Author Topic: Interesting article on Halal meat in the UK  (Read 3922 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Interesting article on Halal meat in the UK
« on: April 13, 2014, 05:15:55 pm »
I just read an article on Halal meat in the UK:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603360/Horror-halal-slaughterhouse-Shocking-undercover-film-shows-needless-suffering-livestock-butchered-without-stunned-first.html
 It seems that, due to radical Muslims, 10% of all halal meat is not stunned prior to slaughter, with most Muslims being willing to be reasonable and  compromise so that 90% of halal meat involved stunned animals. So, the situation is not as bad as the article's title suggests. I still think that all halal meat sold to non-Muslim sources should be labelled as such. I gather that the removal of the blood makes the halal meat less tasty so I have no interest in buying it.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Interesting article on Halal meat in the UK
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 02:52:50 am »
Tyler, found this video about Luton.

The Horrific Muslim Infiltration Of Britain - Luton 2012

It is highly disturbing.

Here is the full 1 hour special: http://youtu.be/SgKMI1wV0ps

This will destroy your tourism industry.
And the original nice people wouldn't want to live there.

This explains your Halal meat problem.

See what happened to Sweden.

Open Your Eyes, SWEDEN

Is all hope lost for Sweden? 

That nice lady in red?  How many children does she have vs the Arrogant lady in black?

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:16:16 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 11:28:11 am »
what I think is actually humorous is that at the end of the film,  the guy is telling her she will burn in hell because she's not Muslim.  Yet, if she's a Christian, most likely in her country, her religion says that he will burn in hell.  I'm surprised she didn't catch that.   

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 12:49:09 pm »
The  nice young lady said she was not into judging... she made no mention of her religion.
The other man said they do not respect the laws of the land they are living in(uk).
the man at the end says they only accept the laws of sharia.
And they condemn anyone to hell who does not carry their same beliefs.

in the complete 1 hour video they adl guy pointed out that other Asian peoples had integrated and follow UK laws.  But not Islam.

I have fond memories of uk touring. 
But these extremist immigrants who are out reproducing the nicer people will just scare away tourists.  Heck we have muslims in my city, but they are not those monsters in that video.

UK needs to learn from Turkey with Attaturk, how their military was sworn to check extremist islam.  i visited turkey in 1997 and found most turks were as secular as american were secular.

I don't see the original formerly christian uk whites bouncing back in reproduction to out reproduce islamic women.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 02:37:50 pm »
Ataturk was a brilliant man. But one only has to look at Turkey now to see that Islamic Fundamentalism is stronger there than ever before. The one powerful  Turkish army has been deprived of power.

What surprises me is the level of religious feeling among nonwesternised peoples. One would think that after the enlightenment etc., that religions like islam would  die out like Christianity etc. Ah well, the obvious solution is for Europeans to adopt Mormon Fundamentalism so as to easily  outbreed the Muslims.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 11:22:19 pm »
The  nice young lady said she was not into judging... she made no mention of her religion.
The other man said they do not respect the laws of the land they are living in(uk).
the man at the end says they only accept the laws of sharia.
And they condemn anyone to hell who does not carry their same beliefs.

in the complete 1 hour video they adl guy pointed out that other Asian peoples had integrated and follow UK laws.  But not Islam.

I have fond memories of uk touring. 
But these extremist immigrants who are out reproducing the nicer people will just scare away tourists.  Heck we have muslims in my city, but they are not those monsters in that video.

UK needs to learn from Turkey with Attaturk, how their military was sworn to check extremist islam.  i visited turkey in 1997 and found most turks were as secular as american were secular.

I don't see the original formerly christian uk whites bouncing back in reproduction to out reproduce islamic women.

She was judging from the very get go. Simply saying you're not judging has nothing to do with what you're actually doing.  At every turn she took offense.  I'm not supporting these protesting people, I am just saying that her attitude had nothing to do with curiosity, but of being absolutely judgmental.   Where was her inquiry as to why they went to such extremes, or what drove them?   

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 06:13:50 am »
I think what was relevant in Ms. Dooley's presentation in this thread about Halal is how her home town Luton had been invaded by immigrants, immigrants who did not integrate unlike the previous immigrants.  And these new immigrants demand changes alien to the existing old populace.

This is a painful CHANGE process happening.

Statistics show their country, UK, will eventually be Muslim, pretty soon.  It is due to massive immigration and the immigrants having a much higher birth rate than the natives.

The old native UK people do not want to make children or cannot make enough children or cannot form families.  So they get replaced.

Halal is the choice of food of Muslims and charts show the Muslim consumers are the future.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk