Author Topic: BAD BREATH - What to do?  (Read 6529 times)

Offline jameweights

• Forager
    • View Profile
BAD BREATH - What to do?
« on: May 14, 2014, 02:46:01 am »
It is really warm and smelly, you can see people covering their noses .. my social life has been 'on hold' for years now.

I have examined H Pylori and Candida, both of which can cause bad breath .. I feel I have both .. my tongue has a horrible yellow coating on it.

After every dental visit, I am told my teeth and gums are healthy .. so it is seems to be something systemic.

Has anyone else experienced HORRIBLE breath? and what did you do? Wasn't like this when I was a veggie.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: BAD BREATH - What to do?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 02:55:11 am »
Go buy special chemical toothpaste from a local pharmacy.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 03:21:19 am »
Or do like me and use http://www.keeperofthehome.org/2012/10/homemade-clay-toothpaste.html

Everyone and their mother tells me I have Candida and Candida and OMFG DUDE YOU GOTTA HAVE CANDIDA! Yet my tongue and mouth are the only part in my entire body that look healthy and I have yet to see someone with candida with a clean mouth, so what does that say?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 04:06:55 am »
Not sure if it would be safe to say that a raw diet would clear up something like this but since this is a serious issue I would personally try MMS or a rife device like Spooky2.
Cheers
Al

Offline jameweights

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 04:43:30 am »
I keep hearing that bad breath is from gut health .. rarely is it from oral health

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 06:27:49 am »
Jamie,
You're right about gut health but also some people for what ever reason, get food trapped in the gums where it rots causing bad breath. I worked with a guy with this issue years ago and you could not stand near when he breathed.

He had no idea and at some point he discovered dentistry ;) which was the answer.

Another possibility is dental powder, the precurser to toothpaste. It is a powder that you put on your finger and then rub it on your gums. The rubbing of course stimulates blood flow which is a good thing. The resulting liquid is normally held in the mouth for a minute or so so it can disinfect.

I suspect that a poor diet may be causing the issue, probably containing sugar and flour, however hunose.

If this is the problem the social problem is only the tip of the iceberg because if it is a dental infection you may lose your teeth and that is definitely not good.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 12:39:58 pm »
Clean up your intestines and your liver first.
colon cleanses, liver flushes.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jameweights

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 04:01:06 am »

I do have 1 cavity - caused by eating almonds years ago, a portion of the tooth, less than half is broken off .. the dentist wanted to fill it but I said NO!

Offline TheArt

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2018, 04:28:16 pm »
I am resuming this thread because I noticed to have unpleasant breath after eating meat. It comes from my stomach as cleaning my mouth doesn't help. Is there any food which I could eat afterwards that could improve the situation?
And how can you tell that the reason are detox, gut or liver problems? I really hope it is a temporary thing...

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2018, 07:42:19 pm »
It's always gut problems. It's your gut rebalancing bacteria. It should go away after a couple of months/a year, depending on your situation. With high meat it should go away faster.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2018, 04:33:34 am »
As my gums got healthier and my breath got better I noticed that I had bad breath coming from a single tooth that was capped. I used to be able to put my finger on it and smell it. Lately it too has healed and there is no more smell coming from it. In addition to stomach problems, dental problems could also be causing it. I like to squirt about an ounce of peroxide in my water pick to clean my teeth with. When I first started doing it they bled like mad but now even at the highest setting it's hard to make them bleed.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2018, 11:26:59 am »
yep, meat and fat don't feed the harmful types of bacteria.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2018, 10:23:46 am »
Honey might work in a pinch, always scrape your tongue.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk