Author Topic: Pork fat and abdominal pain  (Read 4776 times)

carnivore

Pork fat and abdominal pain
« on: March 02, 2009, 08:53:40 pm »
Since I started an all-meat diet 2 months ago, my abdominal pain has reduced but not completely disappeared : I still had pain when I press some area of my belly. I ate (raw) lamb, horse, donkey and beef during these 2 months.

Yesterday, I ate some fatty pork (and nothing else) and this morning, no more pain?
The fat I eat is a soft one.

I find that very strange and have no explanation, except that I seem to digest more easily soft fat (compared to hard fat from ruminents)

Any similar experiments ?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Pork fat and abdominal pain
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 09:03:46 pm »
Difficulty digesting meats could be due to an adrenal-related problem. Pre-raw diet, I had awful problems digesting any cooked meats due to adrenal burnout with constant stomach-aches occurring afterwards. Switching to rawpalaeo made those pains disappear, but , perhaps, someone with more severe adrenal-related issues might have problems even with raw meats.

Of course, this is a very long shot, there are, undoubtedly, a 100 better explanations.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Pork fat and abdominal pain
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 02:16:46 pm »
    The only kind of fat my older cat will touch is pork fat.  I try so many others.  My cats love pork meat way more than other meats too.  I believe eating raw pork can help cure lots of things.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk