Author Topic: Chronic headaches  (Read 16956 times)

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
Re: Chronic headaches
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2014, 02:37:05 am »
Yeah I have a wifi in my room and been thinking maybe it could cause problem, I definitively didn't have as much headache as before it got installed. I disabled it and put my cell phone as far away as possible, will see if that helps.
I don't feel dehydrated though.

And I live 40mins away from Montreal, the actual place to get all the good stuff are IN Montreal, where I am not. My only transportation methods are my parents

Sorentus you can go with your parents to Montreal every second week? And stock up on meat/fish and fat?

You need to shut of the wifi whenever you can Sorentus. At least in the night. Please consider this. Close your cellphone at least in the night or use on airplane modus.  I shut mine off every evening at 8 PM. If you leave it on it will still emit signals all the time!

Do you have a smart meter on your house?

Everyone wants to have.. 3 G... 4 G.. fiber optic... etc. everywhere. Super fast internet connections. Almost no one thinks about how it will hurt us. It is scary. Because all this radiation is totally unnatural and only increases and increases every year  -[

To minimize damage,
take care to stay hydrated with great water (springwater or RO, or own well) Drink a lot! Ice cold water is more hydrating and energizing.

Eat high fat.

Ground as much as you can. Get out in the wild. Go for a walk. Stay in the nature. Very healing. In summer tan as much as you can, preferably nude. Swim in rivers, lakes, in the ocean. The best grounding you can get!

Sleep on first floor or in the basement. Or. Buy a magnetico mattress 10 or 20 gauss if you can afford. Especially if you live on second floor or higher. Living far above the earth takes you out of its protective space, we are not made to stay far above the earth most of the time (!) or we would be birds! lol
I have a 10 gauss mattress and I LOVE it.

Try to not have it too warm in your room. Helps hydration when it is cooler.

Go early to bed, sleep enough, as much as you need. No blue lights in your eyes after sunset. Use blueblocker glasses if needed. You can read in candle light  :)

Too much protein is no good if you live in high EMF environment! Try to up your fat instead. I eat fairly high protein and do great on it but I very much limit my EMF too and live outside the city....

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2014, 03:02:52 am »
II shut off my wifi, I think it's doing some good, headache isn't as bad today but then again I slept 14hours lol. We do have a smart meter in our house, my room is in the basement and it couldn't be any further then it is to me.

I am definitively DYING for fat, I'm looking at my melted duck fat, "cold-pressed" coconut oil and ghee and rememberer that I can't have it because its not raw, can't wait to receive my suet which won't be until at least 2 weeks. I drink room temperature spring water because I was told it's easier for digestion then cool temperature.

I do want to take a walk but I feel so tired, who knows if walking wont actually make me feel better though, I have to do a long walk tomorrow anyway  to get my FMT and buy my fresh meat so I'll be fixed.

I leave the temperature around 21C in my room, I'm freezing all the time.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2014, 03:14:54 am »
Sorentus walking in the forest will make you feel better, 100%. That is what you need to do. Stay in the nature as much as you can.

Great that you sleep in the basement  :) very good!

I have in between 15 to 20 degree C in my apartment and I do not freeze  ;) maybe you need to do some cold thermogenesis exercise  ;) start with ultra short cold showers  :) or dunk your face in cold water every morning  :) you will slowly get warmer and warmer. I used to freeze all the time too, the worst it was eating much fruit, I was cold all the time!

If it was me.. I would prefer cooked fat over raw carbohydrates/sugar. Seriously. It is still more natural for us living in colder climates. Fruits are very unnatural now. In summer with lots of sunshine it is a different thing.. but even then tropical or cultivated fruit is not good for me.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2014, 03:17:17 am »
And Sorentus... when you do your long walks, take a look up in the heaven. Let the light into your eyes (no glasses on). It will help. At least a few minutes every day when sun is up, even if cloudy and rainy. I do this every day.  :)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2014, 05:19:39 am »
your dreams, are they always amazing ? are they super visceral, like do you feel things touching you? do you have nightmares?  do you have money to get a blood minerals and vitamins test? sorry if these questions seem weird.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 05:29:40 am by jessica »

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2014, 06:11:36 am »
They tested me for just so many things, B12,Iron,STD, Celiac Disease, IBD and IBD again and IBD AGAIN, all negative.
I get nightmares but not so often, I don't know if my dream are "visceral" they usually reflect my past, what I've lost and the dreams that I no longer can pursue, stuff that my spirit die for but my physical body cannot do. When I get lucid dream it can last for what feels like an entire hour or just a few minutes. Once I could even feel that I was partially awake while still in my lucid dream. Despite feeling sad when I wake up that my dreams are gone, they usually feel amazing yes, I really wish i could be in a permanent sleep state. No matter how bad my headaches, they are completely gone for the time being that I sleep, only to come back shortly after I wake up.

Most of my money has been wasted on useless supplements, now I try to keep the tiny left that I have for food. Oh and I did go for a walk earlier, I'll make this a daily habit.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 08:41:51 am »
just the b vitamins or a whole vitamin and mineral panel?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2014, 10:19:31 pm »
I only ask this because the dreams, headaches, tiredness/lethargy and the fact that you might have limited physical exercise makes me think you are the best candidate for loading up on minerals and water and doing lots of sauna to restore the proper cellular balance because at the one of the smaller levels energy is made by this balance but you need enough of the prper minerals to play.

that's definitely why I encourage seaweeds, green drinks with only certain veggies and herbs, teas, broths and supplements(vitamin, mineral, probiotic) etc. especially to those with compromised digestion.  like inger said lightly cooked fats can be more healing then fruits/raw carbs, especially if you have issues with over consuming sweets, candida, etc....although I don't think carbs should be totally excluded for long periods of time, especially for healing, but sometimes short periods, coupled with rest and self care (lymph massage, sauna, deep breathing, MUCH time in nature and sunshine, even small changes in lifestyle, habits, examining emotions without judgement etc....)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2014, 11:28:26 pm »
I started developing chronic headache that got more and more frequent as time went by, now barely a day goes by without having an headache. I been using melatonin for years now to help me sleep as I have a very hard time sleeping but it give me an headache most of the time when I take it now, even as low as 0.1 mg. So I decided to cut melatonin for good and see if it help headaches.

As anyone else struggled with this? CFS/Chronic Headache started after my digestive issue and I find CFS/Headache much more impairing now then all those digestive problem, today I'm doing very good digestion wise but my headache feels like a migraine. For some reason whenever my digestion is at bay, my headaches go crazy, it's like I can't be free of headache and without digestive upset at the same time, it's one or the other or both. Any thoughts on what could be done or why it's happening?

My first aid for that is quantumin minerals plus.  Maybe there is an equivalent in your country.  Wipe on forehead, temples, scalp, spine.  Energy and minerals type of medicine.

If it is a circulation issue, cayenne tincture, or just cayenne, make tea 3x a day.  Tincture best.

See an acupuncturist and a chiropractor.

Im with Van, just eating ground beef and honey is unacceptable.  You need vitamin variety.  Go out and eat many other things. 

Personally, i would only buy ground beef if i grind it in front of me.  Plus i dont like eating ground beef myself.

And honey everyday is asking for trouble.  Too much fructose.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:02:40 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2014, 01:15:06 am »
just the b vitamins or a whole vitamin and mineral panel?

No it's Canada, so FREE health care, they only cheeked b12, folic acid, iron and 2 other stuff. I had to ask 4 different doctors before they decided to add vitamin D to the list.

I don't know what to do, my body react to the SLIGHTEST antinutriment or toxin in food. I don't have an autoimmune disease but it feels just like if, my immune system react to everything, so cooking gives me symptoms, I tried every food bit by bit, eating one particular food to see if I react and I would react every time. I only *tolerate* ground beef because there is no antinutriment in it but it still create HAVOC in my intestines, feeling clogged and having spasms of all kind ever since i went raw paleo. Except it doesn't feel like inflammation, like my intestines were burning  which is what I get when I'm intolerant to a food (put any food with an antinutriment or toxin in there).

I don't think I react to RAW beef, just that it's so incredibly hard to digest and on top of that atm I'm having EXTRA lean one because that's all the store had lol so it's even harder to digest. My options atm is to either try to eat anti nutriment contaminated food which I'll react to in order to "blndlessly" hope that I eat the missing nutriments or eat grain fed duck fat or ghee, until I get access to my suet which HOPEFULLY i can digest without feeling like my intestines are about to crack open. Or go back to a synthetic fed formula.

Edit: Well I had some grain-fed melted duck fat hoping to help sooth things and not make me sick.

Edit2: yay 5mins after eating and SPASMS , cramps and here we go AGAIN, FML. I think I'll limit my food intake to half a pound of meat a day,  and just deal with starvation pain at this point. Starvation sucks but it's not as bad as getting intestinal spasms every seconds.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 02:19:28 am by Sorentus »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2014, 07:26:01 am »
Have you cleansed your colon before? Castor oil? 30ml?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2014, 08:06:10 am »
starving shouldn't really be an option because it has some irreversible consequences.  you never said how much honey you were eating but you did say it helped you digest.  does it have other negative effects for you that you are trying to avoid?

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2014, 08:28:20 am »
starving shouldn't really be an option because it has some irreversible consequences.  you never said how much honey you were eating but you did say it helped you digest.  does it have other negative effects for you that you are trying to avoid?

I get no negative effects from honey, unless i consume way too much in one setting. So aside from "HONEY IS EVIL DON'T EVER EAT IT" I feel good. Btw i said i was having 3 tbp 3x a day with meal and avg 2-5 without meal but so far today i only had 4 or 5. I lowered to 2 tbp with one meal and i skipped it entirely for my other meal. Brady was having up to 1 LB  day and did much better that way then  when he tried ZC.

Btw I'm never eating duck fat ever again, it has been 5hours now and i still feel the duck fat in my stomach, making me nauseous, sick and belching and burp taste like dick. I don't even think its because it was melted or grain fed, I had over 5 tbp of ghee before and never felt ill like i do with duck fat.

I feel like fat in its pure form makes me sick, I wish they would sell EXTRA fatty grass fed meal anywhere in my area. What other animal source of stuff has good fat? Seafood is easier to digest but its all proteins. Please don't tell me to eat bee brood, I don't have a car to travel miles and miles to find a honey harvester :P

lol I wish I could have access to a real animal and I would eat its intestines, organs(brain,adrenal,kidney,livers) and fat all but the meat, seems like what I really need to heal.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:44:02 am by Sorentus »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2014, 10:28:12 pm »
yeah I thought you might have been scared off by others comments on honey.  its just there is such a balance to strike and many times when we are grasping at any thing that might be healing we tend to shift the paradigm too much in one direction, overwhelm our bodies and then shift to something completely different. 

its definitely good to be mindful of blood sugar and such when you are eating something like honey because high blood sugar can give effects that are extremely dangerous.  1 pound a day sounds excessive, what you are eating does not.

the only reason i mentioned soaked raw dates was not to say those were better or worse, i was just thinking they have a different mineral profile (lots of potassium and magnesium, good for hydration and the bowels) that might be beneficial and it might not be something you react negatively too, although you did then express that you had issues with over eating dates, so don't eat dates(unless you want to try them soaked, they may be just as horrible tho! up to you)

I wanted to reiterate that if you are starving its can definitely not just be for calories.  I was starving at one point and could NOT get my body to hold onto anything, iw as also overworking and over exercising so my cortisol was skkkyy high.  I would eat and eat and my blood sugar would go on rollercoaster rides.  i was definitely more starved for sleep and rest but what i noticed was the irreversible damage came where my body was starved for MINERALS. my last back molars(i don't have my wisdom teeth) actually started to deteriorate pretty quickly  and my hips and joints were in a lot of pain, i may have actually lost some bone mass:(  so its interesting that while i may have been hungry for fat and sugars, i really needed to be aware of my mineral and vitamin intake.  what helped me was raw whey and butter, yogurt and egg yolks.  i know its hard for you to source these things and that's why i think supplements that contain the same minerals and vitamins are so important.  i do think you can waste a lot of money on such things, but i know some are legit.  i worked at health food stores large and small for many years, its true that most of those supps are useless and expensive, but some better then others and do have good effect.

also have you looked to see if there are any Weston A Price foundation or Paleo health groups around your area?  Those are great to use as resources for better food supply.  Also farmers markets to source farms and ranches that sell good meats, you can generally contact them in the off season and they have stuff for sale.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2014, 11:59:44 pm »
Well I tried duck egg yolk, didnt feel good from eating them so I'm definitively laying off eggs for now. The only mineral I see myself potential lacking is calcium, every other mineral I should get from the meat, I take a lot of magnesium citrate for bowel movements because after 2 weeks on this diet I still absolutely CAN NOT go, even with probiotics,water and honey and i even tried to add resistant starch and I got my first FMT, still cannot go unless I use magnesium.

I don't wanna do dairy though, I tried a 2 week elemental diet with whey protein powder any fillers and although I felt amazing for the first 10 days I started becoming intolerant to the whey up to the point my intestine felt like they were burned. Yogurt seems to give me the same feeling, not it wasn't raw or grass-fed but I doubt that matter.

Btw I'm not even hungry for honey as I'm hungry for FOOD, I'll rather have a big chunk of meat then just honey but it's just so IMPOSSIBLE to digest. Not sure what I'll do for now, might try a synthetic vitamin pill see if it gives me energy and I'll likely buy some suet and frozen ground beef, liver and heart. It's the best I have access to atm. I'm probably gonna wanna introduce some soaked dates too, fruits don't seem to inflame me but they do make me bloated if I eat them.

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2014, 12:10:27 am »
10 grams of egg shell has about 900% "daily need" of calcium, and about 60% magnesium. an easy source of calcium, make sure it is cleaned well before consumption and best if it is as well ground/powdered.

Offline Pammie

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2014, 03:23:27 am »
Do you take calcium supplements?  I have noticed lately that when I take these supplements I get the worst migraines ever.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk