Author Topic: Sally's journal  (Read 24628 times)

Offline Sally

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Sally's journal
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2014, 09:45:48 pm »
I used a horse dewormer containing pyrental pamoate.
<<<<Biting is not the Answer>>>>>

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2014, 10:55:47 pm »
Dosage?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2014, 12:53:27 am »
Small do you chart your ovulation??  I notice that during my most fertile periods I have a ridiculously insatiable sex drive :)). This is only something that has occurred within the last year, and miraculous considering I may not have ovulated for 5 years prior to regaining a menstral cycle almost 2 years ago.  It's definitely a sign that you are producing many hormones and healing.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2014, 07:30:37 am »
Insatiable sex drive?  In my amateur sociology observation here in my area, that's a signal it may be time for you to make your babies...
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2014, 11:41:50 pm »
Oops Small=Sally, sorry!

Thanks GS, you are correct.  I am defintely there physically and mentally but not so much economically,  working on it though ;)

Offline Sally

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2014, 01:36:21 am »
I followed recommendations from this site:

http://www.humanparasitesymptoms.com/intestinal-parasites/antiparasitic-drug-over-the-counter/

The tube contains 3.6 g of active ingredient and I took a quarter of the tube, twice, spaced out a weeks apart.

It was at the start of my period, so probably not very fertile.

Feeling tired again.

Inclined my bed last night.  Slept pretty good.

Offline Sally

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2014, 05:46:18 pm »
K, i think I have fructose malabsorption.  Thats whats making sense to me now.  I was having gas issues tonight, potentially from some dried gogi berries I ate the other day.  I took a pinch of table sugar, because I read it can help the body absorb fructose, and I felt totally awesome. Went to the gym, did cardio on top of the weights, which i havent been doing lately.  Felt genuinely happy, vision seemed sharper.  Then i went home and shared a butternut squash with my boyfriend.  Noticed an immediate mild allergic reaction.  Then i was throwing up and having diareah for the last couple hours.  I am having a warm tea with a bit of lemon, and table sugar to settle my stomach.  I have to be at work in three hours, but if im too exhausted when i wake up, ill call in and explain, and say i need a couple more hours sleep before coming in.  I really enjoy my coworkers.  Anyway, im starting an elimination diet to test for fructose malabsorption as of 6 hours ago, i may have to temporarily reintroduce cooked foods, but i will try to avoid it. 

Offline Sally

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 05:48:06 pm »
I am also concerned about the squash allergy.  I eat a lot of cucumber and i hope i am not hurting myself by eating it.

Offline Sally

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2014, 12:39:35 pm »
 I am seeing good results from being fructose free.  Starting to feel like myself again.  Not as hungry.  Skin seems like it might be improving.  Feeling sensations I have not felt in a long time like throbbing lips, vague headache, and vague skin burning.  Heart and muscles feel stronger.  Not feeling like fainting when i stand up.  Hope this continues.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 02:24:13 pm »
Sounds like better blood circulation.  Opening up small blood vessels again.

Offline Sally

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2014, 08:00:12 am »
I got my hemocode results back.  I show a strong IGG intolerance to the following foods:

Beef, beef liver, pork, salmon, Sugar, various cheeses, cow's milk, goat's milk, casein, barley , rye, oats, spelt, grapes and raisins, banana, peanuts, coffee, cocoa bean, black tea and aspartame amongst other things.

I show a moderate IGG intolerance to the following foods:  Chicken egg whites and yolks, oranges, strawberries, white potato, brewer's yeast, hops, tomato, tangerine, honey, malt extract, veal and a bunch of different food dyes.

Yogurt is on my safe list of foods.  I am going to go pick up my yogurt share tomorrow but this round I will convert all the milk to yogurt before consuming any of it.  I probably should just cut out milk products all together but I need a couple weeks to think about this.

It will be challenging for me to balance a fructose free diet with all these food restrictions, but I believe it could be beneficial for me, and I am determined to try.  I also want to keep my calories high enough so I don't loose any of the muscle and curves I have been working so hard to build though diet and exercise .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am happy with the results I am getting from the fructose elimination diet.  My eyes even look a little whiter today I think.  My energy levels have been consistently good all week.  The only issue I am having is muscle pain, my kidneys hurt a bit, and vague nausea.  Could these be detox symptoms?  My craving for salt have dropped noticeably.

I bought dextrose and I am using it in small amounts when I eat vegetables that contain small amounts of fructose.

One thing is for sure I am definitely not having bad gas like I was.

I think I have lost more weight and I am excited to weigh myself tomorrow.  I tested my body fat content on one of those cheap hand held machines a couple weeks ago, and I was at 22%.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2014, 09:15:22 am »
Very interesting, Sally. I see your comment that you are considering eliminating milk products, so I hope my questions don't jump the gun on your decision: How can you have strong intolerance to cow's milk and casein yet have yogurt as a safe food? What happens to the casein in the yogurt, in terms of the IgG reaction, that makes yogurt a safe food in spite of the casein?

"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Sally

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2014, 12:12:27 pm »
The book that came with my hemocode results offers the following explanation as to why I could be intolerant to milk and cheese but not yogurt. 

"  All milk products are not equal.  The intolerance is primarily caused by cow's milk proteins.  Yogurt and cheese are produced via milk fermentation or souring.  These processes change the milk proteins so that antigen structures can be destroyed and new ones can appear."

Now I just have to research what antigens are, in relation to proteins.

It seems to good to be true but switching to yogurt should be a whole lot better for me than continuing to drink milk.  Apparently most people who have fructose malabsorption (which I continue to believe I have) also have issues with lactose.  I am going to whip up a batch of yogurt shortly.  i got a new probiotic yogurt starter.  I think it has more strains of bacteria than the original.

I am down to 148 lbs!! Hurray!!! 8lbs away from the goal I originally set for myself.

Going to pick up a cage, and my first rabbits tomorrow.  I will need to watch videos on how to slaughter and butcher them.  A guy at my work used to be a butcher, I may have him come over and help me with my first one.  This is all the more important to me now that I know I am intolerant to beef.  I am running low on food options.

The last couple days my nipples have been more erect in general, which is a good thing for me.  I have been drinking a lot of water and my blood pressure has gone back down to what is normal for me.  Kidneys stopped hurting last night after I ate a couple pieces of red snapper.

Woke up an hour after falling asleep to go throw up, only a bit of the food I ate.  I don't know if it's the inclined bed or what.

I have a renewed respect for dr.  Robert Young.  Pretty much all the foods I am intolerant to are foods he does not allow on his diet. 

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2014, 12:55:47 am »
The book that came with my hemocode results offers the following explanation as to why I could be intolerant to milk and cheese but not yogurt. 

"  All milk products are not equal.  The intolerance is primarily caused by cow's milk proteins.  Yogurt and cheese are produced via milk fermentation or souring.  These processes change the milk proteins so that antigen structures can be destroyed and new ones can appear."

Did you get tested for raw versions of all foods (since protein is also significantly changed in the process of heating foods)? I'm thinking particularly of the long list of animal flesh that you are planning to avoid - were those tested for the undenatured protein complement?

Also, how do you prevent your body from becoming intolerant to the rabbit meat? I ask that because it is your body, not the food, that is "intolerant" to foods. Will the same body process that gave you IgG-mediated food responses to the foods on the list in the first place, also make you intolerant to introduced foods?
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2014, 01:49:40 am »
Sally, I agree with Eveheart.   I did go and look at some of Young's work.  I'm suspicious that his ideas are simply ideas.   I hope you are able to keep an open mind to your choices.      And about the rabbits,  eating one protein food source repetitively can cause an overload.     Did you experiment with raw Bison, elk, and or other wild game?

Offline Sally

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2014, 08:34:42 am »
I do not know which version of the foods I was tested for.  Similarly I do not know wether they tested for A1 or A2 casein, or whether the milk was pasteurized or not.

I am planning on doing a 4 day rotation to avoid becoming intolerant to new foods.  This is what is suggested in the hemocode booklet.  I will only eat any given food every 4 days.  I will have rabbit one day, one type of fish another day, lamb the third day and a different type of fish on the fourth day.  I will limit my consumption of rawfusion protein powder to only one day out of every four.  I will try to alternate my vegetables and cold pressed oils.

As i mentioned before, I have been feeling much better since cutting out fructose.  It has also been several days since I had dairy.  Last night I warmed some butter and poured it over a salad, and had no issues with this.  Last night i made up a batch of probiotic yogurt.  I strained it in the morning, and ate it with a little salt and dextrose.  My mouth felt immediately numb while eating it.  Then i felt a return to fatigue and brain fog, which started to clear after about 4 hours.  It was subtle but unmistakeable.  My boyfriend was unnafected so he will eat the rest.  I started another batch of regular yogurt (not labelled as probiotic).  When I am ready, i will try this one plain to test whether it is the yogurt or not. 
The effect is that I cannot see or think as well, which I consider to be very serious, so i am eager to be in control, so I can not have to go through that anymore.  I think some small blood vessels going to my eyes and parts of my brain may be getting inflammed or may have plaque or some combination of the two.
I suspect the reason I am intolant to so many foods is because i have inflamation in my intestines due to fructose malabsorption.  I feel that if I can heal my gut, these foods will stop getting into my blood stream prematurely, and i i may be able to start reintroducing foods carefully.  I have noticed for example that after I eat a beef liver, my period will have a strong smell of beef liver.  Normal?  Or did some beef liver enter my blood stream prior to being digested?  I never gave it much thought until now.
I had already cut out egg whites (gave me bad gas) and salmon (grossed out by the taste and made me feel sick to my stomach if I had too much). 

As far as Robert Young, i bought all his books, watched any youtube video I could find about him, bought his products and followed his diet religiously.  In the end it wasnt right for me (or anyone else either probably).  But his information regarding the effects on the ph of the human body were obtained primarily through trial and error, by expirementing with people.  I dont think he expiremented at all with raw meats.  He and his wife occasionally eat sashimi, so I think they prefer raw meat over cooked.  Perhaps he made the diet vegetarian because it would be easier to market.

I would expirement with any meat that was readily available to me and that I could eat regularly without having to freeze or waste it.  I still feel like a novice with this.  I am excited about the rabbits.  It will be my first safe, sustainable source of raw meat, that I can eat fresh or aged, organs and all.  No getting ripped of, no freezer burned garbage, no grain fed crap.

I got my first three rabbits today.  They are very cute but somewhat smaller than I expected.  I will decide what to do with them once I determine their sexes.  I am considering breeding them because they were 20$ each and I had to drive a long way to get them.  Besides it may be hard to source rabbits all winter and my boyfriend has already fallen in love with them.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2014, 08:52:19 am »
you do seem to be quite aware of your body, and willing to change to what works.  I'll be interested to hear of your health gains.

Offline Sally

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2014, 05:21:33 am »
Ever since I got my results I have been being careful to exclude foods I am intolerant to as per my hemocode results. The one exception is sugar.  I had been using dextrose in my tea and on my lemons, but I stopped using dextrose a couple days ago. I have made some effort to also rotate my foods although some foods I have not rotated such as avocado and almonds. I continue to eat these everyday.  I fell off the wagon with the raw temporarily for about two weeks in an effort to follow my hemocode recommendations more closely, but I have been practically 100% raw again for the last few days.  The most notable improvement has been my acne.  I just finished my period, and normally I would have had at least two inflamed pimples, but this did not happen.  My face has been consistently clear. 
Secondly, I am not sure, but I feel smarter.  Like my memory has improved.  I just started a new job, and I feel like all the new lineups and equipment numbers are sticking in my head better than in the past.
I am having occasional bouts of brain fog and dull vision, but now I am able to explain these.
For example last Saturday morning, I had a bout of brain fog, and I narrowed it down to either chia seeds (this food is not one of the 250 foods on the hemocode panel) or my feramax Iron supplement.  The feramax contains pork and beef gelatin in it's capsule.

Earlier this week I developed pain in my esophagus.  It developed suddenly after I came home from work.  I had pain while swallowing and also increased pain as my stomach filled.  I thought it may have been an issue of inflammation.   I tried adding raw flax seeds and raw turmeric to my diet to combat the suspected inflammation.  I also stopped using dextrose.  I took my alkaline salts more regularly and asked my boyfriend for massages.  I tried being careful not to overeat.  My efforts seemed to be helping at first, but then the pain seemed not to be going away.

I went to the doctor yesterday, and she said that it was likely a hiatal hernia.  I am pretty sure she is right.  I read on the internet that a hiatal hernia can be massaged down.  Another solution is to drink a big glass of water first thing in the morning.  Then you stand on your tippy toes, and fall hard on your heels several times.  While doing this, you put your elbows out to open up your diaphragm. This allows your stomach to come back down to its proper position.  (There is a detailed how to on youtube)  I did this and it seems to have helped alot.  No more pain when swallowing.

I am taking my boyfriend in for hemocode testing today as well.  He has acne, and also raynaud's syndrome in one of his fingers.  I think he may also have some food intolerances.  He eats as raw as I do, except he drinks coffee from Tim Horton's everyday with cream and sugar in it. 

Today, I felt faint upon waking and decided to try to take my feramax again and see if I react to it.  The manufactures say that the capsule can be removed and the contents poured into food, but I am sure if I do this I will end up with badly stained teeth in to time.

Because I was unable to digest the raw, soaked flax seeds I have been eating, today I ground the flax seeds, and added water to them.  I let them sit until they gelled up a bit, put a little salt on, and at them as a porridge.  I had an instant mouth and ear canal itching reaction to them, definitely IGE reaction.  Got brain fog and lethargy shortly thereafter (just starting to pass now). This makes me think it was probably the raw chia seeds and not the feramax that gave me the brain fog last Saturday morning, just because the two seeds have some similarities.

I have found a local place to buy raw grass fed lamb shanks, fresh.  I have not eaten any raw rabbit yet.  The rabbits I got are too cute.  I may focus on breeding them and eating their offspring.  My boyfriend and I are really enjoying having the rabbits as pets.  On a side note, they kind of litter trained themselves a few days ago.

I have added a bit of sea weed to my diet.

I am having issues with raw plant food coming out undigested in my stool.  Avocado and flax seed mostly.  I am going to look into Jessica's suggestion of trying some plant foods cooked.  Avocado is out of the question, since it is high in fat.  I do not seem to have issues digesting grassy and leafy vegetables.

I wonder why I am intolerant and allergic to so many foods.  I plan to do some research on this.  I may try some of the raw foods I am allergic to in cooked form.  Like cooked butternut squash or flax seeds.

I am going to go to a chiropractor and physiotherapist tomorrow about my hiatal hernia (the health plan at my new job is unbelievable)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2014, 07:52:38 am »
I think it's best to totally eliminate seeds and nuts because there are much better sources of fat available from the animal kingdom.  My guess is that raw squash has something in it to upset our digestion of the flesh because the stage we prefer it at is when the seeds are not at their peak for being ingested and then spread by our poop, especially summer squash. It's generally also highly cultivated, even heirloom varieties.  I do fine with certain varieties of cooked winter squash and have pumpkin seeds in the fall season, when they have fully matured, but I roast them because in their raw, ripe stage they would rather pass through my body and back into the earth to make more plants, but I would rather use them as energy source and raw seeds are irritating to my gallbladder and liver.  My heritage is also those who have cultivated squash for many generations.  I do not tolerate tree nuts besides chestnuts and acorns, which I generally don't imbibe in anyway.  So each person and body has it's own history and it's ancestry to consider.   

Eating lemons with dextrose sound like a recipe for digestive upset. 

Do you have a source if raw liver?  Have you tried or would you consider taking that instead of feramix iron supplements?

Have you read about bone broths and raw dairy and their healing effects on he digestive system?  To me it makes sense that raw milk heals the digestive system because its whole purpose is to nourish the body while he digestive tract is still being formed, to me hat would mean it contains specific building blocks for the digestive tract.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 01:54:29 pm by jessica »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk