Author Topic: The other bit of news in the media  (Read 4368 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
The other bit of news in the media
« on: July 23, 2014, 05:59:54 pm »
I have been watching all about Israel killing Palestinian civilians, recently. I know some newspapers can be heavily pro-zionist but they were even spouting the laughable "human shields" myth even after  Israelis were seen to be deliberately wiping out hospitals and killing harmless boys on a beach. A major-general of the Israeli army was even heard stating that Israel needed to target  and kill Gaza's families in order to teach them a  lesson.

One good thing has come from this and the Ukrainian crisis:-  airlines all over are cancelling flights to Tel Aviv, which hurts Israel a bit,  and it is highly unlikely that anyone will ever be stupid enough to move   a plane into a warzone after the Ukrainian nonsense.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: The other bit of news in the media
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 07:15:19 pm »
I even saw a female israeli politician saying she wanted their soldiers to target the palestinian women because they give birth to the problem makers.

the only way palestinians are still alive is because their women on purpose give birth to many children.

look up their fertility rates.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 11:12:22 am »
Overpopulation leads to war. It's a fact.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 08:39:29 pm »
The Palestinian issue is far far greater than that. (overpopulation it is not).
The entire land was a few decades ago just Palestine, there was no Israel.
Then Israel was erected and successive wars pushed out Palestinians to neighboring countries.
And these successive wars resulted in the vanishing of Palestine as a country and into today's mere concentration camps, 2 open door prisons called the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
There are massive walls to keep the remaining Palestinian people inside.
And for the ocean, in the West Bank, the Palestinians are denied access from foreign aid ships... denied by the Israeli Navy.

Now who is right and who is wrong is not for me to decide because the people there count in centuries or millenia as to who has the right to what land in that area.  That area was once Israel then not for a long time, but the Israelis said it was promised to them by God.

In short, that area is not a nice place to visit for a vacation these days.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 08:43:41 pm »
I have read the Bible and it stated that the Israelis of old stole the land of Israel from the Canaanites, so it was never originally theirs to begin with.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 09:51:54 pm »
All these troubles have their origin in the Neolithic organization of human societies — farming, stockbreeding, private property, etc. 
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 12:24:07 am »
The Israel-Palestine idiocy is a product of the "elite". In general it's designed to be like this on purpose.

Israel is virtually in its entirety, including their weapons and army, funded by the global elite who control all governments and corporations. Those elite have all the money, they control it's flow, they give orders down the command lines who and what must do what and when. The general goal of everything is long long predesigned.
In fact the same bloodlines those elite belong to are responsible for the existence of money. They designed the monetary system, thousands of years ago. Money is nothing but a tool of absolute slavery, if you comply to it. They also designed major religions merely to create possibilities for conflict and wars which can easily be used to lead people in certain directions that suit the elite's agenda.
They've been instilling it into collective mind and consciousness of the people for thousands of years, so it would feel natural. And if something like this feels natural then people won't even be aware that they are slaves.

The Israel-Palestine idiocy is nothing natural, it's created on purpose. The end-purpose is yet to be seen but it won't be anything nice. It's probably also a diversion from something else; while people are focusing on Israel-Palestine, what is going on elsewhere?

If you remove all indoctrinated biases and such from people and ask those same people, any people, all people, whether they want war. The answer is, absolutely every single time, NO!
Wars and conflicts, and biases of the people which seem to create those, are all designed on purpose, because without governments, without corporations, without the elite, there would be no wars, if people were let to decide for themselves they would naturally find peaceful solutions that would benefit all.

Wars and conflicts are not the peoples agenda because what do people want, all people? A peaceful life. Wars and conflicts are all the agenda of those who are oppressing and suppressing people.
Wars and conflicts have specific effects on people, time them right, give people solutions to problems you created in the first place and due to previous indoctrinations and biases and designed blindness of the people they will accept your "solution". You end up designing the minds, needs and wants, of the people, without the people ever being aware of what is actually going on.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 02:16:49 pm »
I would like to supplement Nummi's train of thought with David Icke's video presentation.

See here, he calls it Rothschild Zionism http://youtu.be/hCE4geqUzuA?t=44m14s

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 09:01:55 pm »
Turkey to send another Freedom Flotilla to Gaza
Saturday, 26 July 2014 12:53

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/europe/13059-turkey-to-send-another-freedom-flotilla-to-gaza

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk