Author Topic: Raising awareness and leading people to health (If they want to be lead)  (Read 10662 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Alright so I started a youtube channel,

My plan is to get people to know me a little,
You know, build a little bit of a picture.
Then my goal once I have enough people watching is to start talking about raw paleo and how it helps with brain injury recovery etc.
I want to get enough people's attention that I can raise awareness as well as attract the kind of people that will hopefully be able to help me progress further.

It's probably just a crazy dream,
but I really think that the resources available (the internet etc) have incredible potential.
I mean, I found this website just browsing the internet with google as my starting point.
This website is seriously the reason for everything good that has come my way,
because it got me to see the truth about nutrition,
and then provided me with the knowledge and support to start living it.
It got me on the right track.
And it was a tough track to get onto.

Let's all just help spread the right information around so that everyone can be lucky enough to find it.

No one needs to suffer when there are so many people out there who know the answers that they seek.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sevenxoxo
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 09:04:09 am by Poncho »

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raising awareness and leading people to health
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 06:46:59 am »
Good luck. Your enthusiasm to spread the RPD messge is very common among newcomers. I remember when I first started how I just wanted to tell everyone and help make the world healthy. I gave that up though. I had enough people tell me the usual, "but parasites," "but bacteria," "omg you're crazy." Now I see it as something I can use for myself, and if others see benefit to it they can ask me about it. In fact, going about it this way has actually brought about people who actually want to eat raw without my trying to get them to.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 06:55:13 am »
haha I think it's a little different what I'm trying to do,
I honestly don't care who tries raw paleo.
But I do intend on them KNOWING that it is beneficial.
I want them to see my progress, every step.

People are pretty dumb, yes. But I have gotten 2 people to go 100% raw paleo so far,
and their amazing results are undeniable.

And I mean, maybe in 100 years, when even I'm gone, there will be enough undeniable evidence that people will no longer be able to look past it.

My intention is only to provide passionate and accurate documentation that may or may not someday make a difference to at least a few people. That's all

Offline jamiekelly

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 07:04:14 am »
Good luck with your new channel. Its great to see those that are so passionate to share with others what has helped them.  Ill be watching  :)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 07:06:03 am »
haha thanks!
It's gonna be a lot of madness at first,
because although its very unfortunate, I need to portray how insane and unpredictable my mind has been.
It'll all come together

Offline Barefoot Instincto

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
You're an intelligent person. If you have anything, you at least have that. And that's big.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Thank you so much haha.
I feel like no one thinks I'm smart at all. It's actually a big issue in my life.
People kinda dismiss everything you say after a certain point, in a recovery that takes so excruciatingly long.
Really nice to hear

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 11:15:37 pm »
haha I think it's a little different what I'm trying to do,
I honestly don't care who tries raw paleo.
But I do intend on them KNOWING that it is beneficial.
I want them to see my progress, every step.

People are pretty dumb, yes. But I have gotten 2 people to go 100% raw paleo so far,
and their amazing results are undeniable.

And I mean, maybe in 100 years, when even I'm gone, there will be enough undeniable evidence that people will no longer be able to look past it.

My intention is only to provide passionate and accurate documentation that may or may not someday make a difference to at least a few people. That's all

I credit goodsamaritans youtube channel with my diet. I stumbled upon his videos just through related youtube links and all his videos made so much sense to me that i had to try it. Actually seeing someone eat so much raw meat on video also helped not be so scared.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
great videos. I cant wait to see you get better on video, its going to be awesome evidence in a year or two.

By the way you really need to get we want to live by aajonus vonderplanitz because of your specific issue. The entire book is about him healing his son from a car accident. This included healing his traumatic brain injury. His sons brain was so messed up he couldnt even talk or walk(doctors said hed never recover), now years later, hes fuly recovered and he was way worse off than you
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
and another tip, youtube videos are great but try not to do it too much in real life.

Theres nothing people hate more than someone trying to help them (at least. in my experience). This goes for both health matters and political matters (never try to explain the new world order to someone who didnt ask to hear it, they will hate you for it).

THis is because knowing these things and realizing their truthfulness would force people to change their lives and thats the last thing they want to do. In this current new age state of the world, people believe that they get to create their own reality and when you bring up child protective services openly kidnapping children then drugging them with pharmaceuticals and keeping them in cages in massive rape dungeons they will act like you are the one who did it because of this new age belief system. Its happening anyway but now you are the enemy who made it happen because you brought the idea into their head. Quite the psychological operation has been done on the people of america especially to create this way of thinking.

Only help those who ask for it, and when giving out your advice I recommend never to argue with people about it unless you like to be hated. If they ask for your help then give it if not, leave them to their misery or risk adding more misery to your own life. Do not cast your pearls before swine.

Then again theres a lot of people who hate me, maybe im just an unlikable guy :) Perhaps the message will be more well received from a pretty girl than an arrogant know it all like me.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
haha I know people hate it!
They hate anything new being pushed on them, sadly.
I learned that one fairly quick.
See, I completely had that thing where I wanted everyone to join me on my journey no matter what.
I soon realized that people were super turned off by it.
Thats why I turned to all of this online stuff,
so that people COULD listen to me, if they wanted to.
If not, they could just click the 'x'

I think it just might work! But either way, the documentation is my #1 priority and that is inevitably happening.

I wasnt supposed to walk or talk either haha, don't be so quick to dismiss my level of injury.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Also I've got one of my first videos that I recorded, I'm going to post it when I have a minute.
You'll see how hilariously bad I was on video at the start.
I'm getting way better haha, I'm a pretty shy person when it comes to being the only one in the spotlight.
I just saw that I needed to start making videos to appeal to more people, because the majority of humans don't want to read my short essay type writings haha. At least not until they know that I might have some stuff worth their time.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Sorry about dismissing. Glad your doing a lot better already.

and thats amazing you got 2 people to go 100% already. I havent even got one.

Theres one guy who I got to start drinking lots of raw dairy, meat is cooked though.

Another guy I got to periodically eat raw meat but rest of his diet is pretty normal.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
I got my mom and my boyfriend of 3 years haha.

They were both unhappy enough with their lives and bodies to listen to me,
My boyfriend was easy, we went into this together once I instigated it.
My mom on the other hand, it was a little trickier.
Older people have too many things that they 'know', it sucks, really holds them back.
I convinced my mom to just try it with me.
She was quickly hooked, losing weight, looking so youthful, getting constant compliments from people around her.
Not even the minor detox she has been dealing with has been enough to make her quit yet, and she's always been a quitter.
So once someone gives raw paleo a REAL proper try (a few months at least I think), they won't be able to go back to eating garbage?
So if you get them to just give it a go, then your work is done?
Thats what I think so far, but I havent seen enough people do it to have any real idea.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
im sure anyone who tried it for two months would stick to it.
Its hard enough getting someone to try raw milk even once though. Forget about meat.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
haha thats where I can convince people pretty easily.
When a sick little girl eats raw meat in front of you and then asks you to try it, you might say no, sure. But I usually don't get that much resistance, when I do, I just ask once more. They always do it.

Getting them to actually try raw paleo is pretty hard.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
yeah its funny how you being percieved as a sick little girl can get people to eat raw meat.

im just percieved as a crazy cave man.
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I've just viewed 2 videos and both times you were crying and depressed or something.
I couldn't bear to watch both videos intently.
Do you have a video where you are happy?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
happy videos will probably start coming in in the next few months I hope.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Oh yeah of course!
The happy videos are coming dont fret.
See I've just learned that people will respond much better to your good results when they are at least a little bit familiar with your history.
I need to show everyone the steps.
The steps shown so far are just the really difficult ones,
watch them for what they are. Know that because I am willing to show them,
I must have some great progress already.
I must also be sure that I am only going up, because otherwise I might end up looking stupid.
And I really really don't like looking completely stupid.

The videos are real, I spend mostly all of my time in or around my place of living.
So when I feel an emotional breakdown coming, I get to the computer.
So that I can document all of this, and be able to show my progress effectively.

I don't think it's cool to cry in front of the public...
Thats kind of a rude accusation haha

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
/People really need to understand how brutal healing from a brain injury can be.
The fact that you said that is a clear indication of why,
Thats not an insult! I mean it haha
Seriously I want to show everyone what it's like for me, and that it's all really crazy.

It'll take some time, I know.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
very brave, very vulnerable, very real.  I'm sure your viewers will feel that too, and from that trust the steps you take. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Spending too much time at home is never good. I remember when I did that for a while, emotional breakdowns are inevitable in such situations. Brain damage or not staying at home all the time can be pretty depressing.

Do you do any exercise? Thatll probably break the monotony and increase your endorphins. It always makes me feel better.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
haha yeah I've been increasingly more and more aware of how bad it is to spend too much time inside.
Only thing is, when you are in as much discomfort as I am when not inside, you'd end up indoors too.
It is very often BAD to be out for me, it feels bad, I don't have access to anything I need.
My foolish weak brain can't handle a lot going on whenever my stomach isn't doing well.
And that is often, I think it's detox now, but I'm unsure.
Going for a walk freaks me out, it makes me tired.
The brain tired primarily, possibly the physical tired as well.

I just had a 6 hour appointment with an incredible naturopath yesterday, it was amazing.
Things could possibly get very good starting now, but it won't be quick.

I discussed this with the naturopath, but my poor memory kept me from retaining all the information.
Basically, he asked me if I feel more tired after exercising.
This was incredible, no one ever accepted that exercising didn't energize me like it would a regular person.
He had a reason, and a solution, he took care of my remedies for me of course.
When I read through his notes he sent me home with, I will further explain haha

Previous to learning that it is actually a real thing for exercise to make me feel worse,
I stopped going to the gym and started going to yoga almost every day.
That is hard on me, but it feels right.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Interesting, I did yoga for many years and feel like I just wasted my time. None of my injuries got much better while I was doing it even though it was supposed to be the ultimate solution. Now I just lift weights once a week and the effect it has had on injuries (particularly my leg) is remarkable. If you do decide to pursue yoga id recommend not to get into the religion of it at all, it fucked me up for a bit. Getting possessed by entities you know nothing about by reciting their names you know nothing about just because some guru told you to do so is no fun.

Im not saying you should start lifting heavy weights and become a huge bodybuilder but id definitly recommend pushups squats and stuff like that (lots of good exercises for females in a book called convict conditioning(i completed most of that book before i started lifting weights, it made me a lot stronger even though I barely gained any muscle mass.. Were you doing lots of cardio when you went to the gym? If so im not surprised you felt bad, i think running for long periods of time and stuff like is quite bad for ones health. I occaionally practice sprinting for brief periods (useful training for escaping various assailants) which i believe is much more useful and doesnt make me feel nearly as bad as a long cardio session. I used to do long runs all the time and it made everything (my injuries) feel worse for me. I do need to try running with the abrefoot shoes though.

What people dont realize is that yoga is a very important part of a specific religion and was brought to the west through the guise of healthy living (much like vegetarianism, another occult practice brought in through the new age).

I also think you should definitly get raw fermented cod liver oil from green pastures for vitamin d. Your lack of vitamin d from being inside so much likely contributes to your depression and this would definitly help.

Im very interested in what your naturopath had to say since most of those guys tell you lots crap like you need this specific herb or that herb (herbalism-another occult practice I wasted years on to no avail). Not saying all naturopaths are bad however.

Id recommend just continuing with the raw animal foods and wait to get better. Itll definitly work over time, all you need is patience. Some parts of the body like bones can take 7 years to repair on a raw diet while blood is replaced and repaired almost the same day. Just be patient. I wouldnt waste my time with the tinctures and whatnot if I were you though. Iv spent enough miserable years with that stuff that id advise anyone against it.

Alan Watt - Channeling
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk