Author Topic: Coconut oil detox  (Read 9503 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Coconut oil detox
« on: October 27, 2014, 01:30:16 am »
Anybody tried this detox: http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/stomach-healing-intestinal-cleansing-yeast-elimination/virgin-coconut-oil-detox/

does this detox chelate and flushes out heavy metals from the body?

thank you
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Coconut oil detox
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 04:53:17 am »
Careful with this. I tried raw coconut oil and got massive stomach-aches from it. Seems I might well have an allergy to it but who knows?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 12:15:09 am »
does this detox chelate and flushes out heavy metals from the body?

Other methods are usually mentioned if you want to chelate heavy metals, like cilantro or seaweed, but it's worth mentioning that detoxification requires all the components of your system to be "clean" so that the toxins can be eliminated. I find coconut oil to be delightful. I buy it from Quality First in Ontario.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 03:28:20 pm »
anybody else tried it?

TylerDurden: you are not allergic... you just had some die off... the ''guys'' in your GI tract are ''allergic'' to it... :)
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 03:40:45 pm »
anybody else tried it?

My daughter and I do this detox for two days, from time to time. I do it because it seems to help if my blood sugar levels start getting too high or if my joints feel achy. To me, as a low-carb eater, this detox is a pleasant "all fat" day with the added benefit of being mildly cleansing. It reminds me of the lemon juice cleanse, but without the maple syrup.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 11:50:22 pm »
This is hard if you are not healthy.
For the healthy ones, this is a breeze.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 04:12:35 am »
This is hard if you are not healthy.
For the healthy ones, this is a breeze.

i had so brutal stomach cramps that i was literally laying on the floor crying in a fetal position and praying! brutal headaches, imbalanced feeling, muscle cramps, light liver tremours/cramps, explosive diorhea like 15 times per day..after  each toilet visit i felt  a bit better....

GS, do you think i should add the small piece of cheese to reduce these side effects, AV said frequent cheese ingestion(every 0 - 60 minutes, 1/4- 1 tsp.) soaks/mops up toxins and flushes them out of the body

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 04:48:51 am »
i had so brutal stomach cramps that i was literally laying on the floor crying in a fetal position and praying! brutal headaches, imbalanced feeling, muscle cramps, light liver tremours/cramps, explosive diorhea like 15 times per day..after  each toilet visit i felt  a bit better....

I've been eating cleanly for a while now, but back in the day, we would never start a full-on cleanse without a pre-cleanse routine. I remember preparing for 30 days before doing Bernard Jensen's 10-day Tissue Cleansing through Bowel Management protocol. I don't remember the details, but basically it was a few herbs and fruits for breakfast and lunch. The pre-cleanse was pretty cleansing, poop-wise, so things were moving along smoothly by the time the main cleanse began. The rationale is that you want your digestive tract to be fairly clean before you try to eliminate toxins from your other organs and tissues. You can make up your own pre-cleanse, or follow a protocol from AV, if you resonate with his advice.

If all else fails, you can always use the motto: "Better out than in!" With reasonable care and diet, your bowels probably won't ever need to feel brutalized during a cleanse again.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 10:15:51 am »
Some people stop at 1 day.
Some people stop at 2 days.
Make sure you are never alone when you do this.

But sometimes... this is what people need.
When my brother was deathly sick in 2007, he did this 4 times and he says this was one of the biggest contributors to his recovery.

But if you are allergic to VCO, do not do this.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Cristaraw

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 03:28:47 am »
No and no. It's all BS by the way, this "detox" stuff.

The only effective way to get rid of some heavy metals is to sweat them out, like at a Sauna.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 04:02:08 am »
The only effective way to get rid of some heavy metals is to sweat them out, like at a Sauna.

I'd tend to agree, regarding heavy metals.

No and no. It's all BS by the way, this "detox" stuff.

I'm not sure why you'd say this, so I'd have to disagree - heavy metals are not the only things that can plague a person. Of the four channels of elimination (pee, poop, lungs, and skin), relying on the skin only for all your detox needs is limiting.

Offline Cristaraw

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 06:19:48 am »
I'm not sure why you'd say this, so I'd have to disagree - heavy metals are not the only things that can plague a person. Of the four channels of elimination (pee, poop, lungs, and skin), relying on the skin only for all your detox needs is limiting.

It's called sympathetic magic. Now, can certain blends of herbs etc... make a person feel better? Sure; can they "detoxify" a person? No. There is absolutely no evidence to support that claim. None.

In fact, it's an old myth...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2668399

But, again, if it makes you feel better there is no reason to stop ... but, it's not "detoxifying" anything.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 08:01:31 am »
It's called sympathetic magic. Now, can certain blends of herbs etc... make a person feel better? Sure; can they "detoxify" a person? No. There is absolutely no evidence to support that claim. None.

In fact, it's an old myth...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2668399

But, again, if it makes you feel better there is no reason to stop ... but, it's not "detoxifying" anything.

Actually, pectin is known to detoxify heavy metals. For that matter, anything that robs the body of minerals in a general sense will also tend to remove heavy metals along with all the other minerals. This includes watery fruits and distilled water. Hydrogen peroxide is also known as a good detoxer of heavy metals.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 03:32:08 am »
Some people stop at 1 day.
Some people stop at 2 days.
Make sure you are never alone when you do this.

But sometimes... this is what people need.
When my brother was deathly sick in 2007, he did this 4 times and he says this was one of the biggest contributors to his recovery.

But if you are allergic to VCO, do not do this.

what was your brother's issue in  2007?

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2018, 03:50:33 pm »
Thanks to goodsamaritan, the Coconut Oil helped me a lot when I was really sick.
I don't know about detoxification of whole body, but for sure digestive tract was cleaned completely.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 01:56:16 am »
Thanks to goodsamaritan, the Coconut Oil helped me a lot when I was really sick.
I don't know about detoxification of whole body, but for sure digestive tract was cleaned completely.

for how many days u did it?

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2018, 05:56:39 am »
for how many days u did it?

Initially I was very sick and I was unable to take more than 3-4 Table spoons per day. The detox started after 2-3 days. It lasted for 6-7 days. I was not completely detoxed, but I was unable to do more at that time.

Even now I could not take more than 5-6 spoons, but now detox starts quickly within 1-2 days, even with this less amount of oil.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2018, 06:15:36 pm »
Initially I was very sick and I was unable to take more than 3-4 Table spoons per day. The detox started after 2-3 days. It lasted for 6-7 days. I was not completely detoxed, but I was unable to do more at that time.

Even now I could not take more than 5-6 spoons, but now detox starts quickly within 1-2 days, even with this less amount of oil.

i thoughts you did the VCO detox where for 3- 7 days you only eat coconut oil(2 tblsps every two hours, a total of 16 tblspoons) and drink lemonade with salt.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk