Author Topic: Hi, I am back again. My new story.  (Read 4229 times)

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Hi, I am back again. My new story.
« on: April 13, 2013, 04:27:30 am »
I posted this to a friend on Facebook.

I wanted to report something. Many years I had a callous on my right elbow and both heels. I just took a shower, rubbed them and they are completely gone like they have never been there. Also I looked very closely in the mirror, I used to have four eyebrow hairs and now about fifteen full grown hairs. Also my head is fuller, I haven't shaved it for a week and voila it's double the hair growth it used to be! Maybe, this is pure magic!

Voila is French for "look now!"

Also today is my second day exercising! I feel super positive, my body shape is close to normal and I'm going for a toned body at this point. This SSI and employment options is stupid. But hey, if the world collapses, I'll have my health back, and maybe I'll teach others how to exercise at a gym after being trained. I don't like being seen is my biggest problem. That's why I'm so house bound. But give me this summer, I'll have better ideas what to do with myself. I'm really intelligent and stupid at the same time. It's a great problem. I'm very educated but I used to be self destructive and I belong working at much more manager like levels, but its impossible the way the system works and I have no real connections here to figure out how to promote myself for a career. I want to go into alien research and alien language, and have an office to study in. It's really the only thing I can pursue on an intellectual level. To give me something to sort through and figure out.

This is the best I could do, but its double what it has been and there is a lot of new peach fuzz on top of it.

I've regrown it twice before, once with the doctors and once for a long time with herbal therapy, but the herbs are highly expensive and you are supposed to take six tablets a day so I don't even get their pricing at all.

And somehow I figured the constipation out, if I do eat one cooked meal at night and some fruits throughout the day its working at 100% functionality. When I eat cooked foods it stops and when I eat just the meat it stops and becomes liquid diarrhea to be descriptive about it. Somehow in this middle ground I've figured it out, also just meat alone leaves me with a type of hunger only a cooked meal can solve so I sleep better. I've been getting sleepy at night all on my own without medications. So I'd say this is all working out really well.

From close to 300 pounds to now a little over 225 and shrinking since I started. I was getting to be quite big, and the nausea is corrected by the vaporized nicotine. It was smoking related.
Less heart burn, hardly a need for medication, and the warm weather has solved my anxiety/paranoia issues better than anything else could. I despise winters, or a poorly insulated small house and no visitors.

But I've got this figured out, this woman has motivated me to brush my teeth, and they are whiter too, but I really need to obtain a toothpaste without fluoride. I've been flossing and cutting my dental problems down a lot. I had a condition of bleeding gums, that my dentist said could be severe but now I consume not one ounce of sugar besides fruit, and they barely bleed and I feel no tooth aches. I just want to see what the dentist will tell me now about them.

My reluctancy about smiling is my embarrassment about my neglect of my teeth and smoking and staining my teeth that I had braces for a year and a half to make perfect.
Still working on coffee consumption, its just pleasurable to have when I wake up.

So it's been since December I have started this diet, the pictures are my scalp, I have had alopecia since I was 10, and this is me now, with almost an average sized body.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I am back again. My new story.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 05:15:16 am »
Hey man. Good to have you back. You still taking the supplements?

Tel us more about your diet, and any symptoms you've overcome. congrats on the weight loss, and hair.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 05:53:58 am »
Hi DaBoss.  So I am taking 200mg B6, 1000mg B12, 250mg Niacin 3x daily, 500mg Calcium, 400mg Magnesium at bed time, and 22mg of Zinc twice daily.  I am currently taking 40mg of Prozac and 2mg Risperdal.  I have been taking 1mg of Klonopin but tonight I am trying to cut that in half and get off of it.

After exercising and the spring air, everything has cleared up for me.  I have huge amounts of energy, and the whole winter experimenting with the raw paleo diet, was harsh.  I went through a lot of anguish with it to get here so you know, but it's working now, my digestive track is efficient and I have no complaints.  It took so much experimentation with eating and I have it figured out, a small meat meal for breakfast, and than a huge meal for lunch, and than at night a cooked organic meal with veggies and a piece of fruit near bedtime.  I know it doesn't seem that strange but my body is so sensitive to routines and everything else that this has finally worked.   I realized what went wrong with my diet was the Prozac, someone convinced me to not take it, and I discovered this is my fucking problem. Not schizophrenia, DEPRESSION. And so I started it again and have been getting the hell off those other drugs and I feel fine.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 06:45:13 am »
Good for you. Fyi the dose of niacin you're taking is very low. I take 1,000 mg 3 x per day.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 08:17:02 am »
great story grit!

since you are known to get depressed in the winter do you take any vitamin D for your depression? 

I take about the same supplements, but no calcium.

for sleep, because I used to have a ton of anxiety about it, I drink lemon balm tea before bed, and also make sure I wear myself out during the day, even if its just going on nice long walks in the neighborhood or up and down the hills where I live.  sure beats getting super stoned every night(which only served to mess with my serotonin levels!), you might look into herb teas if you continue to have trouble sleeping without klonopin......there are many more that are useful.

glad to see your hair growing back though, I am just getting a ton of mine back.  what really helped me was to add gelatin to broth and lots of seaweed, my hair is going to be super thick once it all gets to the same length, I am really thankful and excited about it.

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 03:47:23 pm »
jessica, what kind of gelatin are you using? When you say broth do you mean vegi broth?

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 11:37:17 pm »
I would actually like to hear more details about restoring hair growth.  Especially things that are inexpensive.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk