Author Topic: The Revelation of the Pyramids - Global High Tech Civilization Ultimately Proven  (Read 7808 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
The Revelation of the Pyramids - Global High Tech Civilization Ultimately Proven... beyond any reasonable doubt.

Global alignment of Pyramids / Megaliths / Nazca Lines around the world

This should absolutely push further "paleo times".

This rewrites history as was taught to me during my high school times.

--------

http://revelationofthepyramids.com/

"Revelation..." is a Top 10 feature-length documentary of all time on YouTube.

The Director and Author of this web sensation share their thoughts and new project.

Patrice Pooyard – Director                     Jacques Grimault – Author

"The Revelation of the Pyramids" is now viewed more than 20,000 times per day around the world for a total of more than 5 million views to date, ever increasing.

While we cannot condone this unauthorized distribution on the web, it would be dishonest of us not to admit the pride we feel at the recognition of our work.

We have dedicated between the two of us several decades of work to the substance (research) and form (movie) of this project. We are elated to see the global wave of interest as the pyramid controversy catches fire.

With this film, everyone is now aware of the phenomenon of precession of the equinoxes, and the controversy around the December 21, 2012 could not be more timely and productive in this sense. We obviously intend to continue our work and this discussion beyond this date!

The adventure is just beginning! This extraordinary investigation will continue in the coming years, with the same rigor and the same desire to explain as clearly as possible. Everything goes far beyond what you can imagine ...

If you wish, you can contribute to this work by helping us financially , either by making a direct donation, however small – because they are small streams that make big rivers –, or by buying something from our shop. Thank you.

Forum http://www.larevelationdespyramides-leforum.com/index.php

----

The movie http://revelationofthepyramids.com/the-movie.php

----

The movie in Youtube:

The Revelation of the Pyramids

----

This is the TRUE ENGLISH version of the movie - woman's english voice:

Part 1 / 2
https://vimeo.com/74887398

Part 2 / 2
https://vimeo.com/75290991
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 11:51:14 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Easter Island was mentioned in the video above:

Easter Island Heads Have A Surprise !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWj2keMob-c

Published on Jun 16, 2013

Everything you thought you knew is about to be proven false. The Easter Island heads are actually more than just heads. Although, if you're an archaeologist you've known about this discovery for years, but the general population is oblivious to such information!

The Easter Island heads are said to be monuments for the former tribe leaders, and other important figures that were important to the people of the island. One of the most isolated islands on Earth, Easter Island sits 3,550km west of the South American mainland.

What lessons can modern humanity learn from Easter Island?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 09:44:14 pm by goodsamaritan »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Thank you for the videos Al!

It is time we revised our PALEO timeline way way back as what Cordain used at the time of his writing his Paleo Diet book needs revising with all the new evidence.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoarchaeology

What's proven pseudo archeology are those gate keepers Semir Osmanagic was railing against.
Gate keepers hell bent on protecting their Egyptian tourism and other historical script investments.
No no no sir, we are barelling through with facts and everything needs to be rewritten.
Evidence, evidence, evidence.
It's called progress.
With information technology we progress faster.

Paleolithic times are estimated 2.6 million years ago to about 12,000 years ago... this will have to change.

That 12,000 years ago figure will have to be pushed further back.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
This does not belong in the Hot Topic. It belongs in the Politics/Spirituality/Philosophy/Supernatural/Conspiracy section. It's time we stop posting these kind of far-reached theories on the front page, where anyone can read, and judge.

GS, you must understand that 90% of the people who visit this forum are "non-believers", and if the first thing they stumble upon is yet another space-alien story, it is likely that they will automatically label this forum as a conspiratie-theorist e-rally, and not go on and explore potentially interesting and useful things for anyone considering a raw paleo diet.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 11:47:49 pm by JeuneKoq »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Actually, this was originally posted in the off-topics forum. I put it in the hot topics forum which is the forum for the more bizarre, weirdo subjects that cannot be discussed elsewhere.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
Really? I thought Off-topic was precisely designed for all the off-topic, strange, paranormal subjects, and Hot-topic for stuff such as accounts of people surviving out there on raw foods only, various events that may concern the whole raw community, and such.

Oh well, your call moderators. I'm already used to this stuff, but more pragmatic newcomers might be put off by it, especially if it's the first thing they read here...

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Really? I thought Off-topic was precisely designed for all the off-topic, strange, paranormal subjects, and Hot-topic for stuff such as accounts of people surviving out there on raw foods only, various events that may concern the whole raw community, and such.

Oh well, your call moderators. I'm already used to this stuff, but more pragmatic newcomers might be put off by it, especially if it's the first thing they read here...
This is a discussion forum not a facts forum.

A lot of PPL who eat a paleo raw diet are pragmatic and a lot are PPL who find new and interesting ideas fascinating. I for instance find the story of humans being "out of Africa" is a load of nonsense and there are threads on that topic. Problem is that PPL who go to university, get indoctrinated into the evolution story and are taught to make fun of anyone who doesn't march in lock step with their belief. Gallen was once the "university" guru of medicine. Now he is laughed @.

Bear in mind that most pragmatic PPL wouldn't eat a raw diet if they were starving to death. They would choose death over anything as "unusual" as that.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoarchaeology

Wow... stooping to using the worst site on the "whirled whide nitwit" to serve as the definitive proof. You're slowing down in your age. You can do better than that!
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Why is it that so-called 'real' archeologists want to stop a completely self-funded project from proceeding by using threats of job action, political shutting down of site etc to get their way.

That is no different than the Catholic church going after the enemies of the "true religion."

The whole thing is so obviously smelly that it is laughable. All those 'university educated smarti-pants lumps' are afraid of being called fools, so they gather their best political might and fight the protestants. If there wasn't something to the theory there would be no reason to raise such a fuss.

Sort of reminds me of the KKK in the southern US attacking the Freedom riders bus. They knew that had to defend their religion. The times they are a changin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
This book is yet another nail in the coffin of the out-of-Africa tale.

http://www.amazon.ca/Voyages-Of-The-Pyramid-Builders/dp/1585423203
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Wow... stooping to using the worst site on the "whirled whide nitwit" to serve as the definitive proof. You're slowing down in your age. You can do better than that!
I used wikipedia as it is great at debunking the more ridiculous theories. I am sure I could find more detailed counter-evidence if I looked, but I cannot afford to waste the time required given that ancient astronaut theories have been so often thoroughly debunked.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
If you actually took the time to watch the videos posted in this thread...

THERE WAS NO TALK OF ALIENS.

The only obvious talk here was there was a PAST GLOBAL CIVILIZATION, that spent ENORMOUS RESOURCES, by constructing GLOBAL, HIGH TECH, GPS ALIGNED, MEGALITHS that we still cannot construct today, that will survive for thousands of years, with the message of precession, the earth's wobble and position in the galaxy, and a warning that there are astronomical cosmic cycles of 26,000 years each cycle.

That if you are foolish enough to believe that the civilization you are in today is the only civilization and most advanced civilization on earth, after coming out from what you assume was Paleo times, then you must be pretty STUPID not to recognize the OBVIOUS facts presented before you... slapping you in the face silly.

So my message to you guys is to stop spouting ALIEN in this thread because the video makers do not press that topic. 

The message is establishment archeaology is the one that is rubbish, old hat and must be shown the door, or accept NEW EVIDENCE that their former assumptions were wrong and history books NEED TO BE REVISED.

Our paleo times ASSUMPTION needs to be pushed back REVISED to beyond 12,000 years... in the light of MASSIVE NEW EVIDENCE... this is how PURE SCIENCE progresses.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 06:12:19 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
OK, so it's now Atlantis-type  stories  now. Well, that is admittedly a little less weird......

May I add that Robert E Howard wrote an excellent series on Conan The Barbarian, all about the Hyborian Age, set after the Fall of Atlantis. He also  wrote of Kull of Atlantis.  Ah, now I realise they were not just fictions, but the absolute, unalloyed truth - after all, it is Robert E Howard's word against the word of all those foolish archaeologists!!!!! Oh Lord I am saved!!!!!!    l) l) l) l) l) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
OK, so it's now Atlantis-type  stories  now. Well, that is admittedly a little less weird......

May I add that Robert E Howard wrote an excellent series on Conan The Barbarian, all about the Hyborian Age, set after the Fall of Atlantis. He also  wrote of Kull of Atlantis.  Ah, now I realise they were not just fictions, but the absolute, unalloyed truth - after all, it is Robert E Howard's word against the word of all those foolish archaeologists!!!!! Oh Lord I am saved!!!!!!    l) l) l) l) l) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

Your mocking is recognized that you did not even bother to watch video number 1 that shows MASSIVE NEW EVIDENCE that should bury your old assumptions.  My challenge to you is to WATCH.

No fiction was ever discussed.  This is all scientific facts on the ground, mathematical facts!  How well grounded are you in Math?  My math is engineering level so I truly appreciated the presentation of technical breadth.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Stop it please!
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2015, 06:53:14 am »
Please do not constantly flood this RAW PALEO forum it with such threads, it's wrecking it. Theories of that kind have nothing to do here, even more so because if they were true the whole raw paleo diet concept would be erroneous and  inappropriate.       

It's time we stop posting these kind of far-reached theories on the front page, where anyone can read, and judge.

GS, you must understand that 90% of the people who visit this forum are "non-believers", and if the first thing they stumble upon is yet another space-alien story, it is likely that they will automatically label this forum as a conspiratie-theorist e-rally, and not go on and explore potentially interesting and useful things for anyone considering a raw paleo diet.
Exactly.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 06:58:19 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Please do not constantly flood this RAW PALEO forum it with such threads, it's wrecking it. Theories of that kind have nothing to do here, even more so because if they were true the whole raw paleo diet concept would be erroneous and  inappropriate.       
Exactly.

Did you watch the first video?
New Global evidence is massive!
There was a past global high tech civilization prior to this civilization.
So what if paleo times were pushed back a couple of thousands or tens of thousands of years from the current assumption of 12,000 years?

Our experience that raw paleo diet works for ourselves and the people we heal does not change.

By the way, the discussion forum of the video makers is in French so maybe you can read and ask some meaty questions there.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 08:26:52 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I used wikipedia as it is great at debunking the more ridiculous theories. I am sure I could find more detailed counter-evidence if I looked, but I cannot afford to waste the time required given that ancient astronaut theories have been so often thoroughly debunked.
Face it Tyler, you didn't watch the movie, (nor do you ever watch any of the links) nor did Iguana and nor did JeuneKoq. The three of you were showing that you don't want to be confused with information when your minds are already cemented in place.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63349.0#.VScZG5TF9Vg

Did you watch the first video?
New Global evidence is massive!
There was a past global high tech civilization prior to this civilization.

The question is of course rhetorical GS because they don't need to. They already know it all. Don't confuse 'em wit da fax. Their grandchildren will be laughing at them when these theories are in some form or another accepted.

The narrator in the movie says it all beautifully about the pyramids. To guess that humans of that time and mental development (as evolution would have us believe) could have build them, is laughable.
Cheers
Al

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
Face it Tyler, you didn't watch the movie, (nor do you ever watch any of the links) nor did Iguana and nor did JeuneKoq. The three of you were showing that you don't want to be confused with information when your minds are already cemented in place.
Nice attitude Raw-al... After all I've done for your daughter's Spirulina well-being... I simply said that I didn't want this stuff to appear on the "non-members included" front-page, for obvious, legitimate reasons. I never said that this could not be discussed. I mean, Tyler and we discussed (more like argue) about Ufos and aliens, so I'm in no place to complain here.

I may currently disagree with the idea that this stuff is real, but I was actually considering taking the time to watch that video (time I would not usually spend on examining other far-fetched paranoia-driven ideas* such as lizard-illuminati etc...) and form my own opinion. Maybe search for info debunking it at the same time...Gotta take it from different angles, that's the right way to do it.

*relax, not necessarily saying this theory fits the picture...yet.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:19:52 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Seems Tyler has moved this topic to the "spirituality" section to hide this from non-members.

I would like to move this to the SCIENCE section which is also hidden from non-members.

Because THIS IS Evidence Based New Discoveries SCIENCE. 

NEW SCIENCE because only now do we have internet, computers, global high speed air travel, GPS, Google Maps, Youtube, comparative - collaborative discussions with various professions... old archeology gives way to engineers, mathematicians, physicists, construction experts, computer geeks, technical people.  There is a quickening in SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES  because of this. 

I ENJOY new SCIENCE and I had hoped that you would too.  It is like the first time I would read National Geographic and the first time Discovery Channel was available.

Open your eyes and be like CHILDREN again people.

You should be smiling and being giddy happy AWED at the FANTASTIC presentation by these FRENCH producers of the film.

http://revelationofthepyramids.com/

Part 1 / 2
https://vimeo.com/74887398

Part 2 / 2
https://vimeo.com/75290991
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:38:45 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
This does not belong in the Hot Topic. It belongs in the Politics/Spirituality/Philosophy/Supernatural/Conspiracy section. It's time we stop posting these kind of far-reached theories on the front page, where anyone can read, and judge.

In that section of the forum there is a Ron Paul thread, two anti-Muslim rants about a meat cutting issue and other threads that have nothing to do with a raw diet or any diet.

Then there is the fact that this movie does not say anything about space aliens or conspiracy theories. It discusses mathematics, geometry, geography, some of the wild and totally accepted current theories on the construction/purpose/design/placement/ of some of the  various large structures around the world.

This was my objection to your statement and those of TD and Iguana. You commented on something about which you know nothing. Watch the movie and find out. The ending is quite interesting.  Seriously.

If you watch the movie then you can say what you want, because then it is a discussion.

I have no doubt you are a well-meaning well-spoken gentleman. Ditto for Iguana and TD.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
The trouble is that there is now a multitude of new-agey rubbish out there which simply does not stand up to scientific scrutiny. So, if I had to watch every single video provided for every kooky theory out there(and many seem to be of the 30 minute-plus-duration), I would not have time for anything else. I have already checked out in the past similiar rubbish such as the von daeniken- b*ll and found plenty of scientific data to debunk it, so similiar stuff is a waste of time. Hmm, here is a good pyramid essay on why the ancient egyptians did indeed build the pyramids without help from aliens or technologically advanced civilisations:-

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/the-pyramids/

Plus, belief in such absurd conspiracy theories is not at all harmless as the following article proves:-

http://news.yahoo.com/great-pyramid-giza-vandalized-39-prove-39-conspiracy-130326469.html

Other than that, my main concern is that such conspiracy theories ultimately challenge palaeo notions, some slightly, some greatly.Putting these in the science category is not where they should be, but at least no non-member can see them as otherwise we would be heavily ridiculed.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk