anemia has an auto-immune component. Stem cell transplant is also used, especially for patients <30 years.[1][2]

from wikipedia.

What part of this definition is true for you?  Are you on these drugs?

Hi, sorry I should have specified more. As the condition can be very serious, I only have a mild case of it that doesn't affect me too severely, but I feel it makes me a little tired, slow to recover from intense exercise and slightly lowers immune function. I'm not on any drugs, have blood tests every few months just to test my cell levels.

In case you care here are some counts, more recent ones seem generally better than they were say 2 years ago. I haven't got any really recent ones.

Jan 2011
Hb: 14.9 (g/dL)
WBC: 3.34 (x10^9/L)
Platelets: 87 (x10^9/L)
Neutrophils: 1.71 ( x10^9/L)

July 2012
Hb: 16 (g/dL)
WBC: 5.63 (x10^9/L)
Platelets: 106 (x10^9/L)
Neutrophils: 2.49 ( x10^9/L)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 04:40:52 am by Isthmus »

Offline Isthmus

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 04:34:15 am »
It could be because most women now (especially UK) are very masculine, overweight or nuts.

I think females over the last few years have a more of a manly jaw line. I think this is due to an increase of testosterone in the system.

So it is probably not your fault, maybe move to somewhere with more feminine females i.e. avoid USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and UK.

Hey, it would be nice and easy to blame others but like I said, I have noticed a lack of erections in the night/morning too and just general lowered sexual drive :(

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 06:14:17 am »
GTFO
He asked about getting stronger erections.. Obviously you have never done pelvic floor exercises or you would know that they definitely work. If you work hard at them wodgina one day you too can be like me and have muscles so strong that if you want to, you can squeeze them to suppress your ejaculation and avoid the refractory period, thus becoming a multi-orgasmic male (a stud who can go at it for hours easily).  Another reason that I may not have the same problems with women that you seem to have.. Haha.

I know that they Are not the same muscles that women have, but the action to stimulate them is basically the same.
It would also stimulate blood flow to the area which will help. The yoga pose "cobra" is supposed to promote circulation to the Genitals and increase hormone levels too.

vvvvv
Quote from: wodgina
No thanks.

Your typical response from the ladies? haha
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 03:42:23 pm by TylerDurden »
That's not paleo.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 08:23:37 am »
Why?

To have babies while women go to work in the dark and come home from the office in the dark.

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2013, 08:24:29 am »
He asked about getting stronger erections.. Obviously you have never done pelvic floor exercises or you would know that they definitely work. If you work hard at them wodgina one day you too can be like me and have muscles so strong that if you want to, you can squeeze them to suppress your ejaculation and avoid the refractory period, thus becoming a multi-orgasmic male (a stud who can go at it for hours easily).  Another reason that I may not have the same problems with women that you seem to have.. Haha.

I know that they Are not the same muscles that women have, but the action to stimulate them is basicly the same.
It would also stimulate blood flow to the area which will help. The yoga pose "cobra" is supposed to promote circulation to the Gentiles and increase hormone levels too.

No thanks.

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 08:40:17 am »
Weird how I can be quoted before even posting.

Mods? a spook?

Albert Camus

William

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 09:59:06 am »
The yoga pose "cobra" is supposed to promote circulation to the Gentiles and increase hormone levels too.

I am a Gentile, and have very good circulation thanks to all the unkosher pemmican.
But thanks for the offer.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 11:41:15 am »
Raw animal fats are the best thing for libido.  Fatty fish, in particular, is very effective.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 01:36:33 pm »
I found raw oysters to be very useful re maintaining libido.Other raw shellfish, such as raw scallops and raw mussels were also useful, though not as effective. You might also consider using "high-meat".

Very good advice from Tyler! Eat as much raw and live oysters as you can get! I would say even in emergency canned oysters (in water) would be healing.. eat loads and loads of them.
And.
Do you use a laptop on your lap? Wifi exposure? Cellphone in your pocket? Stop the use immediately. It is killing your libido. I have met not only one man personally that has his libido totally killed from these reasons...!  -[
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 03:43:44 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 02:18:44 pm »
Hey, it would be nice and easy to blame others but like I said, I have noticed a lack of erections in the night/morning too and just general lowered sexual drive :(
See Normalized Sex Drive on instincto?

Weird how I can be quoted before even posting.
LOL  :o That's the mystery of space-time: past and future exist together!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Isthmus

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 07:59:56 pm »
Okay I always find Oysters nigh impossible to get hold of. I might make a trip later today to a seaside town that I know has a really nice seafood restaurant that serves oysters. The local fishmonger here doesn't have any at the moment :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk