Author Topic: liver pains with high meat  (Read 19804 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: liver pains with high meat
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2016, 07:13:49 pm »
coffee also has the added detriment of being highly addictive, wrecking your adrenals, and turning people into complete assholes when it wears off. I couldnt pick which is worse
-----------

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2016, 10:58:11 pm »
In a weak defense of coffee: you might be wanting it because your liver needs the bitterness to remove the stagnation you describe. If you use coffee this way, as a strong medicine, you should consider using food as medicine, too. Bitter vegetables can be nibbled or mixed in with a salad or wrapped around a chunk of meat. It's really not a simple topic that can be studied in one sitting, but you sound like you've been trying things out and want to find simple, real solutions. Imagine yourself a caveperson with an ailment, and you'll realize that raw food is what you'd have to work with. Learn what to nibble from the plants, animals, and earth around you.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2016, 12:03:23 am »
eveheart, do you mind telling what your diet consists of?

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2016, 01:52:16 am »
Right now, I have the following:

beef, lamb heart, crab, scallops, hamachi, dried small anchovies, larvae
kimchi, fermented radish, and fermented cauliflower
butter and lamb fat
arugula and mustard greens
olives (locally produced), pine nuts
(semi)local-harvest dried seaweeds

I've arranged for a whole lamb in about a month, but I'm moving in two weeks and don't want it until after I am in the new house.

I stick to seasonal eating for the most part, so I get variety throughout the year. I have access to figs, peaches, nectarines, lemons, and oranges from trees in the backyard. I'm not a big fruit eater, so I make do with my share of what grows here. The new house has lemons and tunas rojas. I'll plant a mini-orchard and kitchen garden there. I'm the only raw-food eater in my family of five, and I have my own kitchen in the "mother-in-law unit". Everybody else cooks their mostly-paleolithic foods.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2016, 11:13:45 am »
thanks eveheart :)

Offline shaya1

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2016, 07:57:39 pm »
update number 6

so its been a little more than 2 months since my last update and  im still doing the high meat, the size of a marble,  2 and 3 times a day. Some have recommended against this, but the benefits have hugely outweighed the side effects. This has changed my life. Its changed my behavior, made life more enjoyable, made me more outgoing, more witty and i get more done, so i feel like im willing to deal with the side effects.

As for the side effects. Im starting to get  what i think are detox symptoms(at least i think theyre detox symptoms) Its been a while since i had the joint issues, but recently they are starting to come back(mostly shoulders and neck). Im starting to get slight feelings of catching  a cold  in the past 2 days. It only lasts a minute and then goes away. The sensitivity to light  after eating high meat comes slightly, but it doesnt seem as bad as it was when i first started. I seem to get a histamine reaction to high meat, which ive had allergies my whole life. When i first started i would sneeze quite a bit, but now im just getting sinus congestion.

i have found that if i take just high meat for my sense of well being, i dont get the kind of boost i do as when i combine it with homemade kefir. In fact i get kinda blah if i dont eat kefir sometime during the day. Ive noticed that if i eat just high meat, i wont have my normal bowel movement like i normally do. I think high meat, while it detox's, it can cause constipation in me and kefir helps negate that as well.

I plan on doing a liver flush either tonight or tomorrow, cause my neck and shoulder pain are getting pretty intense. I dont have intense liver pain like i did the first time, but i can feel some discomfort.

I dont want to sound redundant, but Ive mentioned in past posts, that i dont recommend taking high meat 2 and 3 times a day, everyday for everyone. If i hadnt combined it with liver flushing and homemade kefir, im not sure i would be able to continue, and possibly end up in the hospital getting my gallbladder removed if i didnt do the liver flushing.

Im going to post this and then come back with an update on how the liver flush went. Since ive started this, i think there have been about three liver flushes that ive done that were uneventful (i didnt pass any stones) and two that were. One of them i passed a MASSIVE amount of stones. Some were calcified, so they had been in there for years. Im hoping that this liver flush will get rid of this stiff neck and shoulder pains, or im in trouble if it doesnt.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk