Author Topic: Help me find RAW (non cow) MILK and butter!! :D  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Help me find RAW (non cow) MILK and butter!! :D
« on: April 20, 2013, 08:29:09 am »
http://rawreconstruction.com

Please please Please please someone help me find some around here!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Help me find RAW (non cow) MILK and butter!! :D
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:04:39 pm »
You might try Aajonus' Primal Diet community forum in Facebook.
I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 09:50:20 pm »
realmilk.com  has a good listing of raw milk producers.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 11:13:53 pm »
try millers farm, in Penn.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 01:15:31 am »
try millers farm, in Penn.

I'm a member of their farm. They have really good products. They're the only farm I can get brains from. Their eggs are really good too. How ever their prices are quite restrictive. 28% shipping fee on all orders under $100. I've basically stopped ordering all my beef and eggs from them.

I think their shipping fees are unfair. This new farm I'm ordering from charges based on the weight of the shipment, which makes sense. But millers charges based on price. Say I order their most expensive items, but it only weighs 4 lbs. They'll charge more shipping than of I order several less expensive items that weigh more.

And even without shipping fees included, their prices are expensive. Ie white oak pastures marrow bones - $9/2.5 lbs, millers - $10.50/1 lb. it's the same thing with ask their organs.

However their products are really good. Especially their eggs.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.

Nocebo Effect - a detrimental effect on health produced by psychological or psychosomatic factors such as negative expectations of treatment or prognosis

Med free since 03/21/2014

Offline gbazell

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 12:41:17 am »
I'm a member of their farm. They have really good products. They're the only farm I can get brains from. Their eggs are really good too. How ever their prices are quite restrictive. 28% shipping fee on all orders under $100. I've basically stopped ordering all my beef and eggs from them.

I think their shipping fees are unfair. This new farm I'm ordering from charges based on the weight of the shipment, which makes sense. But millers charges based on price. Say I order their most expensive items, but it only weighs 4 lbs. They'll charge more shipping than of I order several less expensive items that weigh more.

What is the new farm you're ordering from? I was looking for a farm to order large quantities of raw cream relatively inexpensively, and was considering Miller's but the shipping prices are restrictive.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 01:38:38 am »
What is the new farm you're ordering from? I was looking for a farm to order large quantities of raw cream relatively inexpensively, and was considering Miller's but the shipping prices are restrictive.

The new farm doesn't sell dairy, White Oak Pastures.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.

Nocebo Effect - a detrimental effect on health produced by psychological or psychosomatic factors such as negative expectations of treatment or prognosis

Med free since 03/21/2014

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk