Author Topic: Some foods(meats/fruits)make men smell better  (Read 2416 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Some foods(meats/fruits)make men smell better
« on: August 23, 2016, 10:33:53 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3754316/Want-attract-woman-Eat-SALAD-Fruit-vegetables-make-men-smell-appealing.html

From my own experience, my sweat smelled much better when I switched to RVAF diets. Of course this study just focused on cooked meats. But I suspect that the reason why the men eating fruits and salads smelled better was  because the salad and fruits were mostly raw( or at best lightly steamed in the case of some salads).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Some foods(meats/fruits)make men smell better
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 11:21:39 pm »
I noticed most raw vegans had little or no body odor. That's not quite true for RAF diets, but that's just how it is. We're meant to have some odor.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 11:27:59 pm »
Interesting article. I've been told by people that I always seem to have a pleasant smell, even after hard workouts where I've sweated a lot. I haven't used deodorant in over a decade, and rarely use soap when bathing.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 04:37:40 am »
What women think they like and what they really like is usually quite different.

I wouldnt put too much credence into it when they say they like a man that smells like peaches and watermelon.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk