Author Topic: Multiple migration of small groups out of africa claimed, not a single one  (Read 1929 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Someone commented that this video explains the above link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dDXIX-y6aY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dDXIX-y6aY
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Neither the article or the video dares to point out the incontinent truth, that the groups coming out of Africa interbred with the other humanoids already inhabiting Europe and Asia... The exodus from Africa had much earlier incarnations...though perhaps the last wave did indeed dominate and consume all others..... The traits they would have inherited from such interbreeding during the epic migration following the ice age of 70'000 years ago, must of be of paramount importance in explaining the emergence of the different racial groups and the general explosion of all the mutant genetic variation, as homo sapiens swarmed the earth.

The Video is chalked full of half truths, straw grasping, and a general white washing of reality, but it does highlight the Siberian Herds people very well... I am not sure, it appears that the narrator is eating raw Reindeer meat, about the 1:30:00 mark  though he obviously does not mention that the reason the people are able to survive in such a harsh environment is because they eat raw meat.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 07:09:33 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk