Author Topic: ALL VACCINES are dangerous to human health. Reject them ALL.  (Read 36341 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: ALL VACCINES are dangerous to human health. Reject them ALL.
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2010, 05:55:08 am »
For those who've gotten the amalgam removed, what if anything did you replace them with? I'm thinking of replacing mine with nothing. Is this a bad idea?

I asked this to our biological dentists and both of them thought leaving a tooth open was a bad idea.  food particles can get stuffed in there and put pressure on your nerves.

Unless you are confident that the Cure Tooth Decay protocol works on you and the whole thing will refill, that would be something to experiment on. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

alphagruis

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2010, 06:04:41 pm »
For those who've gotten the amalgam removed, what if anything did you replace them with? I'm thinking of replacing mine with nothing. Is this a bad idea?

I don't know. It's well known that it's a bad idea when on SAD but maybe that's not true on a RP diet. My amalgam fillings when removed 15 years ago and replaced with polymer which also contains possibly questionable chemicals though by far less harmful than mercury. Recently I lost one of these fillings and, it's funny, as you do, Paleo Donk, I'm thinking to replace it with nothing leaving things as they are now, just to see what happens.  

Alpha, thanks for the response - Any reason you chose not to go with ALA after reading the Cutler book. I think I've seen him post online that DMSA and DMPS are not necessary and that ALA will chelate most of the mercury on its own.

I didn't experiment with ALA because my symptoms have essentially disappeared now with cilantro and DMSA.

I'm very concerned about making matters worse. Do you have no fear when you take the cilantro tincture about redepositing the mercury in other more dangerous places? Culter seems to go the extra length to make sure that this does not happen. Other people on youtube seem pretty lackadaisical about treatment and make it seem like its pretty easy. I'd really like to avoid waking up in the middle of the night for more than a year...just to follow procedure.

DMSA and DMPS may indeed redeposit mercury in more dangerous places and should be used as described by Cutler (frequent minidoses) and not in the form of single 250mg shots as usual with DMPS. Cilantro seems harmless in this respect, doses are small and as pointed out by majormark it can be used simply as an herb in daily food (for instance in the form of a pesto http://www.home.earthlink.net/%7Ejedcline/cilantro.html)

Also don't use DMPS or DMSA as long as the amalgams are in your teeth. Also don't worry excessively about this mercury poisoning if you don't have unambiguous symptoms because a fraction of the population seems capable to excrete more or less completely the mercury released by their amalgams and maybe you belong to it (those people with APO 2 or 3 gene variants)

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2012, 11:44:37 pm »
If a study were to be done, and it has not AFAIK, I bet it would show that the smallpox genocide of aboriginal North Americans was among the malnourished maize-eaters of the South, and not among the well fed fativorous Northerners. To this day there are more AmerIndians in Canada than in the U.S.A.

well that's just not true. smallpox impacted virtually all tribes in the new world. the plains indians might have been a little less susceptible due to their more paleo diet but by no means did all the plains indians have immunity to smallpox and other european diseases.

Let's clear one thing up.

Diseases ravage wildlife populations from time to time, and it's not all due to poor nutrition.  To think that a raw paleo diet (or any diet) is perfect protection from infectious disease is

LAUGHABLY stupid. ....
Yon Yonson and Cherimoya were quite correct. Even the Inuit were devastated by small pox and I currently have a cold (though the first one in quite a while) despite eating raw Paleo and not eating any maize or any other grains. So William's notion that pathogenic infections cannot be acquired on a nutrient-rich ancestral-type diet was bogus.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk