Author Topic: The Revelation of the Pyramids - Global High Tech Civilization Ultimately Proven  (Read 7809 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
The trouble is that there is now a multitude of new-agey rubbish out there which simply does not stand up to scientific scrutiny. So, if I had to watch every single video provided for every kooky theory out there(and many seem to be of the 30 minute-plus-duration), I would not have time for anything else.

Tyler,

Have you suddenly become a grumpy old man?
Closed to new information?
Last I remembered you were younger than me.

I have news for you: SCIENCE progresses, will continue to progress and new discoveries will be made... and new discoveries will come faster and faster due to the global communications and global transport.  So you had better learn to step up to the plate.

As you can see this thread is now in the members only science section where it belongs.  There is no spirituality or conspiracy in this movie.  All this is is hard core math, astronomy, and science. 

I may have had it easy absorbing this content because:

- I'm a math geek, turned mechanical engineer
- Astronomy geek since child hood, I can identify stars, planets, constellations
- History hobbyist
- My family used to own a travel agency selling these tours.
- Google earth is just part of my daily life.

So how about this:

- This is already in the members section only, so it is not publicly seen.
- You stop posting your non-knowledgeable remarks which are waaayyyy offff
- Once you find the time to actually spend and watch the videos part 1 and part 2 of The Revelation of the Pyramids, you can come back to this thread and give your 2 cents which will then make sense. 

Because right now, you are just trolling. :)

http://revelationofthepyramids.com/

Part 1 / 2
https://vimeo.com/74887398

Part 2 / 2
https://vimeo.com/75290991

----

About our Raw Paleo Diet concepts... they are not in any danger.

Why?

We have proven to ourselves and the patients we heal that raw paleo diets work, and they work really really well.
Nobody can take that away from this diet.
It does not matter if the end of the Paleo Era was 12,000 years ago or 50,000 or 100,000 or 200,000 years ago... our raw paleo diet still rocks just the same.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 05:08:31 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
OK, I'll leave it at that as I have no interest in pursuing this topic given time-constraints. However, I  still want to be able to post about articles concerning the last part of the Upper Palaeolithic, for example, without having posts  inserted stating that Neanderthals are  actually a mixture of alien and human dna or whatever. In other words, please keep conspiracy-theories related to many aeons ago  to separate threads. Thanks!

Hmm, I have always loved H P Lovecraft's writings, I just had not realised until recently, how they have influenced every corner of society.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Hey GS, we'll view the full two-hour movie, if you view our 15min debunking video ;)

I'll do it anyways, but don't call these debunking videos "trolling" when they might in fact be the ones exposing the actual trolls.

Then there is the fact that this movie does not say anything about space aliens or conspiracy theories. It discusses mathematics, geometry, geography, some of the wild and totally accepted current theories on the construction/purpose/design/placement/ of some of the  various large structures around the world.
Forgive me, but when GS posts some two hour long movie about pyramids, I automatically assume it's gonna be about "Annunaki landing pods" or something. Can't blame me  l)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Hey GS, we'll view the full two-hour movie, if you view our 15min debunking video ;)

Post the debunking movie.
We should always be open to criticism.
This is the way science works.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
Tyler already posted it:

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/the-pyramids/

There's also some stuff about Annunaki on the same website, if you're interested in challenging your beliefs a bit.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Tyler already posted it:

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/the-pyramids/

There's also some stuff about Annunaki on the same website, if you're interested in challenging your beliefs a bit.

This is a nice video about their theory on how these particular pyramids in Egypt were built.

But this has nothing to do with the movie Revelation of the Pyramids

(I told you guys this has nothing to do with aliens.)

http://revelationofthepyramids.com/

Part 1 / 2
https://vimeo.com/74887398

Part 2 / 2
https://vimeo.com/75290991

So I highly suggest you watch the 2 videos. Then we can have a conversation.

I downloaded them using Flash Video Downloader on my Firefox Browser.

----------

For the time constrained, here is the ending conclusion:

https://youtu.be/uN_tWSbDhw8?t=1h29m14s
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:23:13 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
Alright, so I watched the full pyramid movie. I've got to admit, it's pretty interesting. Worth the watch.

(SPOILER ALERT)
I like the conclusion about the whole great pyramid area being some sort of astronomical clock. If it's legit, it's quite amazing.

One critic I'll omit is they seem to forget Egyptians used more tools than just pikes and granite balls, as presented in the debunking video (which doesn't have anything to do with the movie's theory, agreed).

Also it kinda has a little to do with aliens, as they take care to show that skull with a big ass head, and a statue of some pharaoh which I forgot the name, discreetly indicating that people who built or thought the pyramids were not totally like us regular humans...

The movie proves that people who made the pyramids had great knowledge, at least in mathematics and physics. Greater than previously thought by some archaeologists, by the looks of it.

I won't get into the proposition these people make about pyramids and other ancient monuments being a way to warn future civilizations about possible regulated cataclysm. It's up to the viewer to decide.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
JK,
It is a refreshing movie in that it sticks to what appears to be facts. I have not checked out the GPS coordinates to absolutely verify it but it quite a fascinating story.

Sort of like the story that Robert Schoch tells in "Voyages of the Pyramids Builders". That book has interesting thoughts regarding PPL who travelled around the world. It has to do with the changes in ocean levels during various ages owing to climatic changes. This of course meant that there were land bridges all over, that allowed PPL to travel quite easily on dry land disseminating knowledge like how to build pyramids. He builds on some very interesting facts that would be available to a geologist, which he is.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Bosnian Pyramids 29k yrs old, Bigger than Giza, High Energy Beam at top
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2015, 03:41:34 pm »
Semir Osmanagic:

Bosnian Pyramids 29k yrs old, Bigger than Giza,  High Energy Beam at top

Drone flown at top and measures the peak of the energy beam at 18 meters.

Most other pyramids around the world emit energy beams at their peaks. 87/88 pyramids.

Fascinating cutting edge science!

DISCOVERY SCIENCE CHANNEL ON BOSNIAN PYRAMID DISCOVERY

Debunkers were unsuccessful.

- It's really a pyramid.
- The energy beam is real.
- Tunnels found.
- Artifacts were found.
- A fossilized leaf was radio carbon dated to 29,000 years.

We are lucky 21st century archaeology is so high tech!

-------

Take a look at some of the artifacts found!

Bosnian Pyramids - Some Artefacts

-------

The public is invited to be part time amateur archaeologists, amazing idea for tourism, they already have volunteers from 51 countries.   

Dr. Semir Osmanagi? presents facts about the Bosnian Pyramid Complex
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 08:59:28 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Edwin, this has no effect on the timing of the beginning of the Neolithic. We know from archaeology when humans started eating grain/beans/dairy in specific areas. Most humans were still eating cooked Paleo even just 5000 years ago, with the areas right around the Middle East and Mediterranean being the only exceptions. That is fact, indisputable. 

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
The Bosnian pyramids are a pseudo-archaeological[1] claim promoted by author Semir Osmanagi_, that a cluster of natural hills in central Bosnia and Herzegovina are the largest human-made ancient pyramids on Earth. The hills are located near the town of Visoko, northwest of Sarajevo. Viso_ica hill, where the old town of Visoki was once sited, came to international attention in October 2005, following a news-media campaign by Osmanagi_ and his supporters.
Osmanagi_ states that he has found tunnels, stone blocks and ancient mortar, which he has suggested once covered the Viso_ica structure. He opened excavations in 2006 which have reshaped the hill, making it look like a stepped pyramid.[2][3] Geologists, archeologists and other scientists have however concluded, after analysis of the site, its known history, and the excavations, that the hills are natural formations known as flatirons[4] and that there are no signs of human construction involved.[5][6][7] The European Association of Archaeologists released a statement calling the pyramid hypothesis a "cruel hoax".[8]

Seven leading European archaeologists have issued a European Association of Archaeologists Declaration stating:

We, the undersigned professional archaeologists from all parts of Europe, wish to protest strongly at the continuing support by the Bosnian authorities for the so-called "pyramid" project being conducted on hills at and near Visoko. This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science. It is a waste of scarce resources that would be much better used in protecting the genuine archaeological heritage and is diverting attention from the pressing problems that are affecting professional archaeologists in Bosnia-Herzegovina on a daily basis.[16]

According to Osmanagi_, the dig involved an international team of archaeologists from Australia, Austria, Ireland, United Kingdom and Slovenia.[13] However, many archaeologists he named have stated they had not agreed to participate and were never at the site.[14] He also claimed the support of an "Oxford archaeologist" who was actually an unqualified undergraduate, and his foundation's web site claimed support of a British Member of Parliament but the name given did not match any sitting member.

One of his former employees, Nadija Nukic, told a Bosnian newspaper that carvings on stones that Osmanagi_ characterizes as dating from ancient times were not present when the stones were first uncovered but were later inscribed by his team, an accusation that Osmanagi_ denies.[4]

Excerpts from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims

So all professional archaeologists are part of a worlwide conspiracy? Or maybe they are Illuminatis? Or idiots? Or liars? LOL!

Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
Why would the Bosnian authorities stop this project, hoax or not? I mean, frikin' pyramids man. Great tourist attraction.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Why would the Bosnian authorities stop this project, hoax or not? I mean, frikin' pyramids man. Great tourist attraction.
Politics makes strange bedfellows. Somebody has a brother who is in the position to do what they please. Hunose. Governments are composed of PPL who are just as dumb/greedy/conceited as the rest of us.

Marijuana is illegal in most of the world. Why? ? ? ? money/politics. 

Go read TD's thread on Ron Paul and the other ones on RP and go read RP's books. You'll see that this crap is real, in fact it can be pretty discouraging when you see it being done so blatantly. Maybe the internet will cause a revolution. It started the Wall Street thing.

Geeze I thought we got rid of Kings, but we replaced them with even more devious folks.

Things happen in places that we are not privy to. Look @ 911. Obviously another inside job. Lots of these things happen. To me it is the height of naivete to accept 'official' explanations. To me it is beyond conspiracy theories. There should be another name than conspiracy theories as it is  too general.

Why would emperors shut down whole technologies/industries like the Chinese did back around the year 1000. They were exploring the world with large ships 400 to 500 years before the Europeans were. They'd made it half way down Africa and 1/2 way into the interior when the emperor ordered it all stopped and the shipyards destroyed and all this knowledge destroyed. Were it not for a nosey Brit (The Man Who Loved China) who chased around China digging up info even the locals were not aware of it. History has strange twists and turns.

Guy Fawkes was another strange tale. The French Revolution another strange tale as well as the Bolshevik Revolution. Everything is not as it seems.

When I went to school the European rape of the worldwide aboriginals was glossed over. Read "The PPL's History Of the United States" by Howard Zinn if you want a peek under the hood at what was said in the media and what really happened.

Same with nowadays the nonsense in the media about Saddam Hussein is all just BS made up by Bush and his co-murderer/genocidal/sociopathic friends and family used to go into Iraq and once again rape/sodomize another country ( Iraq), like they did in South America, SE Asia and now onto the final frontier Africa. Read "Confessions of an economic Hitman" and the follow up book for the deets. Then you will get an idea that some folks is jus' plain cwazy.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 12:54:08 am by raw-al »
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

So all professional archaeologists are part of a worlwide conspiracy? Or maybe they are Illuminatis? Or idiots? Or liars? LOL!

I've seen the videos presented on the Bosnian pyramids and they seem to be the real deal.
So many many pyramids around the world.
Did you watch the physicist who measured the energy beam streaming from the peak of the pyramid?
The same physicist says he went around the world to 88 pyramids and he said 87 of 88 pyramids exhibited this energy beam characteristic.

Therefore energy beam output is a normal pyramid function.

Wouldn't you like to know eventually what Chinese archaeologists will discover and publicize about their pyramids?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I've seen the videos presented on the Bosnian pyramids and they seem to be the real deal.
So many many pyramids around the world.
Did you watch the physicist who measured the energy beam streaming from the peak of the pyramid?
The same physicist says he went around the world to 88 pyramids and he said 87 of 88 pyramids exhibited this energy beam characteristic.

Therefore energy beam output is a normal pyramid function.

Wouldn't you like to know eventually what Chinese archaeologists will discover and publicize about their pyramids?
One quite fascinating thing about the pyramids in Egypt as well as the other various ones in the world is that the rocks are not necessarily ( and often not) flat or symmetric and therefore that shoots the ridiculous claims that a bunch of slaves slid these things along on logs or used rocking devices to lift these huge heavy things.

The theories like these that pyramidiots claim were used to build them are beyond foolish.

The asymmetry of the stones is why they have been subjected to major quakes and show no sign of any damage or deterioration. This is common to the various pyramids around the world and also the similarity in construction techniques is quite compelling. Considering that we were apparently not that long 'out of the trees' according to the official 'scientific pyramidiots' theories.

The vision of a group of humans going around with clubs, hauling their women behind them by their hair and yet they built the pyramids with copper tools and rocks, with knowledge of construction that nowadays we have parsed by running lots of scientific studies to understand how earthquakes damage structures and they built these with tolerances of sub 1 cm and shipped these massive rocks for hundreds of miles down a river on a barge made with papyrus reeds.... ca'mon... gimme a break... My name is Billy Hunt, not silly #unt.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
In the movie one engineer took a picture of one of the rock sculptures that has a face on it (sorry but I cannot recall the name maybe someone can help me) and printed off a transparency of the picture and overlaid it reversed left to right. The image was absolutely identical. Everything was exactly the same . This was done with all of the views, front, side etc. This engineer said that to think the some human made a sculpture by just eyeballing a massive thing like that and them hammering away with a copper tool is so ludicrous that it is silly to even conceive of it. Nowadays it could be done with machines, but with a human just out of the trees.................. pure pyramidiocy...
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/43%C2%B058'37.0%22N+18%C2%B010'34.0%22E/@43.979969,18.178768,3a,75y/data=!3m5!1e2!3m3!1s1797147!2e1!3e10!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en

I went to your silly wackipedia page and went to the link that you were shuttled to when you hit their coordinates. Yet another of these pyramidiots site. So I took the coordinates and pasted them into Google and got an actual picture of the pyramid and it looks really like a flat sided (unlikely to occur in nature) structure.

As far as conspiracies.... it is hard to know the reason PPL do things. It is just obvious that somebody is.

Red Cross did the same thing with "The Heimlich Maneuver". Thousands of PPL needlessly died because a bunch of old, over-the-hill medical farts, were too full of their own egos and therefore would not accept a new idea.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 01:53:57 am by raw-al »
Cheers
Al

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Very interesting GS... Particularly about the meter. In order to calculate the meter they would've had to be able to calculate the size of the Earth, so as to calculate the distance from the equator to the north pole, which is what the meter was originally based on. Also, if they've known about this for so long, and never told anybody... Then... Well that just speaks all sorts of conspiracies to me.

I wonder how they draw those circles inside and outside the pyramid to get the speed of light... If they are just drawn arbritrarily then it doesn't mean anything... If they can only be drawn in that exact way... then wow...

About the eyes of the sphinx, wouldn't any given static point in our planet be the same as far as travelling through all the equinoxes over the period of 26k years that it takes for our planet to go through them?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Planet of the Megaliths - Lesser Known Megaliths around the World!
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2015, 10:18:04 am »
Planet of the Megaliths full documentary, Less known ancient megalithic archaeological sites

Of course you can search for BAALBEK and even the BIGGER Russian Megaliths in the URAL MOUNTAINS!

And now the Indonesians have uncovered pyramids and they are being persecuted same as the Bosnians.
---------

AMAZING INTERVIEW about how important / ground breaking the Bosnian Pyramids are!

Because the archaeological project is multi-disciplinary in approach from the very beginning... and that they are not bogged down by Egyption pharaoh dogma... they explore free healing, free energy, global energy fields, etc.

The Bosnian Pyramid Project—An Interview with Dr. Sam Osmanagich | 15 March 2015

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: 9/11 Judy Wood on Twin Towers dustified with new energy weapon
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2015, 06:16:59 am »
If this woman is correct it could possibly explain the technology of how the Pyramids were built.  This vid was done 22 July 2013. It's quite strange and worth the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRlYwyqDA3Y
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 09:06:40 am by goodsamaritan »
Cheers
Al

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: The Revelation of the Pyramids - How they were Built
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2015, 04:37:14 am »
This is a really interesting video about a French architect who dedicated his life to figuring out how the pyramids were built, it's neat to see his theory proven correct by the scientific evidence - he's a very clever guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HqHy-G6Bv0&index=1&list=LLfHAS5YiSdyGAic51GGNe7Q

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
This is a really interesting video about a French architect who dedicated his life to figuring out how the pyramids were built, it's neat to see his theory proven correct by the scientific evidence - he's a very clever guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HqHy-G6Bv0&index=1&list=LLfHAS5YiSdyGAic51GGNe7Q

Very nice. Very logical.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 9/11 Judy Wood on Twin Towers dustified with new energy weapon
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2015, 07:39:59 am »
If this woman is correct it could possibly explain the technology of how the Pyramids were built.  This vid was done 22 July 2013. It's quite strange and worth the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRlYwyqDA3Y

Al,  I clicked on this link and it is not about pyramids.

It is about a brilliant engineer Dr. Judy Wood giving an interview about Where did the Twin Towers of 9/11 go?  Showing the evidence that the buildings were DUSTIFIED. 

Metals were toasted but PAPER was left intact.

The destruction in 9/11 was done by some NEW technology that most people in 2001 were unaware of.

But we will eventually uncover this mystery.

Published on Jul 22, 2013
Dr Judy Wood has 3 difficult degrees and 35 years experience ,she deserves to be heard . If your willing to listen to the same 911 story for over a decade ,you should be willing to hear all new evidence backed up by a 500 page book that has never been challenged or redacted . That alone should tell you she is the real deal and is a true patriot who is demonized but never discussed by 9/11 community , but i can assure you those days are limited .
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 09:06:18 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Al,  I clicked on this link and it is not about pyramids.

It is about a brilliant engineer Dr. Judy Wood giving an interview about Where did the Twin Towers of 9/11 go?  Showing the evidence that the buildings were DUSTIFIED. 

Metals were toasted but PAPER was left intact.

The destruction in 9/11 was done by some NEW technology that most people in 2001 were unaware of.

But we will eventually uncover this mystery.

Published on Jul 22, 2013
Dr Judy Wood has 3 difficult degrees and 35 years experience ,she deserves to be heard . If your willing to listen to the same 911 story for over a decade ,you should be willing to hear all new evidence backed up by a 500 page book that has never been challenged or redacted . That alone should tell you she is the real deal and is a true patriot who is demonized but never discussed by 9/11 community , but i can assure you those days are limited .

GS, I can see where you would miss what I was saying. Sometimes I can be a bit cryptic I am told.

The reason that I put that vid up there, is that somewhere towards the end of the YT she speculates (with an educated guess which she clearly explains) that the technology she feels very strongly was used to dustify the TT could be used for other more useful purposes and may explain how the pyramids were built. Ie massive rocks shaped perfectly and then somehow lifted into place.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk