Author Topic: Bill Clinton switches from cooked vegan diet to cooked palaeolithic diet  (Read 4309 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I have heard a vague rumour re this:- no links.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Bill Clinton switches from cooked vegan diet to cooked palaeolithic diet
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 11:40:04 am »
Great now we just need to get all of the politicians on board with this and convince them at the same time to take massive quantities of entheogens and raw milk.  It's basically our only hope.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 11:40:13 pm »
Great article, Eric! At first, reports were that Clinton was "still vegan, but eats fish" LOL. There are many pro-vegan comments at the end of the article claiming that Clinton and Hathaway were doing vegan some wrong way.

Remember Gandhi's autobiography? Even the Mahatma's health suffered from veganism, and his doctors begged him to eat some animal foods - even some milk - and he refused because of his religious convictions.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 11:42:47 pm »
Here's the New York Times article that is referenced in the link that Eric posted:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/13/fashion/dr-mark-hyman-clintons-health.html?_r=0
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 11:55:11 pm »
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-14351/sugar-gluten-paleo-vegan-3-doctors-debate-the-best-way-to-eat.html

Here is Dr. Hyman in a good discussion about the paleo diet.

I think the Clintons were looking a little run down the past few years and this dietary change has more to do with feeling better and being healthier rather than what the media is saying about losing extra pounds.

Whatever the case I sure hope that if the paleo diet is adopted by more politicians it may help to make our government function more optimally.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 12:02:23 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 12:11:24 am »
There is no reason for our government to perform optimally when healthy individuals learn self governance.  I just hope those fucks actually realize they are human, but also realize they are dependant on all of creacion, not the other way around and learn respect for all living things.  Is that too much to ask?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk