Author Topic: Health benefits for women who have sex without condoms  (Read 1987 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Health benefits for women who have sex without condoms
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 05:21:19 am »
Scientific proof that multiple sex partners may benefit women's health.
The More Sperm the merrier the lady.

Bet they will never teach this in school.

hmm.... wonder if women who are going through menopause are often given mare urine hormone, would benefit much greater, if instead, they received stallion seimen supplements.

Siemen supplements for deficient women, a young man could make a small fortune, treating women's health issues

Where does the FDA stand on this issue! There is an epidemic of sperm deprived Women and yet the medical establishment does nothing to stop this insidious epidemic!
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Health benefits for women who have REAL Inseminating SEX
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 06:39:38 am »
My wager is there are limits to the number of men inseminators.

Aging women instinctively know this need for semen. 

Just look at the boxer Manny Pacquiao's mother, Dionisia acquire a handsome much younger stud.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:03:42 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 08:39:34 am »
This is speculative thinking, but perhaps this could explain the condition of militant lesbians.... they are completely depleted..

Then what about Homosexual men? Could this explain why they are so happy? Maybe their bodies crave the same feel good hormones as women?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:49:03 am by sabertooth »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 08:56:52 am »
You know that I try every single thing that is mentioned on this forum, don't you?
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 01:58:38 pm »

Then what about Homosexual men? Could this explain why they are so happy? Maybe their bodies crave the same feel good hormones as women?
I thought of that but Nature has no interest in pleasing gays per se as they do not reproduce together.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Health benefits for women who have REAL Sex.
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 03:28:52 pm »

"Gay" is just a politically correct / propaganda term.
When I was young, that word was not in use.
I do not observe homosexual men to be so happy.

This is speculative thinking, but perhaps this could explain the condition of militant lesbians.... they are completely depleted..

There is an epidemic of semen deprivation of women across the board due to the population controllers' sex mis-education.  The entire concept of "safe sex" is intense bull shit propaganda making women fear semen / fluid transfer so women are deprived of semen from the very start with withdrawal, condoms. 

In another cohort of women who choose to use IUD or chemical - hormonal birth control, of course they are poisoned and injured, and some turn out to be semen collectors to the extreme... which again is unnatural... semen overload.

And as discussed in another thread / study, the dna of all men who ever inseminated a woman is collected in her brain.

So x number of men inseminated equals x number of men in her brain.  Semen overload may also be bad.

My observation is that maybe most women who have semen overload have a hard time bonding with the next mate.

This is another reason why virginity is in demand even until today by the families of the marrying type of men.

-----------

I can see that Natural Family Planning results in healthier, more enduring couple relationships.  Maybe because they are healthier due to continuous fluid transfer and no poisons or injuries in their bodies... plus the biological bonding with semen.

Natural Family Planning... the closest thing to having a real, natural, sex life.

I think it is time to create a thread on the health section about a more natural, more healthy sex life, and the sabotage of "modern" mis-education and medical mal practice.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 04:15:45 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 10:23:59 pm »
I thought of that but Nature has no interest in pleasing gays per se as they do not reproduce together.

Let us push this uncomfortable envelope a little further and ask.
Whats nature got to do with it, much of what people do for pleasure? In many cases pleasurable activities are conducive to natural health and wellness, but as we all should know mankind can be a creature of extremity and perversity in their pursuits...nature be damned. Some people shoot plant endocrines into their veins for pleasure, while others enjoy semien in their ass...Different strokes for different folks.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 10:35:38 pm »
You missed the point. The whole article was about the female body producing extra hormones and other special substances and such in response to the male sperm, quite aside from orgasm. I do not think that male bodies produce such  extra substances, aside from orgasm.

Similiarly, I doubt that anal sex between heterosexuals also produces similiar results as vaginal sex between heterosexuals.

I am not disputing that humans can come up with different ideas to "get high" in whatever way, I just meant that this was something else.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 01:59:01 am »
Just because something might be healthy physically, doesn't mean you should always do it.

Consider the actual social and emotional implications of some of the suggestions in this thread.

Also, there is a significant chance this could be selection bias. That is, couples who have unprotected sex, especially among college students which is often where these studies are conducted, tend to be looking to have babies, and are therefore in what they consider to be a good situation, good relationship, and good outlook on life. That alone could select for some of these effects.

As for the study in the fruit flies, all they showed was that there were some changes, but not if those changes were beneficial or detrimental, and how those changes were altered based on the variety of sperm.

It's not hard to find women who are constantly in contact with semen from plenty of different men - prostitutes. Do they strike you as particularly healthy and happy individuals?

I didn't think so.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 03:29:47 am »
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:40:03 am by TylerDurden »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk