Author Topic: colon cleans/ dark circles  (Read 17802 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: colon cleans/ dark circles
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 01:27:09 am »
When I got onto raw paleo ala Aajonus I cut out salt completely and voila the dark circles under my eyes vanished Yipee! no more concealer. Now, when I eat out and have salt added food my ankles swell and the dark under my eyes comes back although not as bad.

I cut salt out months ago, my sunken dark(black/blue/purple) circles are same/worse.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 08:44:39 am »
I cut salt out months ago, my sunken dark(black/blue/purple) circles are same/worse.
Have you been 100% raw? Are you VLC?

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2014, 04:36:48 am »
what about sunken eyes and blue/purple under the eyes?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline Robinlove

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2017, 01:49:44 pm »
If only the whole world were raw paleo!!! for the first 6 months or so I was so totally there even if I went out we had to have raw something and guys would arrange to have kobi beef steak tartare (well, that happened one time!) specially prepared for me. One time at a Mexican place they had a prawn dish and I asked to have the prawns raw and they did it! The Crow's Nest at the Santa Cruz yacht harbor has seared Ahi that's pretty much raw so that's a go to place. At the beginning that was it for me for going out to dinner but seems like lately there's pot lucks a lot and I guess I could take my own food....and I used to take all the food for the day with me when I went out.

I guess there's the path and I get off it and then get back on. Good luck to both of us.
Are you still in the schedule area?! I'm.in San Jose!!!!

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2017, 12:05:09 am »
Interesting thread. My whole family has had dark circles under their eyes and up till about 10 or 15 years ago so did I. I'm not really sure what I did to get rid of them. It was long before I started eating raw food. Maybe it is somewhat hereditary but becomes worse with bad diet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk