Author Topic: Darwinism Debunked  (Read 2037 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Darwinism Debunked
« on: May 28, 2015, 03:08:17 am »
Yet another author who has done the obvious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4F4gPDwFMA
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Darwinism Debunked
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 09:41:33 am »
'nuther attack on the religion of Darwinism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emrBRLZ_JbE
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 09:45:32 am »
This is why I subscribe to quantavolution / punctuated sped up jumps in "evolution" enabled by catastrophic changes on the planet / solar system / galaxy.

And to those who do not know me, I am not religious... never was... always been a hard core science nut.

Creating genetically engineered life is a possibility today and is being done today.  I do not see why it could not have been done in the past reboots of civilizations.

So it is quite possible a number of living things today were lab created in the past and had stabilized to what it is today.

In another thread I made http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/science/dna-startup-wants-to-let-customers-create-creatures/

Let's any body create "creatures"... what if in the past they held contests for creativity, or they experimented on this planet as a laboratory of life, how much they could stuff this planet with...

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:02:00 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 10:24:07 am »
Thanks GS. I like you do not blindly accept the "belief" in Darwin's TOE that is shoved down everyone's throat if you want to get through schools of any variety nowadays, by the TOE 'Nazis' ;) .

I do not propose any other explanation of how the world arrived at it's current state, but I have my own theory which I cannot prove. I do thereby say loud and proud that it is my belief, so I am therefore being intellectually honest as opposed to Dawkins who likes to believe he can prove his point of view.

What I like about PEJ is that by using lawyerly logic, he thoroughly debunks the Dawkinism nonsense. The problem started with Dawkins trying to write books to the plebeians as spoken to from above, ie. an 'intellectual giant' as he obviously considers himself to be.

Phillip E. Johnson in another interview, enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc4Pz_f4OPo
Cheers
Al

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 05:16:09 pm »
5 minutes in he tried to debunk radioactive dating from whence uranium breaking down into lead which breaks down into helium, if the world is 4 billion years old based on that data, there should be much more helium in the atmosphere. He fails to mention that helium escapes the earth's atmosphere because it is lighter than the bulk of the gasses that make up the atmosphere. When he talks about the order that evolution took place he glazes over it and does not give an accurate description. I don't think darwin was very close to right but i don't think this guy is either.

He keeps saying billions and billions and billions of years for evolution to take place, but by all accounts scientists believe multicellular life started around a billion years ago. Besides just because a small detail is incorrect doesn't mean it disproves the theory. This guy is reaching pretty far and being a sensationalist, in my opinion he is just trying to sell a book.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:17:52 pm by RogueFarmer »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 11:17:00 pm »
uranium breaking down into lead which breaks down into helium

I think that's nonsense.  Lead-206 is stable.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Decay_chain%284n%2B2,_Uranium_series%29.svg

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 03:04:50 am »
I'm sorry I do think Darwin was close to right, however there is another pre darwin evolutionary theory i think is actually more on track. See Lemarck. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Baptiste_Lamarck

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 01:06:22 pm »
I think in light of the new science of epigenetics Lamarck was much more closer to the truth behind evolutionary biology than Darwin.

I also find that Bergson's views regarding the vital force behind all of life, when combine with lamarck's theories, can open up a whole new dimension of understanding what evolution really is.

Though bergson did not explain all details of how biological evolution worked, in the light of the new understanding his ideas were profound. He believed that at the root of life was a vital force, an intuitive intelligence which guided the process of evolution.

Epigenetic change and mutagenic adaptations are not random chance, they arise from the vital force of life itself, and are an expression of how life is capable of intelligently designing itself in order to progressively evolve in accordance with what the spirit life perceives as the next logical step.

This intelligent force shapes all of life proactively( Darwin was wrong about random chance) Though perhaps when backed into a corner the spirit of survival will throw the dice and gamble on a particular mutation, still in these mutations there may be an element of intelligent design, which is largely overlooked by traditional evolutionary theory.

"Homo sapiens, the only creature endowed with reason, is also the only creature to pin its existence on things unreasonable."

Henri Bergson

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 11:58:21 pm »
What I like about Darwin is that he opened up a dialogue on the topic that expanded horizons and made the PPL of his time consider that there was other possibilities. I consider his theory although wonderful to be a shot in the dark, which I 'believe' is wide of the mark. Maybe true in a narrow sense, ie small species differences, but it requires a number of stretches of the imagination that boggle the mind and as Phillip E. Johnson said so eloquently it is as whimsical as the Adam and Eve story or a fairy tale.

Then after he dreamed it up, all of the PPL who hate religions jumped in and made TOE a new religion to believe in, and forced all education system's victims to say "I believe in TOE". For instance the high priest of TOE is Dawkins who wrote a book called the "God Delusion" which is as offensive as any of his writings. He lumps all spirituality in the same group.

Although barrels of money have been thrown at the problem of no proofs, still no proofs. It's always the promise that tomorrow, tomorrow we will find all of the missing links... Sort of like the 'big pharma'/'big Doctor union's' promise of a cure for cancer etc "tomorrow tomorrow".... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk