Author Topic: Jaundice after eating fats  (Read 7855 times)

Offline Alamadri

• Forager
    • View Profile
Jaundice after eating fats
« on: June 02, 2013, 12:55:15 am »
Hello , im new in this forum but ive learned a lot in here before i became member..ive been struggling with my health issues, and trying to get better since western medicine just doesn't work for me.. Learned the importance of raw animal foods, and decided to give it a try, since raw veganism just ruined my life, this couldnt be any worse..well, today i came here because of my fatigue , jaundice , and diarrhea.. I just dont know what to do..i've tried the egg yolk liver flush, without the citrus,fruits (ive self diagnosed fructose intolerant) and the only thing that haopens i get diarrhea..iv'e noticed that if i only eat muscle meats and organs this doesn't happen..
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:15:56 am by TylerDurden »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Jaundice after eating fats
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 01:04:58 am »
At the risk of saying the obvious, then only eat muscle meats and organs.

According to Ayurveda egg yolks aggravate Pitta and aggravated pitta can show up as jaundice and diarrhea, so I am guessing that you have a lot of Pitta in your constitution.

That makes sense because citrus aggravates Pitta. If you really want to eat citrus,only have a small amount and mix it with some sort of fat such as raw cream and or butter.
Cheers
Al

Offline Alamadri

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 01:09:47 am »
Sorry for my  bad english, and thanks for the answer, but maybe i didnt speak correctly.. Fruits dont work for me.. The only carbs i eat is from white rice.. If i only eat the organs and muscle meats will i be able to heal my body in order to better digest the fats in the future?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 06:16:53 am »
If you have to eat only organs and muscle meats to avoid being sick, then eat them.  Try to make sure you're getting enough fat, and not too much protein. If you start having OTHER health problems, then add a little bit of fruit back into your diet, maybe just 1 fruit a day.

Offline White shark

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 04:10:04 am »
I get diarrhea too, if I eat fruits and vegetables. I eat maybe two fruits a day now, but too much fruit, and especially vegetables and green vegetables are the worst! I have always been told, like most people have, that you have to eat tons of vegetables, and I have had problems with my stomach all my life. But I have found out that if I ditch the vegetables and also grains, my stomach becomes normal.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 05:56:03 am »
Jaundice?

Are your bile ducts blocked?

Have you tried apple juice or some chinese herbs to crush gall bladder stones or liver stones?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 03:21:05 am »
Sorry for my  bad english, and thanks for the answer, but maybe i didnt speak correctly.. Fruits dont work for me.. The only carbs i eat is from white rice.. If i only eat the organs and muscle meats will i be able to heal my body in order to better digest the fats in the future?

this is what i did! i decided to incorporate organs bc i wasn't eating fruit or veg. i still don't tolerate fruits or veg too well but my digestion of fats and other meats has much improved.  if i don't workout, this is fine, but if i'm going to be working out i need carbs or i get depleted-feeling. some carbs i tolerate raw are jicama, pumpkin, avocado, seaweed and honey. cooked-wise i can tolerate rice if im desperate, and still enjoy steamed veg like broccoli.  i don't tolerate dairy, or that would be a great source too bc i otherwise feel very calm drinking warmed goat milk... oh, well :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk