Author Topic: liver pains with high meat  (Read 19772 times)

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: liver pains with high meat
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2016, 06:45:57 am »
update number 4

so the other day i mentioned that i was getting pains between the shoulder blades and i was contemplating on doing a liver flush. I decided to put it off which was a horrible mistake. I just dont like doing them and like sabertooth said, theres a happy balance with cleansing. So the following morning, (which was early this morning), i woke up to  some of the most severe pain on my liver area and in between my shoulder blades that ive ever had in my life. Normally when you do a liver flush you do them at night, but this morning I had  to do an emergency flush cause i was in so much pain. Fast forward to 6pm, the pain is much much better and i passed a HUGE amount of stones, which im thrilled cause i was thinking that i might have a bad parasite issue or something from the high meat.

So my thoughts so far.

I still think the bacteria in the high meat started moving things around in my liver which i think is a good thing. I guess i cant be for sure, but ive never had anything like this happen before, and ive been at this game for years and years trying to work on my health issues.

If anybody is reading this and is going through something similar, i dont think i would recommend going my route and take as much high meat as i was if you are getting reactions like i am. Tyler suggested good advice by saying that i probably should stop. If anybody went through what i went through today, im sure they would of went to the ER if they didnt know about liver flushing.

ps a little interesting thing that happened when i was in severe pain today, was i felt like i was catching a cold. It wasnt severe, and mind you, its summer here and nobody around me is sick. When i first started doing liver flushes years ago, this happened to me a few times. I felt like i was getting sick shortly after the flush for about a half a day. I think the debris in the liver can harbor some nasty things.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2016, 06:18:41 pm »
high meat can trigger detox. Be happy this is happening.

I hope you are so lucky as to end up "catching" a cold.
-----------

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2016, 12:01:45 am »
high meat can trigger detox. Be happy this is happening.

I hope you are so lucky as to end up "catching" a cold.

this by far has been the most effective detox that ive tried. Im surprised that nobody else on this forum has gone through this. I havent had any super severe liver pains since i did my last liver flush, but i still do get sensations in that area and i continue to eat high meat everyday. Most days 3 times a day. One marble size piece

things that have cleared up for me since eating the high meat have been heart pains. I still get them ever once in a while but not severe and not very often. I think the heart pains were infection, cause exercise didnt make them worse, and at one time olive leaf would help them, but that stopped working.

When i would twist my waist, i would feel tight intercostal muscles (muscles between the ribs) on the right side. That is gone as well. Ive had that for years.

A side note. There would of been no way that i would of been able to continue with the high meat if i didnt do a liver flush. I would of ended up in the hospital. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2016, 05:20:58 am »
Glad to hear that!

Trust your body, be thankful for detoxes, and never go to the doctor no matter how sever the detox. I have been through extreme pain from detox before, like 10 out of 10 screaming all night pain that any normal person would have gone to the hospital for and i just got through it myself. Doctors would have ruined my health with antibiotics.

Best thing for pain during a detox is a hot bath or hot water bottle applied to painful area. Works better than any painkiller out there. I call it the pinnacle of modern medical technology.
-----------

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2016, 01:34:50 am »
update number 5

So its been almost a month since my last update when i had to do a liver flush because of the extreme pain. So far, i havent had any extreme pain like i did but im feeling some pain in between the shoulder blades which is a sign of gallbladder issues and im still getting weird sensation in the liver area, but its not painful. The pain between the the shoulder blades started about 3 days ago, and each day its getting a little worse. Im going to go ahead and do a liver flush tonight and not let it get like it did last time, because that pain was unbearable.

I still am leaning towards that all this is a good thing. Because i dont have that extreme tightness around the liver area that ive had for a long time, and my heart is still doing a lot better. I forgot to mention in my prior post that i was having a lot of heart palpitations and i dont get those anymore. (sometimes you forget what you had when it goes away)

I think that the bacteria somehow enables the liver to start functioning and move the old gallstones in the liver into the gallbladder. (a lot of gallstones are formed in the liver, there are photos of dissected livers with gallstones in the ducts). As i type this, im reminded of a study i came across where they did s study with  mice and put them in a sterile environment, after a while they began to have gallstone issues. So i really do think theres a link here.

I will continue to post my updates in case anybody is interested . Im taking (on average) a piece the size of a medium sized marble 3 times a day. I dunno if those exist, but in between a small and large marble
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 01:45:42 am by shaya1 »

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2016, 01:51:44 am »
oh.......and another thing i forgot to mention. Ive been getting heart burn every day for the passed 3 days as well, which im not normally a heart burn person.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2016, 04:33:56 am »
Shaya, what are you eating and drinking besides the high meat? I'm not asking for a meal-by-meal run-down, but a simple, raw diet can still have some items that are common triggers for symptoms that you describe.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2016, 05:10:25 am »
how much high meat are you eating?
-----------

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2016, 05:16:44 am »
how much high meat are you eating?

She stated how much she is eating. This might help: http://www.ehow.com/info_8075419_different-marble-sizes.html

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2016, 05:42:09 am »
still want question answered despite smartass comment.

Its been over a month, what is current rate of consumption?
-----------

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2016, 06:14:35 am »
update number 5... Im taking (on average) a piece the size of a medium sized marble 3 times a day. I dunno if those exist, but in between a small and large marble

She posted this today.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2016, 06:18:57 am »
I see.

That is way too much high meat. Im not surprised you are experincing such a large detox. It is not recommended to eat so much high meat.

Try eating it twice a week instead of 3 times a day.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2016, 07:22:42 am »
High meat should be eaten to taste, and mainly in cool or cold weather. The only exception would be someone repopulating their gut, or someone who tolerates it much better than most people do.

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2016, 09:48:17 am »
Shaya, what are you eating and drinking besides the high meat? I'm not asking for a meal-by-meal run-down, but a simple, raw diet can still have some items that are common triggers for symptoms that you describe.

one cup of coffee in the morning with a couple pieces of ezekiel toast with kerry gold butter and kippers  in the morning. Then i have tacos or something like that for lunch (no wheat) and then i try and fit some raw meat in there sometime throughout the day cause i have found raw meat really helps with my sleeping issues. During the cooler days i have homemade kefir. But right now its too hot in my house to culture it.......no ac

I dont do a whole lot of raw veggies cause they dont make me feel the greatest.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2016, 09:58:33 am »
Get off the grains. They are probably hurting more than helping. Substitute a little fruit and fat.

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2016, 09:59:21 am »

That is way too much high meat. Im not surprised you are experincing such a large detox. It is not recommended to eat so much high meat.

Try eating it twice a week instead of 3 times a day.

i agree, and i dont recommend others doing the same thing. However i feel its doing some great things for me when coupled with liver flushing. I just had a friend that i graduated from high school with die a few months ago from a heart infection and thats what i think ive been experiencing with my heart pain. This has been the only thing that ive come across thats helped a lot with the pain and heart palps. I am experiencing some discomfort, but its not all bad. It gives me a boost of energy after i eat my meals when normally i feel super tired and unmotivated. Its helping with my depression. And when things get too uncomfortable, i know i can rely on a liver flush to clear all the stones out and then im good.

But yes, i wouldnt recommend others doing the same thing. Especially if they cant do a liver flush and they are loaded with gallstones.

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2016, 10:02:04 am »
Get off the grains. They are probably hurting more than helping. Substitute a little fruit and fat.

I tried the zero grain thing for a while and i found that i do best with a little bit. The only grains i eat are corn and rice, and they dont seem to bother me. Plus it adds a bit of resistant starch which seems to help me with my sleep as well.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2016, 10:45:23 am »
No wonder you are detoxing so hard with all that coffee and grain in your gut.

If you continue eating coffee and grains while regularly eating highmeat i predict a never ending detox since you keep dumping toxins into your stomach right where the high meat goes.

Ditch the garbage food. Grains and coffee are both highly toxic and full of acrylamides, some of the worst carcingoens around.
-----------

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2016, 11:19:08 am »
FWIW, I spent YEARS eating "healthy" food like ezekiel bread and trying to detox as I kept poisoning my body with good grains. I came to this forum in my late 50s, unable to walk for more than a few feet at a time. It took me TWO DAYS of raw paleo eating to make a big transformation. Literally, I showed up at work on a Monday morning after eating raw paleo over the weekend and everybody noticed that I looked great!

Raw eating is not a "supplemental" thing for me now. If I stick to ancestral eating, I don't need to do extra "detox" protocols. My blood sugar and hemoglobin A1C are in the normal range, not diabetic as before. Severe arthritis in my shoulders, hands, feet still "shows up" on x-rays but I have no pain, even when I walk for over a mile. Various other blood tests are normal now. Periodontal disease is gone. My mood is stable. I haven't experienced binge-eating disorder symptoms for years. I never get gall-bladder pain, despite eating a ton of raw animal fat. No more heartburn and hiccups after meals.

I'm sorry if you didn't get the impression that this forum is about raw, unprocessed paleolithic foods. By referring to the paleolithic period, we are talking about a hunter-gatherer diet, what mankind ate before the dawn of agriculture (which brought grains and legumes into prominence).

I made a two-week commitment to raw paleo eating at first, and that was enough to convince me that I had found the solution to my ailments. I would suggest you give that a try, instead of trying to neutralize the poisons that you are eating.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2016, 11:21:43 am »
I tried the zero grain thing for a while and i found that i do best with a little bit. The only grains i eat are corn and rice, and they dont seem to bother me. Plus it adds a bit of resistant starch which seems to help me with my sleep as well.

What's in your ezekiel bread? Wheat!

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2016, 12:04:44 pm »
What's in your ezekiel bread? Wheat!

spouted wheat doesnt react in the body  the same way whole grain wheat does. Wheat destroys my joints, Ezekiel bread doesnt

i forgot to mention, in the hot summer days, i make natto instead of kefir

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2016, 12:10:24 pm »
FWIW, I spent YEARS eating "healthy" food like ezekiel bread and trying to detox as I kept poisoning my body with good grains. I came to this forum in my late 50s, unable to walk for more than a few feet at a time. It took me TWO DAYS of raw paleo eating to make a big transformation. Literally, I showed up at work on a Monday morning after eating raw paleo over the weekend and everybody noticed that I looked great!

Raw eating is not a "supplemental" thing for me now. If I stick to ancestral eating, I don't need to do extra "detox" protocols. My blood sugar and hemoglobin A1C are in the normal range, not diabetic as before. Severe arthritis in my shoulders, hands, feet still "shows up" on x-rays but I have no pain, even when I walk for over a mile. Various other blood tests are normal now. Periodontal disease is gone. My mood is stable. I haven't experienced binge-eating disorder symptoms for years. I never get gall-bladder pain, despite eating a ton of raw animal fat. No more heartburn and hiccups after meals.

I'm sorry if you didn't get the impression that this forum is about raw, unprocessed paleolithic foods. By referring to the paleolithic period, we are talking about a hunter-gatherer diet, what mankind ate before the dawn of agriculture (which brought grains and legumes into prominence).

I made a two-week commitment to raw paleo eating at first, and that was enough to convince me that I had found the solution to my ailments. I would suggest you give that a try, instead of trying to neutralize the poisons that you are eating.

So what does your diet look like? From morning to night?

also, the reason why i posted on this forum, is because i couldnt find any other forum that talked about eating high meat. I do eat raw beef as well. Do you have to be completely raw to post on here?

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2016, 01:15:29 pm »
We're not the paleo police, but the whole idea of a paleolithic diet is to pre-date the processing of food that went along with the invention of pottery, pots, agriculture, etc. Some eat high meat, but that's really not the point of paleo. Also, as you know, the term "paleo diet" can mean many things, including coconut ice cream and coconut flour pancakes. Of course, paleolithic man didn't eat like that.

If you think you're doing fine, that's a good thing. I'll bow out of this conversation because I feel bad with cooked food and particularly grains, so I have no advice to offer.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2016, 04:08:16 pm »
grains and coffee are poison. So is cooked food. Taking high meat while consuming a sizeable protion of that daily is a recipe for a neverending detox. Your better off not eating high meat while eating that crap. Your body may be better off for it in the long run with high meat but youll be in a constant state of detox which is now ay to live.

No reason to feel bad about telling someone this.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2016, 05:54:25 pm »
Grains really are a fucking mess. Coffee is basically just the tea of a roasted nut. Not nearly as universally harmful for people, although it's definitely not for everyone. The total load of acrylamides is much lower in a typical serving of coffee versus a typical one of cooked grain.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk