Author Topic: How to get accross RAW sardines?  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
How to get accross RAW sardines?
« on: July 15, 2014, 08:46:56 am »
Sardines is likely the best source of omega 3, calcium and its packed with selenium and iron while being low in heavy metal toxicity  due to being the lowest on the food chain and low in protein its high nutrition value but for god shake, all the sardines are canned and added with crappy additives and are obviously not raw. They are so tempting that I am just considering eating them canned even thought they ain't raw but I REALLY want to avoid cooked food, I consider cooked food  as much poison as feces. Do you guys have a solution,  do you have a place to get raw sardines?

Offline Chris

• Warrior
  • Each journey starts with a step
    • View Profile
Re: How to get accross RAW sardines?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 09:46:24 am »
Sardines are great! But, unless you live near a Whole Foods market you may be out of luck. That's where they sometimes carry them FRESH (at least out here in Southern California). I wouldn't go out of my way for them. Stick with Black Cod or Wild Salmon. They are both loaded with Omega 3's and are much easier to find. Inger has a recipe for Sardines if i'm not mistaken. I believe if memory serves me right, she blends them in  a vitamix or something, then consumes them as a shake. I'd reach out to her! She's the expert when it comes to stuff like that! Cheers.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 12:12:38 pm »
I find fresh sardines in some fish markets, especially in Asian markets.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 02:15:56 pm »
I can easily get raw fish of all kinds from a local  market. Trouble is I live in a landlocked country, far away from the sea so that most seafood is sold per 100g as it is so expensive.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk