Author Topic: Someone explain the order of eating and what to eat for each meal  (Read 3610 times)

Offline FruitAndVegLover

• Forager
    • View Profile
Someone explain the order of eating and what to eat for each meal
« on: September 04, 2014, 08:24:08 am »
I know its listed somewhere in the Anopsology research but.

How many meals are you supposed to eat and what do they consist of as far as food types? (fruits, nuts, seeds, animal foods, etc)

I remember it being something like only 2 meals?  Why is this?   As our ancestors surely would have just eaten whenever and wherever they found food

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Someone explain the order of eating and what to eat for each meal
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 03:45:58 pm »
Yes, I found out that having an unlimited number of meals per day with a single food per meal as suggested by “Dom” Guyaux (it’s only a slightly different variant of the same instinctive nutrition) doesn’t work well for me. I then tend to eat night and day and this proved to be too much. Our digestive system has to rest several hours per day, and, apparently works in reverse in these hours to expel toxins. “Dom” also recognizes that and he advices no to eat before 10 am and not at night. His  way seems to mimic more closely the natural conditions, but in our civilized work, it’s difficult to apply it properly. Most people have a work schedule, with a break at noon, so it’s practical to have a so called “lunch” at this time, and a “dinner” in the evening after work.

In natural conditions, we wouldn’t be able to eat always, not as often as we would. There would be periods in which no food is available.  Thus, with only  two meals per day, we artificially tend to simulate that, at least to some extend. If I have only one meal per day, in the evening, something I can exceptionally do if I’m very busy and physically active, then I eat a lot at that meal and it doesn’t suit me very well.

See the original thread http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/instinctoanopsology/gcb-eating-meat-is-harmful/msg120120/#msg120120  (with the inappropriate and misleading title I reinstated when I was a mod to please Hanna, the original poster) for more info and questions / answers around the above quote.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk