Author Topic: Best ways to get rid of parasites? Humaworm?  (Read 4827 times)

Offline fireflysea

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Best ways to get rid of parasites? Humaworm?
« on: June 04, 2015, 12:49:24 am »
What products would you guys suggest to get rid of parasites? It's made me really really I'll and it's time to do something about it

I used to have food grade hydrogen peroxide, which probsbly helped when used here and there.

There's a lot of products out there and I know about the three herbs used as well. There's also diatomaceous earth....I'm just wondering what you all have tried or recommend, etc and why? Thank you!!! :)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Best ways to get rid of parasites? Humaworm?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 01:52:23 am »
All you need to do is do what I did:- identify which parasite you have, go to your doctor, get a prescription for the relevant drug which will kill off the relevant parasite, then pop the pills as recommended and voila.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 02:24:11 am »
www.humaworm.com has been very good to me, my friends, my children... multiple times.

We also use and keep in stock for emergencies http://oldfashionedspices.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=27 (look for Original Barefoot Dewormer)

Some people like Tyler above like drugs.

Electrical gadgets also work: zappers, electrical blood purifiers, beam ray.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 09:39:21 am »
All you need to do is do what I did:- identify which parasite you have, go to your doctor, get a prescription for the relevant drug which will kill off the relevant parasite, then pop the pills as recommended and voila.
Groovy, pill popping is the way to go!  ;)

>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 10:21:20 pm »
Groovy, pill popping is the way to go!  ;)

I only had to pop pills the one time, over many years of eating raw. Hardly a case of being addicted to pills.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 06:06:14 am »
 :) Just teasing.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 10:14:49 am »
These batshit crazy vegetarian goat farmers make a bangin organic herbal wormer. Worked for my goats! Every time except one baddy worm. http://fiascofarm.com/herbs/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk