Author Topic: Cancer.  (Read 9694 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Cancer.
« on: July 16, 2013, 06:54:54 am »
I knew this was coming, it was completely inevitable, but it's here.
It has shown up all over the place, in many different ways.
Sickness in my loved ones.
This is why I have never thought that I could just live this way without learning how to effectively inform others.
But this ones different, it needs attention right now.

My grandma has been diagnosed with breast and lymph cancer.

What do I do?
I need help to help her, I don't know anything about cancer.
Other than the fact that doctors know how to kill cancer patients in a weird agonizing and long way.
And that there are many alternatives, many that work, and work without destroying the host in the process of killing the cancer.

I need wisdom very badly here

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Cancer.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 06:57:41 am »
How far along is the cancer?  Where did it originate? A low-carb raw paleo diet can often be very helpful.  Cancer feeds on sugar.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 07:13:28 am »
How do I get to her?
How can I make her accept this way of healing?
(the only way of healing, really.)

If she dies,
the consequences will be incredible.

Shes my gram, also. For selfish reasons, I don't want her to go.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 07:14:35 am »
I don't know details, I was told by my mother.
My grandparents are pretty touchy to begin with.
I don't want to say anything until I know a bit.
I don't want to pry.
I'll ask my mom

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 07:54:03 am »
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer two weeks ago. Last week she had a lumpectomy. Time will tell whether that will be enough to keep her cancer under control.

My dad died of cancer in fall of 2011, after a four year battle against it. It's hard to say what actually killed him, the cancer, which by then had spread to his brain, liver, lungs and pancreas, or the chemotherapy drugs and radiation that burned and poisoned him to the point that his immune system was no longer functioning and he couldn't digest food.

Early in my dad's cancer I tried talking to him and my mother about the benefits of dietary changes, particularly switching to a low-carb, high fat diet. They thought my suggestion utterly absurd, and had bought into the idea that fat was bad and sugar and starch harmless. Nothing I could say would even open their mind, let alone change it. I offered books, at first they let the books sit on their shelves, eventually they threw them away. Lost my first copy of Nourishing Traditions by giving it to them, along with my copy of Mary Enig's Know Your Fats. So it goes...

Until someone's ready to open their mind, nothing you can do or say will force them to. And if you try to force it, you'll just create animosity. If someone's set on standard medical treatment, stand back and let them use it. Mention that you've heard of alternatives, and if they ask then offer more details, but otherwise don't interfere or start arguments. I also suggest that you start your grieving process so when they pass away, whenever that might be, you can stand strong and offer support to other family members who will be beset with confusion and sorrow.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 07:59:37 am by Eric »

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 08:00:13 am »
No way
I think thats absolutely ridiculous
Humans are capable of very high intelligence
I don't believe for a second that you can't teach them against their will.
I've done it, it just takes a lot of time so far
Just because you aren't the best at convincing others, doesnt mean its impossible.
Thats doctor mentality, "if us doctors can't do it, no one can!"
The whole 'life or death' aspect can really be beneficial if used properly.
Us humans have got pretty strong survival instincts.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 09:52:02 am »
Stop wearing bras.  No emfs.  No chlorine in water for bathing.  No chemicals on body. only organic laundry soap, organic dish wash, organic soap if ever on body parts... sparingly, no hair coloring.
Let go of all stress, fear, bad emotions, old anger... forgive all.
Take a vacation in the fresh mountain air, and fresh ocean air by the beaches, take boat rides.
Must sleep before 10pm.

Get acupuncturist + dorn + chiropractor to fix up her alignments and nerves.

raw paleo diet, aajonus vonderplanitz body building diet 3 sets of 3x a day
See http://rawpaleodietforum.com for variety
See http://wewant2live.com for the books.

raw green juice
raw meat + raw fat (you may even compromise here with cooked meat and cooked fat as supplement... do not fry)
raw dairy milk (if she digests well)

1 serving of high vitamin c fruit + raw fat (like raw egg yolk)

raw green juice
raw meat + raw fat

raw green juice
raw meat + raw fat

colon cleanse - kidney cleanse - liver flushes - vco detox
see http://www.curemanual.com

bob beck protocol
see http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/BobBeck.html

buy bob beck devices from http://www.sota.com/
Get the entire kit http://www.sota.com/sota-kits.html

Your grandma can't lose with this.
Give her this exact post reply I made.
Print the relevant pages from the links as a print out if she's not internet savvy.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 10:21:34 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 10:09:27 am »
You're wonderful.
Thank you.
How would you say I go about presenting this plan?

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 10:11:20 am »
/whats your title?
Shes a doctor lover, so naturally they want titles right?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 10:23:06 am »
That is my current 2013 plan in use.

I call myself:

hobby healer
family healer
(I'm what my family has got)

on my business card it says "Manggagamot" (Filipino word for healer)
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2013, 10:34:51 am »
Haha I really like the tagalog word best. Much more interesting
If you ever hear of a Gavin Sheppard over there, that is my father.

I am assuming you are unaware of the issues in specific canadian provinces?
Winnipeg is toxic.
My 5? year old cousin was developing large bald patches among other things (she was born and raised in winnipeg, but had just moved to ontario)
The story is long, but it ends with a naturopath being perplexed by her symptoms,
until hearing that they had lived in winnipeg all her life.
That was it, he knew, he ran a bunch of test, turns out that poisonous winnipeg was the culprit.
He said to my aunt "The best thing you did for her was move her to ontario"
He has been healing her from the poisons, she is getting better and better now :)
Shes not bald anywhere anymore.

I am not educated, but it seems clear to me that no human should be subjected to such poison.
At the very least, a cancer patient hoping to recover.

What do you think?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 11:08:34 am »
Poisons are of course bad for anyone.
What poisons were identified in those places?
Fluoride?
Air?
Food?

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 12:25:35 pm »
My grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent surgery and chemo and radiation. The second I heard I knew she would refuse to go a natural path. She too believes strongly in docs/western medicine.

I know how crappy of a situation this is and I haven't figured out how to get through to her. My parents, although not entirely sure of my raw diet, support and understand that I know a lot about nutrition/diet (I've been the residential health 'nut' for the past 4 years). They said there is no chance that grandma would go for a diet that doesn't involve sugar. Even if she understood it to mean life/death.

People of the older generation were not as privileged or did not have the opportunity that we currently do. They grew up in the Great Depression and learned to accept and make do with what was available. They think "well, I've eaten this way my whole life, a cookie or ice cream here and there isn't going to make any more difference now. Afterall, if medicine that is that strong can't even beat this disease, how can food? I just want to consume something that gives me pleasure." And they will. Until they can explore the world in the way we do, through the internet (which they've been brainwashed to believe that you CANT believe anything on the internet, the common commercial "where did you hear that? The internet?!? *insert condescending laugh*), they will remain closed-minded. They've been told for SO long that doctors are geniuses. I mean, look at the great achievements doctors have made to mankind, vaccines for polio, stds, anything else you name it, the doctors have either fixed it, or it is incurable, end of story. There is no way to redirect a brain-washed person. Until they can see for themselves the world outside their own, they are stuck.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 12:46:59 pm »
Stop wearing bras.  No emfs.  No chlorine in water for bathing.  No chemicals on body. only organic laundry soap, organic dish wash, organic soap if ever on body parts... sparingly, no hair coloring.
Let go of all stress, fear, bad emotions, old anger... forgive all.
Take a vacation in the fresh mountain air, and fresh ocean air by the beaches, take boat rides.
Must sleep before 10pm.

Get acupuncturist + dorn + chiropractor to fix up her alignments and nerves.

raw paleo diet, aajonus vonderplanitz body building diet 3 sets of 3x a day
See http://rawpaleodietforum.com for variety
See http://wewant2live.com for the books.

raw green juice
raw meat + raw fat (you may even compromise here with cooked meat and cooked fat as supplement... do not fry)

1 serving of high vitamin c fruit + raw fat (like raw egg yolk)

raw green juice
raw meat + raw fat

raw green juice
raw meat + raw fat

colon cleanse - kidney cleanse - liver flushes - vco detox
see http://www.curemanual.com

bob beck protocol
see http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/BobBeck.html

buy bob beck devices from http://www.sota.com/
Get the entire kit http://www.sota.com/sota-kits.html

Your grandma can't lose with this.
Give her this exact post reply I made.
Print the relevant pages from the links as a print out if she's not internet savvy.

Great suggestions from GS. I would add;

High fat, lower protein(mainly seafoods, wildcaught fish, crabs, oysters, mussels..etc). And NO carbs, except of the sort that have cancer healing properties= wild growing berries, wild greens/herbs, maybe some wild fruit (locally grown in season).
Cancer cells have hard time to survive if your body's fuel is fat. My sisters friend living in Norway healed her self recently from breast cancer that had spread, with a diet mainly consisting of fish and veggies. It was not even raw....

No artificial lights.

Full body tanning, completely nude. On the grass, outside in the nature. She will find a lonely place to do this.

Earthing. Tell her to go barefeet on the grass in the morning.. and whenever she can.

Iodine. Tell her to start the Iodine protocol by Dr Brownstein. Have helped many cancer patients.

- - - -

I think if you really want to help you might need to move in with your grandma or she move in with you, and you help her. Many people today lack the power to change their life they have gotten so far down the road. They just are not capable anymore.
The pressure from the mainstream is too big. So you might need to lead her by her hand. Now, often this is not possible.. and that is kind of tragic. The brother of my ex died of melanoma 2 years ago and he really wanted to stay alive.. he asked me what to do. I told, but he was not capable of changing so radically. He loved he's pasta too much.... and other things. It is something with people's brain that does not work properly anymore, believe me. But I do believe it is possible if you are with her, prepairing her food and taking her out for walking barefeet and laying in the grass in the sun with her.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:59:21 pm by Inger »

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 09:21:08 pm »
I know it would all be so much easier if I could live with her.
But unfortunately, she lives on a huge beautiful customized rich person ranch in poisonous winnipeg
Her and my grandpa have built a life there, have you heard of:  http://www.levysleathers.com/browse;cat,868;Straps?
and I live in toronto, in my own place, working on my own healing
She would never leave, and I would never go.
I'm not sacrificing my own progress haha

Winnipeg is poisonous at least partly because: http://winnipeg.ca/publicworks/bugline/Pesticide_Use_Notification.stm

I had stopped by their place in winnipeg on my drive back from BC, I told them about my discovery of how great raw meat was. They were both very much intrigued it seemed. Full of questions, no dismissal.
I didn't doubt that I could eventually get to them.
But now that there's a time limit, and people go hard into the medical world out of fear, I dont know how.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 12:33:07 am »
there is so much information out there, even in the regular paleo community, I would look for sources there, mostly its about getting down the carbs and getting more animal based foods and non starchy veggies.  even lightly cooked paleo is better the conventional diets.

have you suggested that the pesticides may play a role in the cancer? 

your granny should be getting regular lymph massage, even dry brushing her skin, swimming in clean water, getting fresh air and drinking plenty of herbal teas, clevers are good as lymph and blood cleansers and very gentle.  also seaweeds for iodine and trace minerals.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 04:19:24 am »
Iodine. Tell her to start the Iodine protocol by Dr Brownstein. Have helped many cancer patients.

This. Look into Dr. Brownstein's work with iodine on breast cancer. There's an iodine yahoo email group where you can learn more.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2013, 10:48:38 am »
If you think your grandma is loaded with pesticides, then a philippine product with have is Quantumin Minerals Plus drops.

May be ingested 10 drops per drink of a cup of water or in all of her drinks.

Also may be rubbed all over her body to leach out the pesticides.

The users of this product have much success with farmers who are sick of pesticides and laundry women full of detergents.  In a few days all those poisons are expelled and the person is well.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 02:53:17 pm »
Inger, u r brilliant to embrace the simplicity of human life.

bugs or country chickens

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 01:44:37 am »
Can someone go to winnipeg and help her? haha ah its so hard to convince someone to try something new when you can look them in the eye. And eat raw meat in front of them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk