Author Topic: Somebody living in Germany Berlin/Brandenburg  (Read 2945 times)

Offline Twinfang

• Forager
    • View Profile
Somebody living in Germany Berlin/Brandenburg
« on: August 26, 2013, 03:36:33 pm »
Hello everyone,

my name is Julian I'm 22 years old, living currently in north germany.
Since a year I'm into raw food, especially raw paleo/instincto.

Next month i will move near Berlin.

I have a hard time finding something edible to eat in my area and i don't now a single person near me who cares about nutrition or raw eating.

Would be cool to change that.

So if everyone lives near Berlin or in Brandenburg and would share his sources with me or just likes to meet up,
that would be great!

Greetings to you all ;D

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Somebody living in Germany Berlin/Brandenburg
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 04:08:47 pm »
You might consider trying the Rohkost/-Instinkto  community in Germany. Most of them go in for 100% vegan diets but a few  do go in for raw eggs and raw dairy, and a tiny few might go in for eating raw meats. Also, there is a website for finding local weston price chapters  in international areas but the site is down for now.

Otherwise, search local farmers' markets and ask the relevant farmers what they feed their animals on. Or check any online organic food directories for local shops selling organic meat, they might provide grassfed meat as well. Or look around for a shop(or preferably) warehouse selling raw wild game.

Of course, some of those who cannot find suitable grassfed meat do go in for raw wildcaught seafood instead, but that can be expensive if too far from the coast. At any rate, my own experience indicated that, for me, raw wildcaught seafood should never be above 50% of my diet, and preferably not less than 10%, if possible.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Twinfang

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Somebody living in Germany Berlin/Brandenburg
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 12:58:02 am »
Thanks for the reply,

i will look around in the German rawfood/instincto community.

Have to manage myself some quality fat and meat, my thoughts start to get foggy.
Too long eaten just fish as protein and not enough fat, thats how it feels like to me.

I may fall out of the section I've posted but are they experiences with eating too much meat or fat?

Some time ago i did have a whole selection from  grassfed beef including organs,tongue,bone-marrow, lots of pretty orange fat and muscle meat.

It was like I would have wandered  a longer time through a desert finding a oasis.
First time in my life eating raw organs and fat etc.., especially in this quality.

For one and a half week I was just eating from the beef didn't have any interest in something else.

Felt like building up my entire body.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 03:08:33 pm by TylerDurden »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk