Author Topic: Japanese woman born in 1898 attributes her longevity to raw fish and cooked rice  (Read 8556 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
I tell you what.  Most of the longest lived people in the world attribute spirituality as TOP.  Also, most eat some cooked food; have been through hardship, etc.  Honestly, if we stress out super much about what we do; it detracts.  Everyones different.  Natural diet is best.

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Stress sure is a strong factor. Weird that it lies in the perception of the world, in the mind. And has really almost nothing to do with real physical world, other than being the change between what the brain is made of (but then again the entire world we perceive is change between something... just as are we ourselves; nothing is standing still, everything is in constant, neverending flux - it's the necessity of existence). Second to diet really, I'd say, and physical exercise being the third.

I've "mastered" stress years ago, getting ever better at it since (and I'm 23...), even before finding out about diet. There's really no point stressing over anything... stress comes from not realizing you cannot change something to something you'd rather have, just have to accept, look into the future and future possibilities, and just move on. Dwelling on the past is, honestly, idiotic if there really is nothing you can do about it. The present and, most importantly, the future matters, not the past (might be some rare exceptions).
Just do what is life's core quality - move on.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I am hoping our efforts here will lead most of us to something better than this.

We'll all have a heck of a fraternity in our 120s to even 150s.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I am hoping our efforts here will lead most of us to something better than this.

We'll all have a heck of a fraternity in our 120s to even 150s.
Thats what I am thinking. Rawpaleodieters routinely living up to a range of 100-150, depending on circumstances, with negligible old-age-related health-problems.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline gL0v3zz

• Forager
    • View Profile
I have my doubts that such a stress free existence can be attained these days. Hidden pressures from society take their toll like an invisible enemy, just think about the things out of your control if you live in a major city - air pollution, noise pollution, toxic food and toxic people.

But then there are the things you can control - the feeling of helplessness you get by watching the people you love waste away in front of a flickering death box (I have a very low opinion of TV, haha). I've learned to let people go. Their life, their decisions.

This might sound super defensive, but I've found that you need to stand guard at the gates of your mind. I have hope because I see more and more people waking up and making huge changes in their lives. This forum is a perfect example of that.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
You said it yourself.

Do not live in a major city.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline gL0v3zz

• Forager
    • View Profile
You said it yourself.

Do not live in a major city.

Easier said than done :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
In a life or death situation I saw it done.  I met the lady herself.
She suffered a stroke.
Her son sought out a place where his mother could live, breath, recover.
He found it, she did recover.
They are now inn keepers.
At Jariel's Peak km 94 Marikina Infanta Road up in the mountains.
They sold their business and properties in the polluted city.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk