Author Topic: LANDFALL  (Read 2488 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
LANDFALL
« on: May 07, 2013, 11:33:18 pm »
Success! We made it! Spring is here!

The water here indeed rocks socks! For the first time in years I am compelled to drink copious amounts. Ravens, eagles, wood ducks, green box turtles, even sandhill cranes call my new farm home! Trout and wild salmon live in the lakes and rivers in this area. This area is close to tops for wild harvesting, 80% of the land in the county is woods and most of it is government land, hiking, wild harvesting and mudding are all legal!

5 new kids on the ground, calves coming soon... We still have a lot of work to do to get this farm up and running but things look really good. The soil is like a huge caramel fudge swirl sand cake, golden brown sand, white sand but mainly a thick layer of black fertile humus covers the majority of the farm. 100 acres, a nice apartment with a beautiful vantage view of the farm, I see the sun rise every morning when I wake up!

Looking into getting ducks, pigs, sheep. I don't work, I play every day!

There is a health food store right near where I live and a world renowned chiropractor!
An organic dairy farm is just 6 miles away from where I live and they can supply me with organic feed and minerals for the animals.

Living off grid, in beautiful country, getting payed and choice to eventually buy the land I'm on, looks like things are turning up to amazing! Life is beautiful! Nope, don't get much better than this!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:39:27 pm by RogueFarmer »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: LANDFALL
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 03:54:50 am »
I'm glad things are going well. Keep us posted.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 03:34:28 am »
I'm glad things are going well. Keep us posted.

I thought this was we'uns keeping you'uns posted.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 07:16:17 am »
I thought this was we'uns keeping you'uns posted.

Just letting you know of my continued interest. :)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 12:25:07 pm »
sounds tits rogue! I am super jealous, when will i find my wilderness paradise ovr here in the PNW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk