Author Topic: Low immune system, fungus, and infections--what to do?  (Read 2678 times)

Offline fireflysea

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Low immune system, fungus, and infections--what to do?
« on: September 08, 2014, 02:28:28 pm »
It seems that my immune system is low. I've been raw for 8 years, am female, 23 years old.  Idk what else to think, I used to always be healthy but the past few years I've been sick on and off all the time. My typical diet lately includes fruit, occasional vegetables, raw coconut/coconut water, fermented vegetables, Himalayan sea salt when I crave it, seaweed, reishi, grass fed meat, wild seafood, avocados, acai, etc. I'm always totally raw. Sometimes fermented drinks. Verrryyyyy Occasionally I drink a shot of straight good quality vodka socially and it feels like it kills any bacteria when I do and I feel better the next day. Weird!

When flare up:
 I never have true appetite but when my fungal issues flare I binge on raw fruit/fats/meat/veg (2000-6000 calories in one day too sick to exercise), I get antisocial and my brain feels like it stops working properly, I feel swollen and awkward in my body, can't socialize or look people in eye properly, tired, puffy face, swollen abdomen, athletes foot,  need to lay down a lot, breathing is difficult, etc

I only really feel better after not eating much if anything at all for a few days and/or after a round of antibiotics (which I only did once after being in the hospital for diarrhea and pain and stuff).

So do I just live off low calorie liquids the rest of my life or what the heck? I hate taking antibiotics and I know the after effects are no good.  Idk what to do anymore or what to eat. I want to be functional and energetic and social and have clear lungs and wake up feeling well again! Not being nearly bed ridden half the time at age 23!

Any ideas to kill excess bacteria and fungus? To strengthen immune system? Ive developed multiple food sensitivities and chemical sensitivities too. I've heard doing low carb helps but I always seem to cave and eat pineapple or fresh figs or peaches etc. plus I am more a mixed metabolic type. Is also love to lose about 10 lbs. please help! I want to be functional again.

Offline fireflysea

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Low immune system, fungus, and infections--what to do?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 12:01:50 pm »
Anyone have any thoughts/advice/experiences?

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Low immune system, fungus, and infections--what to do?
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 05:20:46 pm »
Vodka kills bacteria. All bacteria, including good ones. So best avoid it. Makes no difference whether vodka is quality or not, alcohol is toxic to the body either way. Personally, sometimes, quite rarely, I drink some alcohol myself but I keep to wines and sweeter stuff that taste nice.
Antibiotics also kill all bacteria, so best avoid this too.

How much water do you drink? Perhaps drink a bit more than you think you might need? To make sure your body definitely has enough. Clean and safe water.
Deficiency of water could contribute to some symptoms you described.

Baking soda should be good against fungus. Perhaps try drinking water solution of this? Might help.
Personally I make a mix of magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sea salt, baking soda, borax solution and drink it every day (Mg, K, Na, Cl, HCO3, B). Fungus definitely hates this stuff.
Magnesium and potassium deficiency could as well contribute to the symptoms.
Then calcium. I eat ground egg shells each day to ensure my body has enough.

Then iodine. Though you said you eat sea vegetables... Then how much? Each day, every second day, third, fourth, etc? As iodine deficiency could as well contribute to these symptoms.

Not to consume too many sugars. Maybe maximum 40-50 grams (about 1,4-1,7 oz) a day.
Binging on fruits is bad. The excess sugar and fiber you get from them is what definitely can make antisocial and make the brain stop working and all the rest (I've had this).

Definitely try to keep some hours between mealtimes, no snacking in between either. Drinking water and mineral water is okay in between, but no food.
Also try to not eat right after waking up nor right before going to bed. Again best to keep some hours (about 2-4) in between waking and eating and eating and going to bed.
And try to eat 2 times a day, and some days perhaps one meal. Rarely 3 times, if at all.
This would ensure you don't overstress your digestive tract and give it plenty of time to repair itself in between meals.

And maybe try to rely for a time on easier to digest foods as the bulk of your diet? Like fish and eggs and whatever else is easier.

Garlic and turmeric should be good for immune system.
Sunroot is something I personally like a lot, and is good for the gut in my experience.

And sunlight, plenty of sunlight.

I've now read really good stuff about hydrogen peroxide, but haven't tried it myself yet.
And raw cannabis, haven't tried this either. Don't know where to get it. Probably have to grow myself next year if can get seeds from somewhere.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk