Author Topic: Apiatherapy - Bee Sting therapy for MS, Lou Gerigs, Renauds, arthritus etc  (Read 6842 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Has anybody tried this?

I just went to a talk locally, where someone who had MS and was using this therapy very successfully to become asymptomatic. It's not a cure unless you get it before the disease sets in or has been around for awhile.

One guy was in a wheelchair with slurred speech and is now doing bicycle racing for fun.

Very easy to do and apparently very affective. We also watched them do it, as they had a few hives in the back yard. A person with arthritis also was treated. Very easy and quick.
Cheers
Al

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Getting High Injecting Snake Venom

something similar but with snake venom, perhaps this warrants its own thread?

I would definitly like to try this.
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Has anybody tried this?

I just went to a talk locally, where someone who had MS and was using this therapy very successfully to become asymptomatic. It's not a cure unless you get it before the disease sets in or has been around for awhile.

One guy was in a wheelchair with slurred speech and is now doing bicycle racing for fun.

Very easy to do and apparently very affective. We also watched them do it, as they had a few hives in the back yard. A person with arthritis also was treated. Very easy and quick.

The natives in Bataan... the Aetas formerly of Mt. Pinatubo were holding a seminar on their bee and honey collecting traditions.  Maybe around 2009? I was there.

And at the same time the guy was demonstrating matter-of-factly what you just mentioned... bee sting therapy.

So in the Aeta tribes in Bataan, bee sting therapy is traditional medicine.

Of course their bees were wild.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
i should add that the snake venom is said to cure cancer.
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Snake venom needs its own thread.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I am sceptical of bee products. Some of the so-called "raw" honey I  have bought has given me some unpleasant symptoms, suggesting that it might have been lightly pasteurised(UK law allows honey to be called "raw" as long as it has only been heated up to 80 degrees Celsius for a short while). I also become very hot after eating any sundried bee pollen. I will admit that the royal jelly I got which was authentically raw, albeit prefrozen, was very energy-giving, though tasted foul.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
A problem with many honeys is due to how the beekeeper keeps his hive over the winter months.  Many will feed sugar to the bees after extracting their honey for calories during the winter months. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
the overwhelming majority of raw honeys are not raw.

a truly raw honey should not give you any problems. Try "really raw" brand honey which is definitlycompletely raw high quality honey before you decide.

Also it oten gets hot enough in many places during the summer to easily damage the honey just by being outside so please take that into consideration a well. Honey is probably the most easily damaged and delicate raw food there is.
-----------

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Apiatherapy - Bee Sting therapy for MS, Lou Gerigs, Renauds, arthritus etc
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 06:29:27 am »
I have stung my self 2-3 times a day now for the past week.

Some things I have noticed which may or may not be attributed to Apitherapy.

Increased energy (Especially after stinging myself)
Better digestion(Although this could most likely be due to my RS experiments.)
Less pain and inflammation each time I am stung.

Not sure how long people continue to sting themselves for treatment but I plan on continuing as long as I have this source of bees.
Gnawing on bones.

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 12:09:16 pm »
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18807725

A randomized study for bee sting therapy.
Gnawing on bones.

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 12:19:53 pm »
http://www.apitherapy.org/category/apitherapy/skin-conditions/

More info about bee sting therapy and testimonials.

One of the people claim their warts fell off on their second treatment.

I have had a small wart on my leg for a year now so I am going to start applying the stingers to this area in particular from now on.
Gnawing on bones.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2013, 12:53:22 pm »
the overwhelming majority of raw honeys are not raw.

a truly raw honey should not give you any problems. Try "really raw" brand honey which is definitlycompletely raw high quality honey before you decide.

Also it oten gets hot enough in many places during the summer to easily damage the honey just by being outside so please take that into consideration a well. Honey is probably the most easily damaged and delicate raw food there is.

There is a guy in our village in the middle of this polluted city who has his own bee hives and sells raw honey.  I ate some and I felt like puking.  Polluted place, polluted bees, polluted foraging. polluted raw honey.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 04:27:29 pm »
There is a guy in our village in the middle of this polluted city who has his own bee hives and sells raw honey.  I ate some and I felt like puking.  Polluted place, polluted bees, polluted foraging. polluted raw honey.
Good point. I had considered once having a beehive in my place in Italy, but the trouble is that all land outside my garden is chock-full of pesticides and  other chemicals.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2013, 11:04:57 pm »
These bees come from Flagstaff Arizona where is quite forestry and pristine. Not much pollution at all. Northern Arizona is pretty clean from what I can tell.
Gnawing on bones.

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2013, 05:01:03 am »
After several stings above and around my wart/mole on my leg it has considerably decreased it size. I can not even feel it if I run my finger over it and can only visibly see it now. I am out of bees at the moment so will have to postpone treatment as of now. All in all I consider it a success and a reliable means of treating certain ailments.
Gnawing on bones.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk