Author Topic: Affordable organic plant foods  (Read 2726 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Affordable organic plant foods
« on: May 29, 2013, 11:09:36 pm »
Hey everyone. I want to switch to organic produce. But I can't afford to pay the high prices for organic produce. I also can't grow my own (wish I could). Any suggestions?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Affordable organic plant foods
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 01:07:46 am »
Check out your farmers' markets. Mine have certified organic sellers.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 11:47:03 pm »
High prices? At whole foods I always compare the prices of organic (convential)  to conventional (non conventional). Turns out organic is almost always less than 20 percent more expensive. Often it is the same price and sometimes its even cheaper!
-----------

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 12:43:51 am »
High prices? At whole foods I always compare the prices of organic (convential)  to conventional (non conventional). Turns out organic is almost always less than 20 percent more expensive. Often it is the same price and sometimes its even cheaper!

You're lucky. That's definitely not the case here. However I don't compare WF's organic to WF's non organic. I compare WF's organic to Sam's Club's, Costco's, etc. non organic. WF's is always much more expensive.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 01:01:46 am »
I just eat so little plants that when I do I always get the best. Its funny beacuse I also have very expensive taste when it comes to fruit. I never crave the cheap stuff like apples and oranges but im always craving the berries cherries papaya. Basically all the most expensive fruit is what I crave for some reason.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk