Poll

Have you ever had parasites that caused problems for you?

Never
5 (26.3%)
Once or twice
2 (10.5%)
A few or more times
1 (5.3%)
Maybe/probably
4 (21.1%)
I don't think so, not sure
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Parasites  (Read 14424 times)

Offline Guittarman03

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Parasites
« on: December 16, 2008, 10:34:10 am »
The reason I ask is b/c I'm almost positve that I just got over a case of parasites, and I would like to share with all how to immediately rid yourself of them if you suspect they have taken up residency. 

I know some claim that parasites are all good for you, but I don't believe that to be the case:

A couple weeks ago I ate some dirty chicken livers.  It gave me the worst case of food poisoning I've ever had, and I was sick for 2 days.  But after the fever, body cramps, diarrhea, and general weakness subsided, I still never felt completely well and strong again.  I started eating again, in fact, eatin alot, and I mean ALOT.  But even after I ate, it was like I still felt hungry.  I just couldn't be fully satisfied, even after 1 1/2 lbs of fatty meat and liver.  30 mins later I would even go top off with 2-4 eggs.  So somewhere in there I began to speculate that I had a parasite, but sort of just passed it off in my mind as 'unlikely.'

Well Saturday morning I started what would become a 2 day marathon of the liquid $hits.  Anything I ate would pass straight through me in 3-15 minutes.  As I was sitting on the john I started to think, "If it was bacteria flushing out something not good, it should have run it's course by now.  Shouldn't take more than a day, for a healthy guy who's eaten entirely RP for 5 months now, w/ only a couple hiccups.  Especially when I give my body good nutrition during such occasional bacterial episodes (lemons/limes, apple cider vinegar, raw eggs, plenty of coconut water).  Suddenly I remembered about the ridiculous eating I had been doing the last week, how I hadn't put on any muscle or even fat despite it, and I thought perhaps everthing I'm eating now is only going to feed a parasite, which my body is trying to flush. 

So I got on the forum to check and see what people had to say.  I didn't find a whole lot other than bowel cleanses and some parasite cleanses, but nothing really all that clear that said, "here, if you suspect you have parasites, do this."  Anyways so I looked around the internet in general, and found ginger and garlic to be reappearing themes in getting rid of parasites.  Also, I remember Aajonus talking about peppers, when eaten very spicy, tend to ward off parasites.  So it was time to go to work.  I first cut a 1/2 thumb size portion of ginger and munched on it.  Spicy!  10 mins later, it went straight through, but poo smelled a little different this time (looking back I think it was the final ridding of the parasites).  I waited another 20 mins, and ate a clove of garlic.  My stomach started to feel MUCH better now, and so I drank some water with it, and this time, it kept.  So 1 hour later, I ate 1/2 a habanero for good measure.  Burned like hell, but hey, I wasn't taking any chances.  1 hour after that, I ate 5 ounces of liver (w/ more garlic for safety - didn't wan't to rejeuvinate any mostly dead parasites).  I had mostly solid poo this morning, and then 3/4 pound beef for lunch, it all kept.

So, if you're eating alot and not feeling filled, if food is passing straight through w/ reckless abandon at liquid velocity, if this keeps up for more than 24 hours, it's quite possible you have a parasite.  And if you down a good bit of the foods I mentioned, I'm proof positive it will fix you up in a matter of minutes, hours at most.

Hope this is helpful for some poor sap out there like me.       
When you consume an organism it loses individuality, but its biological life never ends.  Digestion is merely a transfer of its life to mine.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Parasites
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 12:07:49 pm »
Cool, glad it worked out for you.
The one time I suspected that I had a parasite/s causing major issues was after I ate some raw salmon.
For a few days I would get the most awful, acute nausea that I could ever imagine. It came on very quickly and at random, but passed in a few minutes. I would be at work and have to literally run into the bathroom because I thought I was going to throw up. I would salivate profusely. But I never did throw up.

This continued for days until I started drinking moderate amounts of cayenne pepper mixed with water. This stopped the problem completely.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 04:30:53 pm »
My observation. Parasites are all around us.  Whether you are an omnivore or a vegan.
I'm always ready with barefootherbalistmh.com herbal dewormer and zapper.  If the problem is worse, there is always a nearby Frequency Generator / Beam Ray machine.
Parasitism is real. 
Some cases, Aajonus is correct.
Some cases, Hulda Clark is correct.
Parasites can be internal or external.
The external ones, like mosquitoes and other bugs are a heck of a problem in my country, we live in the tropics.  I do not see why internal parasites could be any less of a problem.
Parasites are a part of life.
Some alternative health doctors in the Philippines like Dr. Dy-Llaco who prescribes raw meat, raw internal organs like pigs pancreas for cancer patients and cow liver for vitamins will suggest eating fresh raw garlic with your raw meat if they suspect parasites are a problem.  You still get your raw meat which you need and the parasites are dealt with.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 03:36:45 am »
I tend to be highly sceptical of the whole parasite notion unless specific mention is made of white worms in stools or something like that.

That said, each to his own:- the usual anti-parasitic herbs cited are cayenne-pepper, garlic and wormwood tincture, and 1 or 2 other herbs whose names I forget. I used to douse my foods with such suff in the past. Don't bother with that now, unless I want something very spicy on occasion.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 04:18:00 am »
I tend to be highly sceptical of the whole parasite notion unless specific mention is made of white worms in stools or something like that.

That said, each to his own:- the usual anti-parasitic herbs cited are cayenne-pepper, garlic and wormwood tincture, and 1 or 2 other herbs whose names I forget. I used to douse my foods with such suff in the past. Don't bother with that now, unless I want something very spicy on occasion.

I had a headache once, and craved onion.  Ate some onion and the headache went away.  It may have been parasites.  I used to be so careful that my meat was fresh, untouched, etc.  I was so scared of parasites.  I presently laugh at how I was.  I'm really not careful at all now.  Raw meat will save me hahaha, really, I feel so much stronger. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline akaikumo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 03:09:08 pm »
Cool, glad it worked out for you.
The one time I suspected that I had a parasite/s causing major issues was after I ate some raw salmon.
For a few days I would get the most awful, acute nausea that I could ever imagine. It came on very quickly and at random, but passed in a few minutes. I would be at work and have to literally run into the bathroom because I thought I was going to throw up. I would salivate profusely. But I never did throw up.

This continued for days until I started drinking moderate amounts of cayenne pepper mixed with water. This stopped the problem completely.

I had that happen when I first started going into paleo. It cleared up with some herbs meant for parasites. Garlic, peppers, and ginger... have to remember that if it ever happens again. That was awful.
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. - Anais Nin

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 07:40:48 pm »
I'm still undecided on the parasite theories - good or bad?!  My experiences tell me perhaps both.  I've been eating raw meat for 7 years and have had no obvious parasite problems during that time.  I do not exhibit common symptoms of parasite infestation.

However, back in my vegetarian and raw vegan days, I had all the usual parasite symptoms.  About 10 years ago, I undertook a 55 day scientific fast.  Parasites were certainly confirmed as an issue then!  I removed all manner of evil looking creatures in my stools by the bucketload - some the size of large earthworms or small grass snakes!!  And this was after a long period of hulda clark therapies and a long list of all the usual respected parasite cleanses - clearly they'd had little effect!  The fast was an absolutely incredible experience and, I must say, mentally and physically, I  felt better after that fast than I have ever felt my entire life (including the 7yrs on RAF).  It was also incredible how those parasites can effect your moods and emotions.  I could tell when I was about to pass more of them as I would suddenly feel extremely depressed or angry or sad and, within half an hour, pass lots of visible parasites and feel instant joy!

So, clearly I think, these creatures affect us negatively in so many ways.  But are they, as some believe, only present to undertake a 'clean-up job' due to a poor internal environment brought about by environmental/dietary toxins? Certainly, since my 'clean' raw diet they haven't been an issue.  Are they something to be avoided/destroyed because they cause damage to live healthy cells or something only harboured following a diversion from the correct diet of man?
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 07:59:17 pm »
Absolutely interested about your parasite experience:

1. Can you give details of your 55 day scientific fast?  Documentation? Link?

2. Which methods in your experience were the most effective methods that expelled your parasites?

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 05:31:56 am »
Hi goodsamaritan,

The most helpful thing I can do for you, to be honest, is point you in the direction of www.fasting.com.  These are the people I did my supervised scientific fast with.  Their service is incredible as you will be able to see by reading through many of the genuine testimonials on the website.  If you have any further questions after reading through the site, you're more than welcome to come back to me.

In response to your other question, the most effective methods for expelling parasites are - without a doubt - extended supervised fasts.  Nothing else (and I've tried them all - including many I've seen you mention here yourself) even comes close.

I hope you find this helpful in your admirable search for healing truths.

Best wishes,
Michael
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline povarby

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 07:49:18 pm »
Each of us have parasites, but we don't know about them

Offline Dan

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 01:50:20 am »
How long would you have to fast to be effective at removing parasites?  It's either that or I coat my food in garlic and pepper.  So far raw garlic alone hasn't done anything.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 02:39:57 am »
I don't think fasting would remove parasites very effectively. Animals have probably starved to death before some of their parasites.

Offline Raw Rob

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 03:38:10 am »
Just my 2 cents, as I have never had a parasite that I know of:

I've had two colonoscopies in the past year. Both times, I had to clean out my intestines so that the doctor could stick a hose with a camera on the end of it up there. All I had to do was fast for a day, and drink a horrible saline solution. (I could drink anything I could see through as well) This totally cleared out my system, so much so that you could see all around the walls of my large intestine. I would think that my small intestine and stomach would have been quite clear as well. Although, that is just an assumption. Anyway, I find it hard to believe that any parasite could survive being flooded out with that saline solution. I just thought I would mention this because it has made me very skeptical of all these trendy detoxes and fasts that people are recommending now a days. (I'm not recommending people use that saline solution, I'm just saying it doesn't take days or weeks to clean out the digestive system as some people say, if it was really needed.)   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk