Author Topic: Why male humans have large penises  (Read 3612 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Why male humans have large penises
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 02:27:53 am »
Saw the video.

I have spoken with some women who have had a lot of experience with many different males.

And they say there are some men who have penises the size of a pinky finger. 
And some are as thick as coke in cans.

Both too small and too big are problems for them.

So maybe there is something to that whether the penis attracts or repulses females.

---

The book Sperm Wars by Baker

- explains the many different types of sperm cells, blockers, egg getters, etc.
- explains that the shape and size of the penis head is meant to scoop out the semen of another man's semen who has previously ejaculated in the same vagina he is pumping in now.

And elsewhere I read WOMEN's sex moans are meant to attract more men to form a "train" to satisfy her.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 07:51:29 am »
http://personallifemedia.com/2013/09/why-women-moan-at-climax/

"Researchers have determined that a woman will vocalize to attract more males to copulate with her when the current male is done. This behavior of mating with more than one male at a time supports sperm competition. The more males a woman copulates with, the higher probability she’ll conceive a healthy offspring.

To further underscore this reproduction imperative, scientists have confirmed that male sperm has biologically evolved to fertilize an egg in an environment where it’s mixed with ejaculate from other males. Sperm have different counter measures, including killer sperm, designed to kill other male sperm.

The penis is also designed to scrape out competitive sperm after ejaculating as the penis is pulled out of the vagina.

Female humans are fundamentally a polyamorous (love many) species biologically designed to have sex with multiple males when they’re aroused."

Quite interesting stuff. Don't know how this adds up in the case of non-reproductive sex, at times when the woman is not fertile.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 02:53:20 pm »
Non-reproductive sex / contraception / de-population is a concept in urbanized depopulation times such as today and Rome 0-200 AD.

If you have been around a good number of women you know they come into heat during their fertile times.

All the more they are insatiable when they are young and brand new out of the "factory" around 18-23 when their reproductive drives kick in.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 04:24:06 pm »
Not 18. I recall a study which stated that women do not become fully fertile until c. the age of 20 when their hips enlarge. Before that point, fertility is greatly reduced, which is why it is more difficult for teenagers to get pregnant.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 04:51:36 pm »
Not 18. I recall a study which stated that women do not become fully fertile until c. the age of 20 when their hips enlarge. Before that point, fertility is greatly reduced, which is why it is more difficult for teenagers to get pregnant.

Let's not split hairs between 18, 19, and 20... there are of course variations with every human being.

My friend mid-wife who has helped birth hundreds snaps immediately to say that 18-23 yr old range as the age where her deliveries have been very easy.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 07:29:12 pm »
That doesn't explain why men have evolved such a strong sense of violent jealousy. And mating with a lot of men actually reduces the chances that she'll be fertilized by good genetics. Women naturally want to mate only with the best, not with everybody around. The moaning is much more likely to be a warning sign to other males in the tribe that she is mating, so that if the one she's doing it with doesn't have the social status and power to keep other males off, they will promptly remove him. It's a turn on for a woman that they can moan without being worried about other men doing anything about it because it means that the one she is doing it with has the required status in the tribe. That's also why women prefer it to last longer, because that way they know that the man is not worried about other men in the tribe removing him, and more time means more chances for that to happen, so it's not only about what the man thinks, but about her testing to see if he will be removed or not. If they were looking for a mixture of sperm from all the men in the tribe, they would prefer a quick in and out procedure. But that's not what women want.

And of course when you introduce civilization, monogamy and family unions; as opposed to primitivism, polygamy and tribal unions, this phenomena is intensified because she's only allowed to mate with her partner and she knows nobody will do anything about it.

This university, like most, has an anti-human agenda, and that's what they're trying to advance with these suggestions. It has little to do with learning truths about human biology, sociology and evolution.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:46:04 pm by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 07:58:50 pm »
You make a great point!

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 04:59:01 am »
That doesn't explain why men have evolved such a strong sense of violent jealousy. And mating with a lot of men actually reduces the chances that she'll be fertilized by good genetics. Women naturally want to mate only with the best, not with everybody around. The moaning is much more likely to be a warning sign to other males in the tribe that she is mating, so that if the one she's doing it with doesn't have the social status and power to keep other males off, they will promptly remove him. It's a turn on for a woman that they can moan without being worried about other men doing anything about it because it means that the one she is doing it with has the required status in the tribe. That's also why women prefer it to last longer, because that way they know that the man is not worried about other men in the tribe removing him, and more time means more chances for that to happen, so it's not only about what the man thinks, but about her testing to see if he will be removed or not. If they were looking for a mixture of sperm from all the men in the tribe, they would prefer a quick in and out procedure. But that's not what women want.

And of course when you introduce civilization, monogamy and family unions; as opposed to primitivism, polygamy and tribal unions, this phenomena is intensified because she's only allowed to mate with her partner and she knows nobody will do anything about it.

This university, like most, has an anti-human agenda, and that's what they're trying to advance with these suggestions. It has little to do with learning truths about human biology, sociology and evolution.

That's a good point indeed. But does it account for the competitive sperm, e.g., the killer sperm?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk