Author Topic: Beef Loin & Horseradish Sauce  (Read 4530 times)

Satya

Beef Loin & Horseradish Sauce
« on: February 18, 2009, 09:58:50 am »
This first shot is fuzzy.  All organic, all raw save for the horseradish, but you could find raw and ferment yourself.  Homemade mayo, marrow, beef loin, horseradish and extra egg yolks from pastured hens who love and eat raw meat along with other spoiled chicken fare.

Satya

Re: Beef Loin & Horseradish Sauce
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 10:32:25 am »
I like my meat sliced and doused with sauce.  Kind of like Chinese food. 8)

Offline seesawsemiology

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 10:47:12 am »
the marrow looks great, what i mostly end up with is grey/white and super dense ...very rarely the beautiful oily pink stuff :'(
i think i need a new farm.

Satya

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 09:50:23 pm »
I used the marrow from 4 of the bones.  The bigger bones have more pasty marrow.  But whenever I push it out with my finger, little streams of bloody fluid come out with it.

I guess I should also state that I mashed everything up in the bowl, with a scoop of mayo for a more creamy texture.  I slept wonderfully, woke up feeling just amazingly rockin'.  I feel so alive.  I am going to kick some serious butt in tkd today.  Oh, but wait, how can I do that without much in the way of glycogen stores?  How will I ever perform without shots of carbo drinks during such an utterly intense, partly anaerobic workout?  Who knows, but I will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk