Author Topic: aajonus disciple  (Read 5464 times)

Offline William

• Forager
    • View Profile
aajonus disciple
« on: September 24, 2015, 03:42:22 pm »
Hi

I have been out of this scene for a long time but I'm wondering if there is someone here or elsewhere that is sort of aajonus' successor. If there is someone here who has been doing it for 20 years or so I would appreciate a pm to discuss some things.

Thanks

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: aajonus disciple
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 09:46:25 pm »
He died completely unexpectedly, so there was no chance for such a thing. GCB has probably been doing strict RAF dieting longer than anyone in the community. Other than him, the members and mods here, as a group, are the closest thing to Aajonus's "successor", as far as I know. Honestly, though, none of us long-timers use much dairy on a regular basis, nor do we do much juicing. The Primals have their own forums, I think there's an active Yahoo group, but I don't know if they have a real leader.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 10:05:52 pm »
Try Facebook. There is a primal diet group.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline William

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 10:36:31 pm »
Can't do facebook.

Who is gcb?

I just used aajonus as a point of reference not out of any need to be strict about his program. He was the only one to accurately lay out a plan and predict how the detox would happen. I switched to cooked foods and managed to keep detoxing on them but there are still some problems unsolved.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 10:57:07 pm »
gcb=Guy-Claude Burger, the founder of the Instincto Diet movement. It is a variant of the raw,palaeolithic diet most of us are doing.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline William

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 11:01:03 pm »
Ok I remember that book. I read part of it and either went crazy or I blazed new territory after that and started experimenting with pure instinctual with no rules. I'm not sure he is a good person to talk to because of the paradox in only-raw and instinct.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 04:03:00 am »
There's a guy on the 'We Want To Live' website that is pictured going from very skinny to getting his healthy weight back.  He was close with Aajonous, hosts (or used to) raw pot lucks with Aajonous annually. I believe he had some aspirations of following in Aajonous' footsteps, but either way, he has worked with Aajonous and is very knowledgeable. Not sure if his contact info available on the website?

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 11:58:23 pm »
No one with any sort of morals would ever follow in the foot steps of aajonus

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 06:05:02 pm »
I know a guy who has been on the diet for 17 years. he healed his lou gherigs disease which is completely remarkable since only 2% survive past 5 years the rest are paralyzed. Iv yet to hear of someone cure it on any other diet.

he will be offering primal diet coaching soon, I will post details when he launches.
and nobody with any morals would follow in his footsteps? I hope your not drinking raw milk now because if you are you have aajonus and all of his sacrifices in the fight for food freedom over the years to thank for that
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk