Author Topic: CHOLESTEROL DEPOSITS  (Read 7500 times)

Offline primalgirl

• Trapper
  • Love Raw Primal/Paleo
    • View Profile
CHOLESTEROL DEPOSITS
« on: May 03, 2013, 01:25:31 am »
UCK!!! about 4 months ago...2 years into the primal diet I got two of these yellow cholesterol deposits under my right eye! I researched it and the only way to get rid of is with surgery.
Anyone have any ideas about it?
Aajonus makes the point that with raw fat you get rid of old fat deposits so this seems not right that they would appear two years into it.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: CHOLESTEROL DEPOSITS
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 04:22:04 am »
There is no such thing as cholesterol deposits.  Are you talking about fat deposits?  Cholesterol and fat are completely different things. Cholesterol is hormone-like sterol and fat is mostly fatty acids.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 04:58:13 am »
what kind of fats have you been eating?  heavy on refined veggie fats, seeds, nuts, seed and nut butters and oils will cause this.  eat more animal based fats, work on clearing the liver with Oregon grape root, dandelion root, yellow dock, burdock and peppermint teas. get some lecithin, choline and sulphur in your diet.  egg yolks and garlic are a good source

Offline primalgirl

• Trapper
  • Love Raw Primal/Paleo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 11:23:31 am »
I'm on raw primal...raw fat meat eggs etc, I just called it cholesterol bc that's what I saw online, they're yellow.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 11:28:37 am »
Might my some kind of pus or some kind of chemical detox.
Detoxes of old drugs and chemicals happen over the years when getting raw healthy.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 08:36:33 pm »
yeah I think they are similar to milia which is fat and keratin under the skin.  you really need to get your gallbladder/liver/blood cleansed out, do some bitter herbal teas, apple cider vinegar and greens with meals

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 12:15:08 am »
some bitter herbal teas, apple cider vinegar

Ugh...! What awful drinks! Vinegar smell makes me run away, how can people drink such a stinking and noxious fluid?
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 03:07:47 am »
Ugh...! What awful drinks! Vinegar smell makes me run away, how can people drink such a stinking and noxious fluid?

wow ig, what a useful and informative post.  kind of reminds me of the reaction you might expect when someone finds you eat raw aged meats.

I appreciate the taste of ACV, and also bitter herbs and greens, especially those that grow wild, like wild lettuces, chicory and dandelion.

These are both effective ways to help stimulate the bodies ability to digest fats.

even bears use herbal medicines.
http://www.taosherb.com/store/osha.html
"Native Americans of North America often observed that bears would look for osha and consume the plant roots directly after emerging from winter hibernation or when wounded or sick. "

"

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 03:34:38 am »
If yourself like it, it's fine, but it doesn't mean it's good for others as well! Whatever the case, I doubt many people would appreciate rotten fruits whose sugars have fermented all the way up to become acetic acid.
Partially fermented fruits containing alcohol can be delicious, but acetic acid...  >: :( 

Animals such as bears (and plenty others) choose their herbal medicine according to their instinct, not because they read on an Internet forum that it's effective ways to help stimulate the bodies ability to digest fats. There's a huge difference.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 03:41:49 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 07:07:52 am »
animals such as humans are really out of touch with their instincts, and sometimes ask for guidance.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 09:15:35 am »
This is a good example or opportunity to make a suggestion.   How about using a question like,  what is it that you like about..., or what about the taste do you like? or how has it helped you in the past?  Not everyone here eats one food at a time, hence some enjoy acv mixed with olive oil as a dressing.  I actually think it helps with the digestion of eating greens because fatty dressings can coat/slow digestion of vegetable matter.  It's not my preference, but I am just saying....    I think the 'question approach' is more condusive to learning something new,, rather than simply taking opposition with another's way.   It will also foster more people being willing to post with out the 'risk' of being put down.     I'd be happy to say more if anyone would like.   thanks for considering

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 10:09:47 pm »
Primal girl can you post a picture? I think I might be getting one as well. I had no idea it was related to fatty deposits thought. I thought it had something do with kidney since it was below the eye.  So i started taking a kidney formula and drinking nettle tea. So far I haven't noticed a difference although it does not seem to be getting worse. Mine is below the left eye and I can feel it swell after eating a fatty meal which really sucks because my diet is supposed to mainly consist of fat. Even when I eat a meal of only animal suet/back fat and organ meat or muscle meat. Eggs however do not make it feel swollen.
Gnawing on bones.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 10:58:41 pm »
Well Van, good suggestion, you’re right. Sorry if I get a bit irritated by the “diagnostic – prescription” approach. We never know beforehand what we or moreover someone else should eat, so remaining in the interrogative mode should be the way. We can’t be wrong when asking a question!

animals such as humans are really out of touch with their instincts, and sometimes ask for guidance.

That’s what was previously thought and what nowadays dietitians still teach. The question has been: is that true? And then it was found that our alimentary instinct is still permanently working!   :) 48 years of experimentation has shown that it works well enough with raw, unprocessed, unmixed paleo foods. It is misled by Neolithic, modern, cooked, processed and mixed food, either for animals and humans: no difference except that the smell sense of humans is more or less atrophied compared to that of most other mammals. Both wild and domestic animals fall into the trap of our cooked, processed stuff just like us.

Of course, this is a provisional inference which should not be believed but has to be questioned. Everyone can reproduce these simple experiments and see.  ;)

Best wishes
François

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk