Author Topic: Staph infections  (Read 12958 times)

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Staph infections
« on: September 26, 2013, 11:01:57 pm »
Hi guys,
since I ve moved to the tropics, I periodically get staph aureus  infections.
When I moved to Europe in between, they disappeared.

Last, 3 days ago, after the trail in the forest when I got bitten by some mosquitoes and then scratched with my "dirty" nails  8) and caused it to get infected..

I am now cleaning my wounds with hot water and it is SO  painful..  :'( :'(

A fruit friend of mine told me once somebody gets it first time, s/he will hardly get rid off..

Is that true?

What s your experience about it?

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Staph infections
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 01:05:32 am »
This is a topic I've been interested in for years, alternatives to antibiotics. It seems in the western world that our current reliance on and the history of antibiotics leaves it as the onlky medication one can't live without. After all, so many people did die from infections throughout history.

Sadly I don't know much about the topic from alternative medicine views. I think historically maggots or leeches were placed on the wound to suck out any infection. I know garlic has amazing antibiotic properties; 1 mg of allicin (the chemical released when garlic is crushed and left to oxidize for 10 min) is 10 times more potent than 1 mg of penicillin. I think it was 10 times, maybe 100 times. Something amazing like that. That's about all I can think of for now.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 02:21:15 am »
Thanks Dr D!
I knew about the garlic. There was a time I even used to eat lots of it but did not seem to improve my immunity..
 I  ve learnt how to treat staph infections naturally but I d like to get rid of them!  >: >:

Also, I ve found that Ocean water is a real medicine! ;)

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 03:20:17 am »
Actually, now that I think about it, MMS would be right up your alley. Staph is a bacterial infection, and MMS applied topically and taken internally for a time would (IMO) guarantee that it destroys that bacteria, without harming any of your own beneficial bacteria. My neighbor had a skin disease similar to MRSA (another type of the staph bacteria) and applied it topically and took it and within about 2 weeks he was 95% healed. It could possibly destroy it enough that it wouldn't ever come back. Far less painful than running hot water through it.

http://www.mmsdrops.com/life-threating/

Iodine is recommended here also. http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1300924

I'm sure ocean water is great, salt is a wonderful antibacterial. MMS breaks down to salt when not used to destroy something harmful in the body. http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1671224

Good luck!
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 03:40:37 am »
I believe staph is systemic.   So, internal mms might help.  tops would be controlling your blood sugar (carbs and fruit), for I believe staph feeds on sugars.   You also might look into urine therapy. 

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 04:11:31 am »
i have known folks who have had good experiences using calcium bentonite clay  topically on staph infections.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 07:30:14 am »
Oregano oil
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 12:29:47 am »
Does it effect the skin primarily? Having sufficient copper and especially sulfur can help with skin maladies. I knew a woman who couldn't even touch a blade of grass with her bare skin without it turning into a minor rash. What's up with that?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 10:26:57 am »
Does it effect the skin primarily? Having sufficient copper and especially sulfur can help with skin maladies. I knew a woman who couldn't even touch a blade of grass with her bare skin without it turning into a minor rash. What's up with that?

Among other things, she probably had a vitamin D deficiency, and probably didn't eat enough fat, and ate too many carbs.  She probably was raised in a super-clean environment, and immune-system disorders probably ran in her family.

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 04:57:35 pm »
Thank you guys!

My wounds are looking better except one that is a bit spreading but I am watching it very carefully and extra cleaning it several times a day.

Surely I eat lots of sugar (fruits) but  environment is also important because  I had ABSOLUTELY no probs when on a high carb fruit diet in the northern emisphere..

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 10:29:44 pm »
Maybe you could say 'you had no symptoms on a high carb fruit diet'....  IF your staph is a result of excess blood sugar,  than your present hemisphere is actually showing you something.

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 11:46:53 pm »
Maybe you could say 'you had no symptoms on a high carb fruit diet'....  IF your staph is a result of excess blood sugar,  than your present hemisphere is actually showing you something.

Could be very well be the case :(
My foot got swollen in the mean time.. But I am not too worried.. Finger crossed!
I ll wash the wounds with cashew tree bark.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2013, 12:54:14 am »
Do you have common plantain where you are living? This is a small herb that has phenomenal antibacterial properties. It grows all over in the US, I've made it into a spit poultice by chewing the leaves to mush and then putting the mush on a wound and letting it dry. It falls off in a day or so, and has worked wonders for me on eliminating infections and promoting rapid, scar-free healing.

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2013, 04:04:25 am »
Do you have common plantain where you are living? This is a small herb that has phenomenal antibacterial properties. It grows all over in the US, I've made it into a spit poultice by chewing the leaves to mush and then putting the mush on a wound and letting it dry. It falls off in a day or so, and has worked wonders for me on eliminating infections and promoting rapid, scar-free healing.

Yes I do.
It is a bit different compared to the european one but with similar properties.
I drink its juice almost every morning in my wild edibles green juice.

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 07:21:50 pm »
Right, still struggling a bit.
Since I cannot go to the beach, I thought I d try to soak my leg into a salt water basin and read something while waiting a couple of hours to pass..

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 11:40:13 pm »
What all have you been doing to treat it? I would really recommend iodine and MMS. They seem to be the way a lot of others are having long-term success.
-Dustin

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 01:22:40 am »
Yeh I just came to mention iodine topically as well.  Perhaps salt and iodine poultice?  I am sure this is why seawater is so beneficial.  Do you take any salt internally?  You might try just a bit of salt an iodine this was as well.

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 03:50:43 am »
What all have you been doing to treat it? I would really recommend iodine and MMS. They seem to be the way a lot of others are having long-term success.

Hey Dustin, I d really love to experiment with the things you say but I need to take a quick action therefore I cannot wait to order those products (they do not sell them in Brazil and I would have to order them from USA)..

I soaked my leg in warm salty water and the pain went away but it is still pretty much swollen. My foot, my ankle, almost till my knee!  :o
Never got so swallen before and the infection itself it is not even that big.. and the swollen area is not painful at all..   ???
I exercised and danced today no probs.

WTF!!

Tomorrow I ll go to the Ocean anyway..

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 03:52:23 am »
Yeh I just came to mention iodine topically as well.  Perhaps salt and iodine poultice?  I am sure this is why seawater is so beneficial.  Do you take any salt internally?  You might try just a bit of salt an iodine this was as well.

Dear Jessica, I once had atomic iodine and used it for a while but did not seem to affect much my health so I gave it to somebody in Europe..  -\

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2013, 05:06:10 pm »
I ve been to the Ocean yesterday and soaked and rinsed and exposed my wounds to the full shining sun and today I just woke up and the wounds are almost completely healed!
Also the swelling is much, much better!
I forgot to buy some lemons but accidentally I found a ripe one on the sand right there where I was sitting and squeezed its juice to clean the wounds..
I felt as if "somebody" was really looking after me! :)
My Cosmic parents!

Bless the Spirits of the Elements!

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 09:56:10 am »
They are FINALLY dying!

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2013, 04:38:42 am »
have you tried raw honey? Terramin clay? apple cider vinegar?

id try those in that order starting with the honey which I think would do the trick
-----------

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2013, 04:37:26 am »
If I get an infection and it persists, I get out my Zapper first. That usually is the end of it. If not then I run my Rife device on it.

I had cankers for almost 40 years. Ran the Rife on them and they are history. Also run it on dental infections once in awhile as a preventative.
Cheers
Al

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2014, 07:18:45 am »
Which magnesium supplement do you take?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk