Author Topic: Bile reflux caused by candida/SIBO?  (Read 12138 times)

Offline Cece

• Forager
    • View Profile
Bile reflux caused by candida/SIBO?
« on: February 10, 2014, 05:12:20 pm »
Hi everyone.
Once again I have to turn to you for help.

I have the worst digestion and am severly underweight.
My stomach is full of bile, which hurts so much and makes it imposible to eat. I have to vomit (mostly bile and looots of mucus) everytime before eating to be able to eat.
I have a really rare form of candida: Candida Pulcherrima. (collected from the bile and mucus that I vomit)
No one seems to know which medication would work on this weird candida but I'm currently eating 150 mg of fluconazole.
I also have bacterial overgrowth and lots of bad bacteria like klebsiella and citrobacter.
Probiotics just worsen the situation.
My whole digestion isn't moving so the only way to get relief from my bloating is by constantly burping.

I eat mostly paleo but still including rice and maize.
The more fat I eat the more bile I have in my stomach so my doctor old me to try eating low fat. But this worsens my candida issue.
Could sibo/candida CAUSE the bile reflux and would it help if I tried eating zero carb?
I'm just afraid that the bile will totally destroy my stomach if I eat more fat.

Hopefully you have any thoughts!!
Your Cece

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Bile reflux caused by candida/SIBO?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 05:46:55 pm »
Sorry, I'm not an MD and I don't know.

Nevertheless, you'd certainly have the best healing chances with a strict 100% raw paleo - instincto diet. There have been amazing remissions or self-healing when followed properly and eating little food.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 05:59:45 pm »
Rice and Maize cannot be good for you at this time.

Have you done colon cleansing with Castor Oil?
30ml to 60ml of Castor Oil... drink.
Wait a few hours... and expel / poop.
Try 3 to 5 straight days of castor oil every evening or do it every other day.

Maybe my employee here will be your inspiration:
http://www.curemanual.com/2013/05/colon-cleanse-testimonial-using-castor-oil-and-dr-tams-miracle-tea-by-elino-cabiades/
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:12:32 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 07:20:18 pm »
Try doing rawpaleodiet but with a low-carb emphasis. My own experience is that consumption of cooked foods leads to a lot of mucus overproduction. Going raw, high carb, given the candida, would not be an option, either.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:08:40 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 07:30:43 pm »
Yes, limit fruits and honey intake, avoid dry fruits and dates.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Cece

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 10:58:02 pm »
Okay, thanks.
I'll firstly try and eliminate all grains.

Interesting about the castor oil cleanse.
Now I have been using natriumpicosulphate and waterenemas.
Feels like my whole system is paralyzed.
Could I still benefit from the castor oil cleanse?

/Cece

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 01:53:04 am »
I would eat small meals of meat, with finely shredded garlic,  alternating when hungry again, with small amounts of fat, also with finely shredded garlic.  Green leek leaves chewed well will give some prebiotics and bulk to help move things along.    You have an overgrowth.  Best not feed them with any forms of sugar.    The   strain BOD of probiotics from Flora Balance really does work well on Candida!  and is very cheap to buy online.   I would highly recommend you look into it.    You'll need to get off of candida killing prescriptions for the BOD to flourish though.  And I imagine that would be a leap of faith.  But keeping meals small and getting off of carbs and sugar should work pretty well to begin with. 

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 02:39:56 am »
I used to avoid eating fats for a different reason (gall-bladder attacks), but this might help:

When I started RPD and switched to raw, unprocessed fat, all my symptoms vanished. For this to work, I had to be really fussy about what I considered "raw fat," meaning that a lot of processed fats like bottled oils were not safe for me to eat for some reason (perhaps heat during processing, rancidity during storage).
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 11:04:13 am »
Okay, thanks.
I'll firstly try and eliminate all grains.

Interesting about the castor oil cleanse.
Now I have been using natriumpicosulphate and waterenemas.
Feels like my whole system is paralyzed.
Could I still benefit from the castor oil cleanse?

/Cece

The only way you will know if Castor Oil will benefit you is after you have done it at least 2 or 3 times.
30ml to 60ml each time.

there are other colon cleanses besides it.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Cece

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 01:26:11 pm »
Thanks you guys!
A quick update:
I eliminated all grains and that totally made a difference.
But now they have found that I have chronic Lyme disease and I'm getting intravenous antibiotics for at least 4 months. My candida is getting worse everyday.
I'm waiting for my BOD probiotics, hopefully they will help!!!
I now have to try to eliminate all carbs, although fat makes me so nauseous.
I'm just really scared of loosing too much weight when I'm already waaaaay too skinny.
/Cece

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 02:28:24 pm »
I have a friend who is treating Lymes without antibiotics...and has apparently gotten well.   If you'd like maybe you would like to contact her.  There's a strong belief that Lymes will wall itself off to antibiotic treatment until it stops and then pick up where it left off.  Antibiotics can work if discovered very early on.   

Offline Cece

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 05:02:57 pm »
YES! I would love to talk to her :)
I have met a lot of people with chronic Lyme and everyone gets their symptoms back when they quit the antibiotics.
I don't want to poison my body with antibiotics for a longer time!!!!
My digestion and gut is already a nightmare.
Of course my super candida could be due to my weak immunsystem due to Lyme.
Thank you so much!!!!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 09:17:14 pm »
I used to avoid eating fats for a different reason (gall-bladder attacks), but this might help:

When I started RPD and switched to raw, unprocessed fat, all my symptoms vanished. For this to work, I had to be really fussy about what I considered "raw fat," meaning that a lot of processed fats like bottled oils were not safe for me to eat for some reason (perhaps heat during processing, rancidity during storage).

same here, I always had gallbladder issues with processed fats, including organic olive oil, raw hemp oil, etcetc...or concentrated non animal source fats like seeds or coconut meat.   

those had to be completely eliminated for many years, I stay away from all seeds and nuts and only partake in coconut meats or avocado on occasion. 

the best fats that have never caused issues are raw egg yolks, animal fats including marrow, and butter/dairy fats.

I truly think the egg  yolks are healing to the gallbladder and bile production because they naturally contain many nutrients that help fat digest, such as lechitin. 

I think a diet high in bitter greens like lettuce, dandelion, chicory, radicchio, endive..etc...and other soothing herbs and veggies such as fennel, dill, basil, mallow etc...blended up into juices with zucchini, cucumber and the occasional cabbage juice, garlic, turmeric, and lemon is very healing to the gallbladder. 

very lightly cooked fish and meats with seaweed and curry broths...all of the spices to strengthen the digestion.  trying raw egg yolks to see if they don't make you sick.  sauerkraut and whey fermented meats might also be a good idea. 

do you have a source for raw milk?  raw whey and egg yolks were pretty much my lifeblood when my gallbladder and candida were totally out of wack.  I was also extremely skinny and my body started deteriorating my teeth and bones until I started drinking more raw whey.  looking back I wish I would have eaten much more raw, fermented dairy, fish and krauts and focused remineralization, sauna, meditation and sleeping to heal instead of trudging on.

also because you are underweight and have compromised digestion you are probably laking for vitamins and minerals, something that contains both zinc, iodine, chromium, among others if you are having issues with candida.  dulse, kelp and other seaweeds(and oysters when you get there) are excellent for this, along with supplements, I like any of the new chapter products as they are food based and seem to have the proper forms of most vitamins and minerals along with enzymes and probiotics.

consider cod liver oil and a vitamin d supplement

a probiotic and dosing pretty high seems to help overcome intestinal issues, the best I have found is garden of life 'primal defense" which contains many strains of probiotics including those from healthy soil, which are extremely important.  you can buy it in the powder form, not in capsules, and it is much less expensive and also easier to take larger amounts.

another really good healer for candida is sauna (once you get some good minerals in your body and are thoroughly hydrated) saunas can really speed the healing process by balancing minerals within the body and expelling excess through resperation.  they are especially good where compromised digestion and candida have exacerbated imbalances of minerals, heavy metals and bacteria in the body.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 09:39:17 pm by jessica »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2014, 05:06:44 am »
Cece, hi, I tried to pm you with her name, but your inbox is full.   Van

Offline Cece

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 11:33:22 pm »
Van,
I only had one message in my inbox although it said it was full. Now it's empty!
I got my bacillus coagulans from Higher Nature. Hopefully they will work against my candida. The product contains FOS which has given me problems in the past. But I will give it a try!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk