Author Topic: probiotic supplement raw reserve  (Read 2989 times)

Offline DonJon

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
probiotic supplement raw reserve
« on: September 30, 2014, 08:10:36 am »
Does anyone know anything about the probiotic supplement raw reserve? Does it actually have a good effect on the body? Is the bacteria really alive and is it the beneficial type?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: probiotic supplement raw reserve
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 10:19:03 pm »
Generally each persons body reacts differently to certain probiotic blends and brands so it seems like some self experimentation is in order.  Just by looking at the ingredients and also what strains of probiotics it contains I might consider buying it, it does seem to have a decent diversity of bacteria, it also contains a variety if different seaweeds that would likely be beneficial.  The only thing I think is suspect is that t also contains maca,which can be very powerfully stimulating to the endocrine system, bt it also may act as a prebiotic because its a starchy tuber, that could be good or bad depending... so I would suggest you read up on that and the actions if the other herbs it contains and keep them in mind if you so plan to purchase this probiotic.

My favorite brand so far is still the powdered form of Primal Defense probiotic by Garden of Life.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 10:35:48 pm »
The probiotics that work for me, don't work for my wife.  Everyone is different it seems. As Jessica said, you need to experiment.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline DonJon

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 09:02:51 pm »
Ok, I wasn't aware maca was so stimulating. I'll have to do more research on that, thanks. I'll look up primal defense, I know garden of life is a great brand.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk