Author Topic: New claims that water should be eaten not drunk  (Read 1992 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
New claims that water should be eaten not drunk
« on: April 17, 2016, 01:28:33 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3451899/Why-EAT-water-not-drink-obsessed-rehydrating-drop-bottle-reach-fruit-veg.html

Note that our rawpalaeo diet has a much higher water-content than the largely cooked diets most people eat.

I used to have an odd habit of drinking from 1 to 5 litres of high alkaline mineral water a day along with my raw meats when in the UK. I now only drink only up to 2 litres of water a day. I still have an unnecessary habit of washing down my meats with a gulp of water. I will try to avoid that in future.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: New claims that water should be eaten not drunk
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 03:03:37 pm »
If water should be eaten, food should be drunk!  ;D
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: New claims that water should be eaten not drunk
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 10:58:40 pm »
I've been instinctively doing something similar when I feel dehydrated for a while, and have noticed that drinking large amounts of water on an empty stomach isn't as refreshing as mixing a little water retaining substrate into the GI tract.

I will drop a couple of eggs in a glass of water to hydrate. I will also eat a few blood clot chunks with water...and in the evening when I eat my salad greens I make sure to drink lots of water before and after, usually about an hour or two before I eat my main meal of meat and fat.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk