Author Topic: Raw Paleo way of curing Fever and Flu  (Read 3266 times)

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Raw Paleo way of curing Fever and Flu
« on: December 20, 2014, 04:41:11 am »
I searched the forum, but didn't get success with this question.

Please help.

Thanks.

PS: I always wished that our Paleo Book would have been completed and got a section where Paleo ways for curing different sickness are also dealt with.

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Paleo way of curing Fever and Flu
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 05:51:57 am »
By just eating raw and avoiding toxins and anything harmful... you don't really get sick on this diet... very hard to get sick.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 06:24:47 am »
PS: I always wished that our Paleo Book would have been completed and got a section where Paleo ways for curing different sickness are also dealt with.

Most studies of the bones of paleolithic man indicate that paleolithic people didn't have our diseases, and I am unaware of definitive studies showing that humans in that ancient period had a system of cures. However, I suspect that they could have used experiential medicine, so go ahead and apply what you know to heal what you might get. My experience has been no colds and flu while eating raw paleo, and I think that's because I'm not eating mucus-forming or inflammatory foods like milk and grains.

Also, don't forget that fever is the body's cure for certain pathogens.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 08:29:20 am »
Don't try to cure the cure.

fever and flu are actually cleaning you. you must be happy for having it =)

sometimes, being sick (like flu and fever), is an accelerated way of desintoxication.

don't take stimulants, or the cleansing will be shuted off or take longer to finish.

If you feel tired , rest, if you feel thirsty, drink water, if you feel hungry (i doubt you will want to eat too much) eat raw.

Don't be afraid! and you will feel better in a few days, when you are actually clean again. The most you rest, the faster it will be.
You will realize when the clean its over, cause you will have an enormous amount of energy and feel really good.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 08:35:33 am by ciervo-chaman »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 09:05:08 am »
I put my kids on raw paleo when they are sick.

When there is a tooth ache i have used raw ketogenic only raw meat raw fat and water to stop the toothache in 2 days... did this on my then 5 yr old girl
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 01:19:52 pm »
Thank you. It makes some things clear to me.

I have also not got fever or flu for a long long time, and I was little afraid of it while some people say it is a sign of cancer that people stop having flu and fever.

At moment some members of my family having it and I think I got it from them (... also I had to cheat on raw during last week as whole family came to visit us from other city and it was impossible to continue raw in their presence).

« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 01:25:41 pm by zaidi »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk