Author Topic: Can eating raw or instincto cure herpes?  (Read 20449 times)

Offline AnopsStudier

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Can eating raw or instincto cure herpes?
« on: July 22, 2014, 01:18:56 am »
I know this beautiful 23 yr old girl whom I went to grade school with.  My close friend even dated her for 4 yrs.   She had told me that she has herpes of the mouth and genitals since last year and it has ruined her life.  I feel so badddd  her! She had no outbreak when I was speaking with her so I can see it is always on her mind.   She is beautiful one of the most popular, nice, kind hearted people I have ever met!   I told her about the raw diet, and eating instinctively and she said she would try anything at this point but she obviously was skeptical. I want to help her but I don't want to push this information on somebody without truly knowing.   I was wondering if you can give me any information you have on the subject

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Can eating raw or instincto cure herpes?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 01:41:02 am »
I don't think so, the virus will most likely live forever in her body. But, outbreaks can be kept in check with diet, especially keeping blood sugars low, as herpes feeds on them.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 02:07:56 am »
Electro Magnetic Technologies will get rid of herpes.

Pyroenergen
Rife
Beam Ray
Zapper (ask your zapper manufacturer)

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 02:43:43 am »
The virus will stay and be ready to work in case some of the toxins it’s meant to expel are still there or are brought again in the food.

I don’t know about a just raw diet, but I know that with a correctly practiced instincto it will be less and less frequently active until there’s no more outbreaks at all. In my case, outbreaks became rather quickly rarer and slighter  but there was still some minor outbreaks once in a way until there were no longer any, but that took years. 

Natural raw sugars in unprocessed foods don't seem to a  problem, in contradiction to what Van says, because i've always eaten rather a lot of sweet fruits.  :)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:04:14 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 04:52:56 am »
and in me, natural fruit sugars causes symptoms.    Each of us have more or less ability to handle sugar.  For myself, I think I was pre-diabetic with the many years of large fruit consumption. 
So probably Iguan's blood sugar levels are more stable than mine. 

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 04:54:14 am »
The amount and type of nutrients you from raw paleo is a big help to boost the immune system and heal current out breaks and possible stop further outbreaks.  Lysine and zinc are huge in this and can be found in good quantity and form in raw animals and also raw dairy.

She should eliminate all foods that cause allergies and inflammation in the body, grains and sugars being the huge ones here.  Add some aged  meats and fermented foods to restore bacteria and enzematic/digestive stimulation.

Has she actually had a herpes test??  I have known a few people to mistake thrush and yeast infections and mulscums for herpes.  Luckily all of those react well to change in diet
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:58:49 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline primalgirl

• Trapper
  • Love Raw Primal/Paleo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 07:04:52 am »
MY HERPES CURE
I have to tell you about "elderberry extract" and "humic acid" (comes from the soil). About 7 years ago I found a product called VIRACILLIN (humic acid) at a local health food store, along side the display was a book about how humic acid surrounds a virus so it can't get into your body, plus it had a lot of studies; hiv, herpes, hepatitis c,  with great results...of course the product is off the market now and who knows what that book was. But the other one, elderberry extract is still around and. Anyhow, I've been taking it for these 7 years and I don't get colds or flu and the best part is that I never get herpes out breaks any longer, I got infected way back when and I would still, maybe once a year, get a little bit of an outbreak. No more!

I use Quantum Health Elderberry Immune Defense. Chewable.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 08:21:10 am »
MY HERPES CURE
I have to tell you about "elderberry extract" and "humic acid" (comes from the soil). About 7 years ago I found a product called VIRACILLIN (humic acid) at a local health food store, along side the display was a book about how humic acid surrounds a virus so it can't get into your body, plus it had a lot of studies; hiv, herpes, hepatitis c,  with great results...of course the product is off the market now and who knows what that book was. But the other one, elderberry extract is still around and. Anyhow, I've been taking it for these 7 years and I don't get colds or flu and the best part is that I never get herpes out breaks any longer, I got infected way back when and I would still, maybe once a year, get a little bit of an outbreak. No more!

I use Quantum Health Elderberry Immune Defense. Chewable.

Dosage, frequency, how long to take?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline primalgirl

• Trapper
  • Love Raw Primal/Paleo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 09:39:43 am »
I'm always taking it cause I was prone to getting every flu and cold that came around and now I don't. I started with NEW CHAPTER but they stopped making the formula or changed it to not chewable and I switched over to the one I mentioned, anyway New Chapter recommended once a day and twice during flu season and I sort of do that except for when it's Summer and take it when I feel like something is trying to get me. That can be treacherous though as a virus can sneak up on you and I've caught stuff by doing that.

I chew one tablet.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 10:06:34 am »
I once had a job dumping bucketfuls of humid acid in an orchard to help produce amazing peaches, it is the best fertilizer

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 04:40:06 am »
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v447/n7142/abs/nature05762.html
Herpesvirus latency confers symbiotic protection from bacterial infection

All humans become infected with multiple herpesviruses during childhood. After clearance of acute infection, herpesviruses enter a dormant state known as latency. Latency persists for the life of the host and is presumed to be parasitic, as it leaves the individual at risk for subsequent viral reactivation and disease1. Here we show that herpesvirus latency also confers a surprising benefit to the host. Mice latently infected with either murine gammaherpesvirus 68 or murine cytomegalovirus, which are genetically highly similar to the human pathogens Epstein–Barr virus and human cytomegalovirus2, respectively, are resistant to infection with the bacterial pathogens Listeria monocytogenes and Yersinia pestis. Latency-induced protection is not antigen specific but involves prolonged production of the antiviral cytokine interferon-gamma and systemic activation of macrophages. Latency thereby upregulates the basal activation state of innate immunity against subsequent infections. We speculate that herpesvirus latency may also sculpt the immune response to self and environmental antigens through establishment of a polarized cytokine environment. Thus, whereas the immune evasion capabilities and lifelong persistence of herpesviruses are commonly viewed as solely pathogenic, our data suggest that latency is a symbiotic relationship with immune benefits for the host
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline primalgirl

• Trapper
  • Love Raw Primal/Paleo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 09:40:37 am »
It's HUMIC ACID not humid acid.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 11:07:45 am »
Yes, by the time I caught the typo I was no longer allowed to modify the post, but I meant humic acid.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:10:29 am by cherimoya_kid »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 07:32:51 pm »
my cold sores went away for 4 years on the primal diet. Before that i used to get them 3 or 4 times a year every year since i was born.

James Stewart or James Hopson, I forget which one, cured his genital herpes completely  on the primal diet.
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 09:18:59 pm »
my cold sores went away for 4 years on the primal diet. Before that i used to get them 3 or 4 times a year every year since i was born.

James Stewart or James Hopson, I forget which one, cured his genital herpes completely  on the primal diet.

very low carb?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2016, 05:18:08 am »
No since milk has a lot of carbs. Maybe low carb but definitly not very.
-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 11:42:20 am »

curing would mean that it wouldn't show up in blood tests.   Most often people think that they are cured when they no longer have outbreaks, but just give them some major stress and poor diet, and latent viruses pop their heads up again.   

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2016, 08:17:18 pm »
How do you know he didnt have a blood test. All I know is he says it went away for all these years maybe he did get a test though.

Anyway hes not quite friendly at this point so I doubt il find out.
-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2016, 10:10:18 pm »
anyone with herpes would love to believe they don't carry it anymore, for all sorts of reasons.  Most carriers don't even know they carry it.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2016, 04:41:48 am »
What if I told you that you have this horrible disease called "veryscary". It has no symptoms at all ever but its really scary and you can spread it to people just by looking in their direction?
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2016, 06:02:03 am »
What if I told you that you have this horrible disease called "veryscary". It has no symptoms at all ever but its really scary and you can spread it to people just by looking in their direction?

What if I told you that Van invented the  blade foot that Oscar Pistorius wears, has been a raw omnivore for over 20 years, and that you're just making a laughingstock of yourself by arguing with him?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2016, 06:09:04 am »
I know he invented it. Its a magnificent invention.

Iv been researching this topic intensely for years for years and have tons of data aajonus never mentioned. You can see detailed explanations with primary source evidence including dark field microscope footage in my presentation when I release it. Aajonus was on the raw omnivore diet for 40 years and has experimented and documented data on thousands of people, which is far more than just one mans experience. It is best to look at the message not the messenger.

What if i told you the guy who INVENTED germ theory said it was false later.

""If I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat: diseased tissue, rather than being the cause of diseased tissue""- rudolph virchow ("pope of medicine", father of modern medical pathology you subscribe to)

-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2016, 07:33:19 am »
Have you been diagnosed with a mental illness? Because you are unnaturally resistant to evidence.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2016, 08:11:14 am »
I will only respond to evidence you present in response to my claims.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2016, 08:15:03 am »
The evidence I present is the accumulated consensus knowledge from the long-term members of this forum. All you have to do is read 50,000 posts or so, should only take you about 6 months if you devote 2-3 hours a day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk