Author Topic: Nazca Lines Decoded as Blue Prints for Great Pyramids of Egypt-atlantisawake.com  (Read 1321 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:26:03 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
HARD CORE SCIENCE and MATH

Link to the discussion how you yourself can use Google Earth and AutoCAD to follow the nazca CAD lines.

http://www.atlantisawake.com/apps/blog/show/43116538-nazca-lines-decoding

The 'how to'  decode is made relatively simple following Nazca's Keys ~

1) The video presented shows there is no need to assume Nazca is in fact a blueprint rendering as there are rulers, tape measures, pencils and drafting tools strategically placed giving self-evidence to Nazca's purpose of it's technological blueprinted layout.

2) Next is to distinguish there are five different sizes of lines. Each line thickness represents a different blueprint so colored in one chosen color to reveal what is hidden in sepia.

3) The thinnest line always has a pencil attached at one end so colored chosen in black like a pencil line is known to be.

4) The various different Geoglyphs are blueprint 'Icon's' which expIain the careful detail required at that particular section of the build procedure.
In other words, they are reference points to the math and integral structure needed to complete that section of the blueprint.

5) There are round circle dots - a circle within a circle - denoting directional view and advising it as a new section of blueprint.

6) Also there are giant chevron markers through schematics showing north/south orientation so the blueprint can be read properly.

7) When you become familiar you will notice boulders and rocks are strategically placed for where a line ends or starts. They have also placed a certain number of boulders on rulers to show a math equation.

After reviewing Nazca in depth, certain truths become revealed - Nazca is not the 'original' blueprints to Giza but an extensive message that can not be hidden.

One thing is clear deciphering Nazca - the creators had a vast knowledge of this planet, it's forests, jungles, mountains, deserts, oceans, streams and weather patterns. This is also included and shown at Nazca to be true of animals, insects, fish and birds. They knew what we know and more! They show a knowledge of using these items for math living in perpetual balance with mother nature and believed to be a society of Left Brain THINKERS. The Nazca desert was chosen for it's helio coil desert surrounded by mountains which keeps dust and debris swept away ultimately leaving the lines unobscured verifying what is drawn at Nazca could possibly last as long as the Giza monuments themselves as it receives little to no rain and has seen no residual weather effects since the glacier age making it Earth's perfect 'blackboard' to draft a message for the future offspring of the now removed fabled Tower of Babel technologically advanced civilization.

From researching ancient history and reviewing the hidden stories told at Nazca - it is quite possible our ancestors purposefully left these messages knowing full well the greed and hypocrisy of man would keep mankind's true history undisclosed by those who would secure these secrets for their own personal use - thus our parent civilization created a message that when we developed technology for world wide use, the message could be deciphered and read by all those with the patience to understand the coded riddle...a message for the meek, a message that could never be truly removed or hidden.

This message will be addressed and revealed in full disclosure in the release of upcoming videos and all interested will be offered the reality of our lost and supressed history.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 09:00:20 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Nazca Lines are COMPUTER AIDED DESIGNS aka CAD drawings
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 10:01:22 pm »
WHY YOU SHOULD BE EXCITED:

1. The Nazca lines of Peru are aligned with Easter Island and the Pyramids of Giza in a straight line.
2. The Nazca lines are CAD - Computer Aided Design drawings.  The drawing of the man is actually a RULER of units used for reference for the CAD drawings.
3. The CAD drawings on the Nazca lines can be followed as instructed above using Google Earth and your CAD software such as Auto CAD or Sketchup.
4. The CAD drawings are blueprints of the pyramids of GIZA
5. The Nazca lines are not doodlings of some mere artist.  They are Computer Aided Designs, mathematical measures.

So what?

This is hard core evidence that an ancient civilization is communicating to us through time.

That it had to take today's advancements in computers, in google earth, in autoCAD and mathematics to figure out this message from the past.

AMAZING 2015 discovery!

Pushes all my GEEK BUTTONS!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:11:24 pm by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk