Author Topic: Healing is the most valuable resource on earth  (Read 3698 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
Healing is the most valuable resource on earth
« on: March 30, 2017, 04:46:31 am »
and in many places the scarcest.
Where is healing most abundant?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Healing is the most valuable resource on earth
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 01:09:30 pm »
What I know is healing is a case to case basis.
Explain
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 09:03:35 pm »
I think that's mostly because of the power of placebo and the need for people's brains to find out what really works for them. A lot of people don't feel good and have been made to not feel good by certain foods.

For example I have had a lifelong aversion to eggs, because when I grew up, the quality of the eggs was all terrible and wreaked of the sulfur from the manure of the chickens and caused me to have to hold down my meal every time I ate chicken eggs, so that now although I enjoy raw eggs, I have a natural aversion to them and if that's all I have to eat it is not likely to make me feel at ease.

I hold the belief that some foods are more healing than others within the same type of food, for instance one piece of beef may be more healing than another, depending on how the cow was raised. Both the natural forage available to the cattle and the supplements the are provided with are of great importance. Simply the inclusion of supplemental magnesium I was told had a great improvement in the flavor and quality of the farmer's beef.

I think a lot of the reason for many people's failure with a raw animal foods diet is that they actually never got to eat any actually high quality meat, we are generally only reaching 50-75% of what is possible or perhaps less.

Cattle raised on high-energy natural diets are high energy animals, with larger fat stores, healthier organs, shinier coats and higher yields of better flavored beef. I choose bison over beef when I can as I generally find the quality better however some beef I believe is as good or better than the best bison I have tried, I am certain it is more a factor of how and where the animal is raised more than anything else.

If I am looking for one thing in particular it is too feel refreshed, I feel this way by eating the purest raw foods, grown in the best high energy, electric energy means I know to raise animals. Some raw foods do it for me and others do not as much... it seems like it's becoming harder not easier to get high quality foods here in U.S.

Demand for grass fed beef is very high but lack of producers creates high market demand and lack of quality producers creates lack of quality product.

I haven't even seen a single ranch in my life that wasn't severely overgrazed, bout time I visited some.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 09:14:16 pm »
This is how we save the earth and save ourselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZfDSkRmOQ

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 09:21:44 pm »
I would say exactly the opposite, that illness is a case by case basis. Illness is a condition inflicted upon us by our badly programmed minds. I believe there are no bad people, only bad ideas. We believe we control our beliefs but really the opposite is true. Simply eating 4 tablespoons of coconut oil a day is enough for most people to kill most of the pathogens in our body. Healing is taking place constantly in our body, when we get sick is when our body isn't functioning due to a deficiency.

When Native Americans were exposed to western diseases there were three main genotypes of humans in North America, compared to over 50 in Europe. None of these three had any resistance to the European diseases and over 90% perished, the main survivors were probably those living in optimal to sub-optimal conditions, often ones those people had adapted to over thousands of years. Most of this happened hundreds of years before European settlers had set foot on the same land their diseases had ravaged.

North America is in many ways the harshest environment in the world to live in, due to the extreme variation in heat and cold as well as the natural dependence on migration this continent as well a couple others naturally rewarded those who could keep up with the herds and punished those who lived in static settlements who had to rely on starvation quality foods for much of the year.

Starvation foods are high starch foods such as tubers, grains and nuts which are the mainstay diet of mankind however they should make up the smallest percentage of the diet of all the foods, as they are the main cause of disease in humanity and should only be eaten when no other food is available.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:27:41 pm by RogueFarmer »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 01:50:53 am »
nothing wrong with nuts, that is if they are taken out of the shell and soaked.   Any shelled nuts are rancid to some degree.  Soaking liberates anti-nutrients.  Even nuts in the shell are often from last years crop and past their prime, especially if they haven't been constantly refrigerated.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 10:54:48 pm »
I mostly agree however not entirely as it is totally possible for even soaked nuts to be disease forming in high concentrations or to particular individuals. Milk gets bashed on this forum all the time but by my account it is a much more healing and nourishing food than soaked nuts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk